Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 4094 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 61397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60812

    Mo named after Morale Park

    Scooped up Mo in Mo park, limping down the street as usual. She looked good from afar in her sundress showing off some nice cleavage. She hopped in and upholstered those fun bags at Italianos and kept them open until arriving at the shoe. She has put on 40 l NV s and is sporting full 36 B jugs, with two inch ripples giving direction. Received a decent baby with spit from a much improved lady. Tell her a Jackson is all you got and she'll take it. Good peeps Peace. BP.

  2. #60811

    RE: Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by HerStorm  [View Original Post]
    She's normally online, but will hit the trails to get new clients when it's slow, but at higher rates. Services are good, if she'll take you for FS. Great massages and show. Very laid back and about her cleanliness. Wants her dates the same. Can be a dom or sub for the right guy. Very tight and gets into it. You treat her right and she will many times forget about a clock.
    I tried reaching out to her once last year while she was doing incalls in Pikesville. The exchange was strange and she was unnecessarily difficult. I just suspected she has mental issues and moved on because it was clear I was getting nowhere. Does she allow BBFS or any extras?

  3. #60810

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman1000  [View Original Post]
    Huh, was trying to hit her up the other day, didn't know she was a SW. Prolly means higher rates now. Anyone know how her service is?
    She's normally online, but will hit the trails to get new clients when it's slow, but at higher rates. Services are good, if she'll take you for FS. Great massages and show. Very laid back and about her cleanliness. Wants her dates the same. Can be a dom or sub for the right guy. Very tight and gets into it. You treat her right and she will many times forget about a clock.

  4. #60809
    Quote Originally Posted by LenoxAve5  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a working number for Blu Ivy / Storm. If so DM me, willing to exchange for Vicky's current phone number. Blu is popular for her BBJ's but her pussy is just as good. Tried it 3-4 weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised. Also is it true that Sharita got arrested for murder.

    Happy Hunting.
    I've heard she was charged with that by multiple ladies in the area but I haven't been able to verify it.

    I'm not sure what her full name is.

  5. #60808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Maria

    Cruising thru Garrison On my way Home last night and I spotted what I thought was a mixed or Puerto Rican chica, so I pulled over and she got in and introduced herself in a thick New York accent as Maria. I quickly discovered that obvious pair of "bolt on's" which didn't look too bad, and We discussed terms and went off to my spot. After a few minutes of conversation, I mentioned something in Spanish and she replied in "Russian". Boy was I surprised!! She’s 100% Russian; from Russia. She older in her 40's tall and skinny and reminded me of Shasa from the "circle". The service was worth a repeat an "B" grade, but but she was very accommodating and non rushed. Caught her on Garrison & Dolfield. Peace

  6. #60807
    Huh, was trying to hit her up the other day, didn't know she was a SW. Prolly means higher rates now. Anyone know how her service is?

  7. #60806

    This looks like her on skipthegames.

    Quote Originally Posted by HerStorm  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or came across Sasha lately? Took 2 weeks off and changed number. She will hit Garrison sometimes.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...t/340511751710

  8. #60805

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by ChordMan  [View Original Post]
    Caught up with the GOAT Vicky this afternoon for some of her Grade A headache relief. I don't have to say much because if you know you know.

    She still has the same number as before, hit her up she's ready to play.
    Seen her walking hand in hand with bf and a dog. Could have been a Norman Rockwell painting.

    She did side eye me as I drove passed by.

  9. #60804

    Blu ivy / storm

    Does anyone have a working number for Blu Ivy / Storm. If so DM me, willing to exchange for Vicky's current phone number. Blu is popular for her BBJ's but her pussy is just as good. Tried it 3-4 weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised. Also is it true that Sharita got arrested for murder.

    Happy Hunting.

  10. #60803

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Any one got info on Peaches? I've been looking for her. She is a very good time. I can return the favor. Phone for her appreciated or where she is.

    Phyuck!
    I seen her out a few times walking from the circle to triangle. She walks fast and always seems like she got somewhere to be.

    I tried picking her up but was really busy.

    Seems like you reccomend. Ill try again.

  11. #60802

    Korean Soo

    Had anyone seen Korean Soo around? Last time I saw her was sometime last summer.

  12. #60801
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone scooped up the Cocked eye black girl off Wilkens?

    Kinda short sometimes wears a blonde wig. But one eye looks the other way. Has a nice body to be honest but I never scooped up since I always find something.
    I saw her a few months ago. Not worth the time.

  13. #60800
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Ignorant

    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeroos  [View Original Post]
    Very random question / request but something popped in my mind LOL.

    Does anyone here remember / know where I can find the video of the girl getting a facial cumshot that she wasn't expecting and didn't want. Pretty sure it was a SW in Baltimore in like a cemetery or some shit and she was pissed LOL. Said something like "you're so fucked up" LOL.
    That video was posted here by me a long, long time ago, titled "Ignorant. " I called it that because she said "no, you did not! That was so fucking ignorant!" Yet she sat there and let him finish with her. I didn't create the video, I don't remember who did and I don't remember the girl's name, but she is a Wilkens Ave. area girl. I still have the video on my computer but USASG no longer has a way to post videos. Or at least I can't figure it out.

    You might be able to go way back through my ancient posts and find the video.

  14. #60799

    Paige

    She has been reported on before but I'll give you my two cents. Great date! Conversation was good, we played the games online to play and then she got down to business. Head game was awesome. Side note I saw her a few days later and although I told her I didn't have the time or money for a date, she still got in and made sure she got my motor running just for fun. I'll be repeating and will get a pic next time.

  15. #60798

    Bree

    I know there are like 50 or so Brees out there so I'll try to narrow them down. Dark shoulder length hair (like black), late 30's, round face, nice butt and some meat on her bones. Picked her up on Ashton between the triangle and busy bees. She was dressed nice, very pleasant and smelled great. (That should eliminate a couple of Brees. LOL) Her head game was on point. Took her time and treated "Elvis" like they were long lost lovers. Nothing but good things to say about her. Will definitely repeat often.

    For those that know me my work schedule has kept me from doing the hotel thing with the girls. That means car dates. Which means more girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape