Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 26631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26076

    Mortgage payment + escrow

    https://tryst.link/escort/briellelove

    I want to know who's going down to the bank and filing the paperwork on a second mortgage to go see this person? Who has that kind of time and resources?

    But in all seriousness, I understand that money means different things for different people, and if you got it and you want to spend it good for everybody involved in that transaction. I would say for most individuals $800-1200 is A little bit over the standard issue expense for this sort of single act. I want to hear details, though, if someone has partaken, I normally don't care and find out for myself if I can, but I really want to know.

  2. #26075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Spring cleaning

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming this is the Kitty that everyone says has great oral skills.

    I went to see her recently and upon arrival, before any money was exchanged, ask to use her restroom. She said her duo partner was in there taking a shower and it wouldn't be possible. I held firm and indicated performance would be impacted if even possible. After she opened the door slightly and talked to someone a tall guy suddenly appears from the bathroom and immediately exits the room trying to be unseen. He was hard to miss. I locked the main door and used the restroom confirming it was only her duo partner left. It was Jennie. Actually taking a shower.

    The session was OK but nothing like when she first started. And I couldn't shake the fact she may have been trying to rip me off with the guy hiding..
    Might be time for some spring cleaning.

    It's been a long time since I saw kitty. She has given me many car date BBBJ with swallow. Not only great head game, she can give great head in a car too.

    Not all girls can give head in a car, it's a different and difficult talent. They have to ignore their leg or arm is cramping up while keeping the movement smooth. The two that I know of in GR is Breezii and Summer. Both are willing to rip their top off behind my tinted windows.

    For the people having trouble with hotel rooms, extra guests or easy to get ripped off, start getting car dates from girls who know how.

    It's safer, quicker and cheaper.

    Get all your windows tinted buy a black sunblock for the windshield. I've had girls feel completely safe in my vehicle and even willing to take all her clothes off.

    During the pandemic, I switched to 90 percent car date for sanitary reasons as well.

    Summers head game is as good or exceeds Kitty's. Her tits are great too, pictures of her tits are not enhanced. I'm including the latest tit pic I took in my truck. There is a splash of sun in it but they are perfect too.

    *Interesting fact we don't need to know, Summer and Kitty went to school together.

    Summer won't last long on the phone or texting, if she thinks you're creepy or weird she'll block you.

    Breezii hits the best BJ in GR, too bad you can't see her unless you became a regular a long time ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/582945933556
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20260309_155849_707.jpg‎  

  3. #26074

    Erin Elise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    She looks absolutely stunning but I saw one guy say 5! What did 1 hr FS run? I want to make the trip but that's more than I can bring myself to part with.
    I went with the 45 minute session for $275. Was spectacular. She got her bell rung twice. Mine was complete with edging and drained me fully. We went over by at least ten minutes. She's not a clock watcher. More like a cock watcher. Or cock worshipper. It was very fulfilling.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/394745921669

    I will repeat.

  4. #26073
    Just to be clear, You were expecting to get robbed correct you went into this appointment with the intention that someone was going to try to steal your money? I'm just trying to wrap my head around meeting up with this person.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming this is the Kitty that everyone says has great oral skills.

    I went to see her recently and upon arrival, before any money was exchanged, ask to use her restroom. She said her duo partner was in there taking a shower and it wouldn't be possible. I held firm and indicated performance would be impacted if even possible. After she opened the door slightly and talked to someone a tall guy suddenly appears from the bathroom and immediately exits the room trying to be unseen. He was hard to miss. I locked the main door and used the restroom confirming it was only her duo partner left. It was Jennie. Actually taking a shower.

    The session was OK but nothing like when she first started. And I couldn't shake the fact she may have been trying to rip me off with the guy hiding.

    I can imagine what would have happened had I paid her first, undressed and been in the middle of fun to have the guy walk out and cause issues when I'm butt naked with my back turned to the bathroom.

    Won't be repeating. Can't trust her or Jennie. Who I've never seen and now don't want or need to.

    Be safe.

  5. #26072

    Erin's rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    She looks absolutely stunning but I saw one guy say 5! What did 1 hr FS run? I want to make the trip but that's more than I can bring myself to part with.
    The ad says 60 min for 325. Her rates are all inclusive. So, not sure why anyone would pay more than advertised.

    I have seen her a few times when her rates were lower. A nuru then FS for 200 or 250 was pushing my limit but was worth it. Once she went over 250, I just couldn't justify it, but that is my budget. To each his own.

  6. #26071

    Total

    Quote Originally Posted by Figment  [View Original Post]
    I was in Grand Rapids this weekend. Saw that Erin Elise was available and had recent positive reviews. Communication was good. Nice easy incall with a great appointment. The conversation was good. The sex was better. Photos accurate of a shapely mature woman who's not all tatted up. I will repeat when back here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/394745921669

    She says she's connection based and goes off the vibe. For me it was mutually beneficial.
    She looks absolutely stunning but I saw one guy say 5! What did 1 hr FS run? I want to make the trip but that's more than I can bring myself to part with.

  7. #26070

    Ms Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming this is the Kitty that everyone says has great oral skills.

    I went to see her recently and upon arrival, before any money was exchanged, ask to use her restroom. She said her duo partner was in there taking a shower and it wouldn't be possible. I held firm and indicated performance would be impacted if even possible. After she opened the door slightly and talked to someone a tall guy suddenly appears from the bathroom and immediately exits the room trying to be unseen. He was hard to miss. I locked the main door and used the restroom confirming it was only her duo partner left. It was Jennie. Actually taking a shower.

    The session was OK but nothing like when she first started. And I couldn't shake the fact she may have been trying to rip me off with the guy hiding.

    I can imagine what would have happened had I paid her first, undressed and been in the middle of fun to have the guy walk out and cause issues when I'm butt naked with my back turned to the bathroom.

    Won't be repeating. Can't trust her or Jennie. Who I've never seen and now don't want or need to.

    Be safe.

  8. #26069
    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    This one has been popping up quite a bit on STG lately:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/089306557495

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/206593376238

    Most titles are useless for I'd, but after some reverse image searching I found some old defunct ads from just earlier this month that had her going by Sweet Sophie. Honestly, while none of them could be found with a reverse image search, I'm pretty certain there are at least 3 or 4 different women making up the photos across the ads. Normally, I'd just chalk this up as a fake, but the ad gives a specific area of GR for incall. Even more confusingly, the number in all of the ads I was able to find is consistent, but its also the number to an alive and well theatre house down in Kzoo, which would make it hard to get in contact with her even if she was a scam.

    Maybe the theatre actors have set up their own sting operation or need some method acting experience? Who knows.

    Without any other info, I doubt I'll be willing to TOFTT, but posting to see if anyone happens to have any experience with or knowledge of Sweet Sophie.
    She's real. Saw her a few days ago at her incall near the Cascade Meijers and it was a fun time. She's the girl in the pic but they are touched up a little. Everything covered and a bit mechanical and doesn't really like giving bjs and isn't GFE. She used to host a few years ago outside the Rockford area in a condo.

  9. #26068

    Good to know about Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaWoody  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth. I met with her early part of May. She is legit and attractive. There was some confusion in our meetup though. Miscommunication on cash vs cashapp. She only takes cash. By the time we met my window was getting tight so I couldn't take the time to run to a bank and come back. Especially as she was unable to guarantee she'd be ready when I got back.

    So no actual transactions took place. But we were both willing and I'd repeat sometime.
    Glad to know that there was at least some contact made. Out of curiosity, was she still using the 5011 number she has in her current ads? I know number spoofing is a thing with the text apps, just gives me a bit of pause to contact a number associated to the KZoo Dormouse Theatre looking for an escort in GR.

  10. #26067
    Quote Originally Posted by JTeller123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know is this another provider just a different name? She at a club? If anyone has seen.

    https://tryst.link/escort/latinadollxo
    I've never seen her but she was on my to see list until reports of being a dead fish. This was about a year or so ago.

  11. #26066

    Latina Barbie

    Anyone know is this another provider just a different name? She at a club? If anyone has seen.

    https://tryst.link/escort/latinadollxo

  12. #26065

    Met with Sophie

    For what it's worth. I met with her early part of May. She is legit and attractive. There was some confusion in our meetup though. Miscommunication on cash vs cashapp. She only takes cash. By the time we met my window was getting tight so I couldn't take the time to run to a bank and come back. Especially as she was unable to guarantee she'd be ready when I got back.

    So no actual transactions took place. But we were both willing and I'd repeat sometime.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    This one has been popping up quite a bit on STG lately:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/089306557495

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/206593376238

    Most titles are useless for I'd, but after some reverse image searching I found some old defunct ads from just earlier this month that had her going by Sweet Sophie. Honestly, while none of them could be found with a reverse image search, I'm pretty certain there are at least 3 or 4 different women making up the photos across the ads. Normally, I'd just chalk this up as a fake, but the ad gives a specific area of GR for incall. Even more confusingly, the number in all of the ads I was able to find is consistent, but its also the number to an alive and well theatre house down in Kzoo, which would make it hard to get in contact with her even if she was a scam.

    Maybe the theatre actors have set up their own sting operation or need some method acting experience? Who knows.

    Without any other info, I doubt I'll be willing to TOFTT, but posting to see if anyone happens to have any experience with or knowledge of Sweet Sophie.

  13. #26064
    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry this happened to you, but you sent a $100 deposit and then got ghosted. There are about two thousand posts within this forum saying not to pay a deposit. Smart money is that she wasn't even at the location she was sending you to and was completely playing you. That is why you couldn't find her. She was nowhere close.

    It's a tough one my man.
    Another way of thinking about it, is if some guy is willing to send $100 to a girl without even meeting her in person, then why would she need to make the effort to meet that guy?

  14. #26063

    Tried to TOFTT

    I did similar research on the photos. Then, I've sent several messages with nary a reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    This one has been popping up quite a bit on STG lately:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/089306557495

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/206593376238

    Most titles are useless for I'd, but after some reverse image searching I found some old defunct ads from just earlier this month that had her going by Sweet Sophie. Honestly, while none of them could be found with a reverse image search, I'm pretty certain there are at least 3 or 4 different women making up the photos across the ads. Normally, I'd just chalk this up as a fake, but the ad gives a specific area of GR for incall. Even more confusingly, the number in all of the ads I was able to find is consistent, but its also the number to an alive and well theatre house down in Kzoo, which would make it hard to get in contact with her even if she was a scam.

    Maybe the theatre actors have set up their own sting operation or need some method acting experience? Who knows.

    Without any other info, I doubt I'll be willing to TOFTT, but posting to see if anyone happens to have any experience with or knowledge of Sweet Sophie.

  15. #26062

    Paddy cakes / plane Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy723  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers, I have finally decided to start looking for my first partner but unsure of good options I have been a lurker for a while now but I have a couple options but would love some recommendations since idk what to look for.

    This was one unsure seen no reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paddycakess3230

    Saw some bad posts about her but unsure the conclusion and still expensive.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/948765138544

    Tried branching out to cities nearby and raven came up but saw she is basically being pimped by.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...e/118283244276

    Cj was another but a little on the expensive side for me personally but willing to try.

    Please give me some recommendations in DMs or forum post doesn't matter.
    Have not seen paddy cakes before but I have reached out to here. Rates that was given to me was more than CJ. Not sure of what she offers or what she doesn't do. Just adding that as she in younger compared to CJ and not the same body type. If you think CJ is expensive than paddy cakes may be as well unless that's what she quoted me. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape