Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 12322
-
06-03-26 11:37 #11812Senior Member

Posts: 1870Huge boobs?
I have been an AMP fan for many years. Street girls also. But I cannot remember huge boobs on an asian lady at an AMP. Perhaps one is out there. But its always an overweight girl. Oh to have the boobs slap me in the face.
Have a great day guys and girls.
-
06-03-26 00:33 #11811Senior Member

Posts: 89So you are saying she had *huge* breasts? .
Originally Posted by Golfer100
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 22:26 #11810Senior Member

Posts: 73Natures
Green on saltzman is now natures, any idea how good it is now?!
Used to be my fav place until Dec last year.
-
06-02-26 21:24 #11809Senior Member

Posts: 133Enjoy spa. Camilla
Went to Enjoy spa this morning. Saw a different girl Camilla. She looked very busty. Huge breasts. 5 feet 3 inches tall. 115 lbs. Curvy body. Not the skinny type. She had meats. She was my type. I asked her what she could offer. She told me Nuru massage, kissing, BJ and cfs. Greek was offered for extra money. It wanted that too. Too bad I didn't carry any extra on me. I had to settle with Nuru massage & standard cfs. Gave her the usual fee for 30 minutes. We got naked. She looked wild with her several Roses tattoos (on her body & arms). I kissed & played with huge breasts first & then went to the shower room. On that shower table, she rubbed me with her slippery breasts. What a great view. She rinsed off the gels on our bodies and took me back to the massage room. I spent a lot of times kissing & squeezing her huge breasts. We changed position. She gave me a wet BBBJ. As soon as she put a cover on me, I asked her to ride me. Another great view. We finished in K9 position.
She has huge breasts, very good looking & easy too. I will bring extra next time. I want to dive into Greek with her.
-
06-02-26 21:21 #11808Regular Member

Posts: 9Oopsy Daisy at LS
Flowers are in full bloom. I found a pretty thin little one. For the taller gents. Can definitely see her working as one of those pretty airline girls. Her tone is.
I take it all back. Behind closed doors, she is not an innocent little flower. On the flip, she started by grinding up and down my left thigh with her pussy and gave me a cat bath. I find it so fucking hot right when they start tying up their hair in a bun.
She was on demon time and turned up the max suction on the vacuum. Did not anticipate how great this was going to feel. I swear her mouth might be tighter than her pussy. I planted a few seeds down her throat today.
-
06-02-26 20:33 #11807Regular Member

Posts: 6Summer girlfriend at Beauty
I love when they pack a petite frame. Jesse had a snatched waist and a nice busty figure and cute bubble butt. You can't beat beautiful, long, silky black hair.
Her hands were incredibly soft, running up and down my body. She stroked me off while we kissed and I played with her plump natural tits.
She would purrrrr at every thrust, and meow back on eye contact. 10/10 she is the hot girl summer.
-
06-02-26 19:49 #11806Senior Member

Posts: 60All Stars
Yumi needs to hurry up and come back to Candy.
Originally Posted by Wacow0324
[View Original Post]
Last month Beauty's rotation was pretty trash. Jesse definitely makes it up. I'm going to be broke in a few months if the talent keeps up like this.
-
06-02-26 14:36 #11805Senior Member

Posts: 124Nancy
Nancy's great. Very sexy, decent head game, and can certainly take a pounding. I might swing by and see her soon. One of the few AMP girls I'd repeat with.
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 11:02 #11804Senior Member

Posts: 1870Intersting about maple
It was certainly closed when I stopped by. Not sure what was up. Door was locked open sign off No cars. They could of taken the day off for a company party? If I get a chance I will swing by again and check it out. I was there around 7 pm. Interesting.
Have a great day.
-
06-01-26 19:20 #11803Regular Member

Posts: 24New girl- Beauty Spa. Jess
Stopped by to check out the new options for this month. Jess came and took care of me. She is beautiful beautiful, probably best looking for as long as I have gone to this place. Super soft white skin. Body figure with curves in all the right places and my preference of real boobs. If they weren't real, then they were done really well. Massage was not as good as the last round of girls but decent enough to let me relax. She's shy, I had to start the small talk. But damn, with looks and body like that, I could care less and she probably thought the same. Flaunt what she got and make up for the shyness. On the flip, I got full view of her body and she looks amazing with clothes off. Went through usual thing, and finished.
Will for sure go back and see if she opens up more, supposed to not be there entire month so you gents should take advantage of this treat.
-
06-01-26 18:24 #11802Senior Member

Posts: 444Hot girl Nancy k spa
Just dropping a note here to share the goodies. My favorite girl nancy is working in k spa this month (46 SE 82 ave), she's a service queen and very friendly. She's 5'5 slim with sexy long legs and a nice pair of big mm c that's rlly nice to grab on in standing k9. Her speciality is can handle any hardcore pounding and happily to take a warm blast in her sexy mouth after. She's one of a few who likes what she does, treat her well in return she'll do the same.
Disclaimer: this is a fictional story, YMMV. Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!
-
06-01-26 17:05 #11801Senior Member

Posts: 993Stopped by maple on 1st and 172nd today to confirm and saw that they were very much still open. The parking lot was more full and busy then I had ever seen, which sucks cause I always liked how quiet and tucked away it was before. Surrounding business must be picking up.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
I stopped in to check out the current talent and met who not so great looking gals. Maybe its me but they always seem so annoyed when I tell them I don't want to stay. The place looked it it was under normal operations, only no customers while I was there and both girls were just sitting around. I left but I saw nothing to get me to return until they get new girls. Also, these may be the same ones during my last recon a long while back, so I think this place rotates out rather slowly.
-
06-01-26 12:22 #11800Regular Member

Posts: 12Beauty
I just got a text from Beauty spa that they got 2 new girls, Jesse and Kelly. I love that I got a text about that XD. I can't afford it at the moment, but if anyone has any reports, I'd love to hear it.
-
06-01-26 10:52 #11799Senior Member

Posts: 1870Cornell off the goodwill and next to pizza place
There is the spa place Oriental Pearl They seem to have the best looking girls with the most services available.
Others are Blue spa near Dr Feelgoods pub. On TV LanLan and Yuan but these have average girls. The one off baseline between 5th and 6th. It sits off the street and is not visible from the streets. But the girls there are sometimes cute as can be. I have not been in a while but it can be good.
Oriental pearl is a favorite.
-
05-31-26 15:56 #11798Regular Member

Posts: 1Hillsboro Area
Any recommendations for Hillsboro area?











Reply With Quote





