Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 246 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 3682
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3457
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Too busy to give full PLEASER but she is cute. Young college co-ed type. Really like her overall style. A tier looks. Body is spinner cute. Body 9. Skin was clear, soft, and smooth. Face to me 6/7 was cute but average. Attitude was great. Real delight to hang out with. Service was good but not perfect. BBBJ was average at best. She is sex positive and vocal and engaged. I wouldn't say must see but she's a solid option for HYA hunters.
    Yea "must see" might have been a little hyperbolic, I am sorry. I do think she is a very very good option for OC right now though especially since it has been pretty dry.

  2. #3456
    Quote Originally Posted by JKarmo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for asking, guess I'll have to drive up to LA if I want to give her a try. Ng has pretty natural feeling large breasts. Others have commented that it is fake, but feels real enough.
    Her last day will likely be the 24th FYI.

  3. #3455
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanForged  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sansa K over the weekend, going to put a pleaser up soon but she is a must see!

    She's got to be like 22 or 23 or something like that. Very cute, nice tight kitty too. Service is very good as well, cutesy bubbly style.

    I already repeated with her and plan to again this week.

    Will write more on PLEASER soon but the other reviews are pretty on lock for her already.
    Too busy to give full PLEASER but she is cute. Young college co-ed type. Really like her overall style. A tier looks. Body is spinner cute. Body 9. Skin was clear, soft, and smooth. Face to me 6/7 was cute but average. Attitude was great. Real delight to hang out with. Service was good but not perfect. BBBJ was average at best. She is sex positive and vocal and engaged. I wouldn't say must see but she's a solid option for HYA hunters.

  4. #3454
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly888  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ribbon over the weekend. Definitely young and pretty cute. Almost seems like a girl that is not fully developed yet. Not my style. Small ass small tits high school girl type of feel. Not much makeup and very soft spoken. Service is very slow and timid. If you're into the cute asian girl next door thing, she's worth a shot for sure just don't expect any PSE type stuff, although she does have the BB option. By PSE I mean like a girl who knows how to fuck, because she doesn't.
    Agreed with this especially not PSE in a good way. Slow and timid, young and cute. Would repeat. Get9 shows her coming back 6/19.

  5. #3453

    Sansa K is a must see

    Saw Sansa K over the weekend, going to put a pleaser up soon but she is a must see!

    She's got to be like 22 or 23 or something like that. Very cute, nice tight kitty too. Service is very good as well, cutesy bubbly style.

    I already repeated with her and plan to again this week.

    Will write more on PLEASER soon but the other reviews are pretty on lock for her already.

  6. #3452
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterDotD  [View Original Post]
    I think Kreme right now would be a match for you. I am planning to see her if she still around the next 2 week as I am tap out on funding rn.
    Yes already scheduled to see her. Booker told me she is only here for a couple more days.

  7. #3451

    Kreme

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrworldwide89  [View Original Post]
    I asked booker if Baby Joo will come to OC and he said she will likely stay in LA. Who else in OC is HYA can be PHYA or CYA but looking for large NATURALS. Nothing against MM but for me naturals are something else. One of my ATF that was perfect retired last year so been looking for replacement ever since.
    I think Kreme right now would be a match for you. I am planning to see her if she still around the next 2 week as I am tap out on funding rn.

  8. #3450

    Kaylin

    Have anyone trayed Kaylin? Nobody talk about her.

  9. #3449

    Ribbon

    Saw Ribbon over the weekend. Definitely young and pretty cute. Almost seems like a girl that is not fully developed yet. Not my style. Small ass small tits high school girl type of feel. Not much makeup and very soft spoken. Service is very slow and timid. If you're into the cute asian girl next door thing, she's worth a shot for sure just don't expect any PSE type stuff, although she does have the BB option. By PSE I mean like a girl who knows how to fuck, because she doesn't.

  10. #3448
    Quote Originally Posted by Enice  [View Original Post]
    Several times I've wanted to edit my post but my post doesn't show up till after 1 hour (often well over 1 hour) so I have never seen an edit option. Only "report port"or "reply to post". Any help or tips are appreciated.
    Editing within an hour after posting is limited to Senior Members. You have enough posts, just have to wait the few months before getting more permissions. Your posts are being approved manually by an admin, hence the varying time periods before you see your post.

  11. #3447
    Regular Member


    Posts: 52

    Editing my post

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    After you upload whatever, either a reply to a post or a post, you have an hour to edit it.

    What you need to do in this time frame (remember it's an hour after you first upload it) is go to the bottom part of your post and there you'll be 2 links. One will say EDIT POST, you hit it and it'll take you back to your original post.

    There you can change anything on your post and afterwards upload it again with whatever changes you made.

    Mondo.
    Several times I've wanted to edit my post but my post doesn't show up till after 1 hour (often well over 1 hour) so I have never seen an edit option. Only "report port"or "reply to post". Any help or tips are appreciated.

  12. #3446
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrworldwide89  [View Original Post]
    I asked booker if Baby Joo will come to OC and he said she will likely stay in LA. Who else in OC is HYA can be PHYA or CYA but looking for large NATURALS. Nothing against MM but for me naturals are something else. One of my ATF that was perfect retired last year so been looking for replacement ever since.
    Thanks for asking, guess I'll have to drive up to LA if I want to give her a try. Ng has pretty natural feeling large breasts. Others have commented that it is fake, but feels real enough.

  13. #3445

    HYA with large naturals

    I asked booker if Baby Joo will come to OC and he said she will likely stay in LA. Who else in OC is HYA can be PHYA or CYA but looking for large NATURALS. Nothing against MM but for me naturals are something else. One of my ATF that was perfect retired last year so been looking for replacement ever since.

  14. #3444

    Baby Cat (Viet) (CAKD)

    I don't think the pics are her but maybe some resemblance. Stats say 5 ft 2 inch 100 lbs 32 c (MM). I'd say true. Mid-late 20's viet. I'm going with CYA and B+ tier. Others may say HYA. Overall clean, smooth, soft skin with a couple larger tattoos. Body is petite. English is not great but got by with the basics. Service was good. Preview BBBJ in shower was nice. She's quite flexible. I would repeat but not immediately.

  15. #3443
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlq50  [View Original Post]
    I would put NG in her late 20's to early 30's.

    But she has taken good care of herself, so for some people, she could pass for her mid 20's.

    She kind of reminds me of Kang Min-kyung, one of the members of Davichi (a Korean singer duo).
    Yes, I wrote down 30's. Like Ocanon said, she'd make HYA Hunters happy even if she isn't HYA age. She is beautiful, and that's what most people are about. We are just pointing this out for a really young guy who might have some cutoff in their mind. He'd probably still make the exception but that's for him to decide.

    Since Ng has a lot of regulars, there's not much more to say since it won't make much difference. I've said it with Katie K and Jenny K that at some point, girls get enough regulars. Regulars have the highest success rate possible, because anyone who has already seen a girl has Perfect Intel to predict if they'll like her next time. It no longer matters what others say or think. We then vote with our wallets, and girls who can't get regulars leave after the "must have new" guys are satisfied. I think that's fair.

    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    P: Pics not her. No resemblance.

    L: I'd say she's 5' 5" 110 lbs. Probably early 30's. So I don't want to say HYA but it's close and think most HYA hunters will be happy. She's attractive. A- tier. She takes care of herself. Clean welcoming face with a soft smile and disposition that's very inviting. Larger rounder eyes. Skin was soft and clear. C Breasts. Athletic body with wider hips with nice full ass. Overall, a good looking woman.

    A: Great. Positive disposition. English is not the best but it's passable. Don't talk too fast or throw out big words and you'll be fine.

    S: Very good. Made it feel like she genuinely liked me. I shared a couple things I never share with other providers so it tells me she makes you feel comfortable. All positions covered well with lot energy and enthusiasm. BBBJ was average. Nice LFK / DFK. Sensual throughout.

    E: $400/ hr. (CFS).

    Are: Yes. Probably safest recommendation given solid combo of service and looks.

    FYI, it sounded like NG has been busy with LA boys driving down to see her again otherwise I would think there was some gatekeeping going on here.
    If you do a search for Nggg (just add letters to make it a 4-letter name), you'll see my post in the Korean GFE thread. Right above my post are links to 3 other older reviews:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7598430 Ng past reviews

    I will just add that Ng is strictly GFE. Girls leave when there are problems, and I've seen it enough myself. It's why when a girl has regulars and people already reviewed her, they're not going to go out of their way to remind people. Many people put her in the range of S or A looks, it depends on your type. If you want young, there's Lani. Or even younger with Rayne. Some guys understood they were good from reviews but passed because they want white skin. So, type really matters. It's almost everything.

    I only mention Ng, Stella, and Lani since I feel bad if someone didn't notice their reviews before and the person was a good match. Each girl is good for a different set of guys. I'm going to downplay them though, because maybe I like them more than you would. In fact it is a basic mathematical principle that if I talk about girls I like, on average I will like them more than the people I am telling. The same works the other way - if you tell me about girls you like, on average you like those girls more than me. Almost by definition.

    Stella's last day in OC is 5/14. I'll point out she and Lani both came back to OC as did other girls. They could have gone other cities but didn't. When girls have a good time in OC, they can't help but come back to see us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape