Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1363
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #1228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    That's her.
    Thanks I'll have to check her out. I like a legit massage.

  2. #1227

    Leona

    That's her.

  3. #1226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    She really does give a great massage. I like her incall too. She's a sweetheart, and if she ever starts giving up the pussy, I'll burn a path to that door.
    This lady?

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48175/

  4. #1225

    Leona

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for the first time this morning. She's a nice lady that gives a very good massage. She uses hot stones during the massage as well. I had a lot of knots that needed working out, so her elbows were busy as well as her hands. I was so relaxed that I forgot about the ending that was coming up. She looked at me, took my hand, and placed it on her butt to get things going. All in all it was a satisfying session and I will be going back.
    She really does give a great massage. I like her incall too. She's a sweetheart, and if she ever starts giving up the pussy, I'll burn a path to that door.

  5. #1224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Leona

    Saw her for the first time this morning. She's a nice lady that gives a very good massage. She uses hot stones during the massage as well. I had a lot of knots that needed working out, so her elbows were busy as well as her hands. I was so relaxed that I forgot about the ending that was coming up. She looked at me, took my hand, and placed it on her butt to get things going. All in all it was a satisfying session and I will be going back.

  6. #1223

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RockTwo  [View Original Post]
    Forget Kai. Saw her once for outcall, and from the ads I figured extras had to be on the table.

    She's friendly and looks like the photos, but that's about it. She didn't use a table, just put me down on the bed. Which sounds promising except she said "Put this towel on your crack. I don't want to be staring at weird-ass balls. " (Note: My balls are not weird-ass.).

    She kept the room pitch black. I kept waiting for at least an offer of extras, but it never came. At the end she told me they're only for repeat customers. And the massage wasn't even that good.
    Appreciate the info, I'll stay away from her.

  7. #1222
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryMan420  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47464/

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47267/

    Any intel on these 2 girls? Visiting soon and have plans to see Leona, wondering if any other MF girls are worth it.
    Forget Kai. Saw her once for outcall, and from the ads I figured extras had to be on the table.

    She's friendly and looks like the photos, but that's about it. She didn't use a table, just put me down on the bed. Which sounds promising except she said "Put this towel on your crack. I don't want to be staring at weird-ass balls. " (Note: My balls are not weird-ass.).

    She kept the room pitch black. I kept waiting for at least an offer of extras, but it never came. At the end she told me they're only for repeat customers. And the massage wasn't even that good.

  8. #1221

    Massagefinder girls

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47464/

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47267/

    Any intel on these 2 girls? Visiting soon and have plans to see Leona, wondering if any other MF girls are worth it.

  9. #1220

    Catalina on AdultSearch

    Anyone try her out? Concerning no rates listed as I'm sure they're too high but looks interesting.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...y-rubs/3714426

  10. #1219

    Leona

    I finally was able to meet with Leona. Just confirming what others here have said. Short curvy Asian girl who gives a real massage. Like real and full body. The sensual part is full nude and fun. Don't hesitate to see her.

  11. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Not yet but looks like she'll do everything and more based off that one photo in her other ads. Who's ready to try something new?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...rls-40826.html#listing_tab.
    Definitely not her on the picture she is a bbw. You are prob right she prob would do more. She is very eager to please. I wouldn't repeat.

  12. #1217

    Ki Massage

    Went looking for another legit massage with HE and Ki seems to fit the bill. Location is somewhat close and judging from the photos this place looks swanky.

    Didn't bother to call as I prefer to walk-in. Older Chinese lady (but sexy) greeted me. I usually do 1/2 hour but this is a nice place so I thought I'll do the hour and relax a bit. And just like the photos, there's even stairs go up (like a loft), multiple long hallways, the place looks brand spanking new to me.

    She led me into this HUGE room, very impressed on the layout and decor. Nice hardwood floor, I could live here! I say the only downside is the sheets. They smelled a bit funky like someone forgot to put them in the dryer.

    Took her a few minutes before she came back and covered me. She started the massage with the sheet on. Technique was above average to good. No back walking but she eventually removed the sheet after (but still cover private area) to do my back and legs (with oil).

    Now the downside and this really bugs me. She was answering calls the whole time like WTF! She said sorry but still it's annoying as hell. I counted 5 calls total. Oh she knew I was upset. At this point I wasn't planning to do anything with her after the flip. She went in for the tease asking if I wanted the special so I play along and see what she's offering. Wanted 200 for BJ I just laughed. Then said 100 for HJ (yeah not happening) I countered 60 which I thought she wouldn't accept but she did.

    She removed nothing but I was feeling her up. I can tell she's wearing this huge padded bra, I'm guessing natural B under. She's got some layers of leather short skirts on but I made my way down there eventually, at least she didn't object. Still took a bit of time just glad she didn't bring out the jackhammer.

    She gave me more massage after and also mentioned gave me extra time (I suppose to make up for all the calls she was answering) On my way out I saw the other lady (not attractive imo) won't be back.

  13. #1216
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 4 yrs ago and it was absolutely terrible experince and borderline ripoff.

    There was no explicit promise of HJ so I can't say definite ripoff but I didn't get HJ. Also, she was super old as in closer to 60 than 35. The massage totally sucked. And she was just weird and not in good way.
    Yeah. She was really a let down. Completely wasted most of the time, but she did make a strong drink. So she had that going for her. She's been gone a while as far as I can tell.

  14. #1215

    Genevieve

    I saw her 4 yrs ago and it was absolutely terrible experince and borderline ripoff.

    There was no explicit promise of HJ so I can't say definite ripoff but I didn't get HJ. Also, she was super old as in closer to 60 than 35. The massage totally sucked. And she was just weird and not in good way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantab  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around? Anyone seen her lately?

  15. #1214
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic2021  [View Original Post]
    Saw a decent review here and she's been on my radar for a while. I tried once before but it didn't work out. My regulars were unavailable so I figured WTF. So I text her and request rates and availability. She sends me a laundry list of massage and tantra shit she claims she does, along with a link to her website. She tells me $ for a straight massage. If you want a 2nd hour Tantric (Genevieve's Tantra) "I ask you to bring at least $$ total. So I'm thinking. Not bad at all. Fast forward to trying to schedule an appointment. She asks in or hotel. I told her in. The next text she sends she tells me "my minimum is $400. How much are you thinking of spending?" Fuck that. I've been down this road before. Start high, negotiate, get shitty fucking service. Honey, I"m not looking to marry you. I just want a massage and play time. Not looking for FS or anything close. I can do any of the much younger, much hotter chicks that are $$ for an hour of massage and play for with no b. S. (She says she's 35 in her ad. She's been 35 for at least 20 years) She's a legend in her own mind. Pass.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...dy-rubs/140375

    https://www.xoxogenevieve.com/index.html
    Is she still around? Anyone seen her lately?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape