Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 502 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7394

    Bella at WMC

    Quote Originally Posted by Roaming808  [View Original Post]
    This has likely been mentioned somewhere throughout the thread, and I apologize if so, but I was wondering if I could poll the crowd for their best recommendation of the options at CC? I tend to lean towards the young cute ones, as long as they offer more than just a legit massage (though decent massage skills are nice too). Thoughts? Thanks.
    Bella gives a great massage and HE. You aren't going to get anything else. She is pretty hot too. 140.

  2. #7393

    CC options

    This has likely been mentioned somewhere throughout the thread, and I apologize if so, but I was wondering if I could poll the crowd for their best recommendation of the options at CC? I tend to lean towards the young cute ones, as long as they offer more than just a legit massage (though decent massage skills are nice too). Thoughts? Thanks.

  3. #7392

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH808  [View Original Post]
    Just got a Massage from Sarah. 100% Legit. 6/10 massage.
    You saw Sarah because you probably didn't request one of the others when you made an appointment.

  4. #7391

    Sofia?

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH808  [View Original Post]
    Just got a Massage from Sarah. 100% Legit. 6/10 massage.
    Did you mean to say you saw Sofia? What was the damage? Did she offer he?

  5. #7390
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    On a positive note, Tammy, Mona and Sofia at Thai Touch have very good massage skills with a nice finish.

    Mona and Sofia will quote 200. Tammy is more open minded on price.
    Just got a Massage from Sarah. 100% Legit. 6/10 massage.

  6. #7389
    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    It's nice that she has different pricing for different people, but that's not how tipping works. You have a set rate for your service and if a guy really likes you he can go crazy on the tipping. It's not the other way around where if the provider doesn't like you she raises the tip LOL. This is why Mona is getting terrible reviews. I have seen her twice and each time same upsell, I guess she hates me.
    Not how tipping works for you but the game is set by her. Bad reviews ok, but she is certainly getting hers. Her bread and butter is regulars and reviews only really matter if she needs continual new clients. AFAICT seeing her on occasion, she has a stable and they are loyal. TEHO and everything here is suspect of being fictional.

  7. #7388

    Positive Note-Mona, Tammy, Sofia -Thai Touch

    On a positive note, Tammy, Mona and Sofia at Thai Touch have very good massage skills with a nice finish.

    Mona and Sofia will quote 200. Tammy is more open minded on price.

  8. #7387
    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    It's nice that she has different pricing for different people, but that's not how tipping works. You have a set rate for your service and if a guy really likes you he can go crazy on the tipping. It's not the other way around where if the provider doesn't like you she raises the tip LOL. This is why Mona is getting terrible reviews. I have seen her twice and each time same upsell, I guess she hates me.
    Best you go elsewhere. One time I had a mama have me call a customer and kingly explain that it was best he go elsewhere. Seems he had hygienic issues. Whatever happened don't let it bother you. Sometimes it's just a misunderstanding. Especially when English is not the first language. As for tipping I know I get special treatment from some and not from others. I think if any woman asked me for 200 she doesn't like me or thinks I don't know the market rate. Really like it when a pretty woman gives me a HJ or BJ for 150 total and doesn't count the money. Just says thank you. Then sends nice texts asking me to come again.

  9. #7386

    Discount BS

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    It's nice that she has different pricing for different people, but that's not how tipping works. You have a set rate for your service and if a guy really likes you he can go crazy on the tipping. It's not the other way around where if the provider doesn't like you she raises the tip LOL. This is why Mona is getting terrible reviews. I have seen her twice and each time same upsell, I guess she hates me.
    I agree with you. There should be one rate for everyone. I stopped seeing her.

    Because of her always demanding 200. It's not fair that she charges some customers a lower rate.

  10. #7385

    Discount BS

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    IMO Good massage. 170 or less for regulars she likes. Pretty. About 46. Social media addict. Plenty of real pics and reels. Hundreds of them. Usually sits on the edge of the table for a nice erotic show. Has encouraged roaming but only if I'm slow to climax. Very MILFY. Had 3 others over there but they were all fat. 140-160 for them. Mona always happy and grateful. Has never tried to upsell. TEHO.
    It's nice that she has different pricing for different people, but that's not how tipping works. You have a set rate for your service and if a guy really likes you he can go crazy on the tipping. It's not the other way around where if the provider doesn't like you she raises the tip LOL. This is why Mona is getting terrible reviews. I have seen her twice and each time same upsell, I guess she hates me.

  11. #7384

    Mona

    IMO Good massage. 170 or less for regulars she likes. Pretty. About 46. Social media addict. Plenty of real pics and reels. Hundreds of them. Usually sits on the edge of the table for a nice erotic show. Has encouraged roaming but only if I'm slow to climax. Very MILFY. Had 3 others over there but they were all fat. 140-160 for them. Mona always happy and grateful. Has never tried to upsell. TEHO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0209.jpg‎  

  12. #7383

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    This is the Sofia who demanded 200. She refused to do a he for 160.

    She is demanding and greedy but does do a good massage.

    Picture is real.
    Here is the link to Sofia https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/fo...ZwR4LZX8zSgLA8.

  13. #7382

    Sofia -Thai Touch Kalihi

    This is the Sofia who demanded 200. She refused to do a he for 160.

    She is demanding and greedy but does do a good massage.

    Picture is real.

  14. #7381

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    She is probably typical Thai no FS, but really selective FS. I would say 400 is actually a good deal for those type of girls, but Mona is not very attractive and older. He said don't PM him, because he does not want to be harassed about what he got for that money. But low key we all know.

    Also she post fake pictures and is greedy.

    Has anyone looked at NYC advertisements, why are all the girls so hot. Anyone recently went to LA or NYC is it worth a trip. Tired of the lack of talent here, it's like fighting over old stale bread crumbs.
    In addition to Mona posting fake pictures and that she is greedy, she is also demanding telling you "you better tip me good" and demanding you pay 200.

  15. #7380
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 284

    Perfect time to fix that parking lot

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if Thai Touch is slow in business now?
    Good time for them to fix that damn potholed parking lot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape