Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 26425
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25930

    No one

    On Skip is worth 200. It's sad that some of you guys still pay this for these junkies with missing teeth.

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. No GFE, has manager lurking, everything covered. Incall with friends on west side. 200 for hhr (overpriced). She's tiny tho, missing some teeth and has some track marks. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/019460690501

  2. #25929
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. No GFE, has manager lurking, everything covered. Incall with friends on west side. 200 for hhr (overpriced). She's tiny tho, missing some teeth and has some track marks. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/019460690501
    New ad https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/050869003023.

  3. #25928

    Ali

    Saw her today. No GFE, has manager lurking, everything covered. Incall with friends on west side. 200 for hhr (overpriced). She's tiny tho, missing some teeth and has some track marks. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/019460690501
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-01 at 1.20.20 PM.jpg‎  

  4. #25927

    Cherry northside


  5. #25926
    Quote Originally Posted by Phloverno6  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/762627007650

    Looks, smells and feels. TGTBT.

    Anyone have carnal knowledge of her, services, rates?

    DM is OK.

    Stay safe out there..
    These same pictures have been posted a few years ago. If it is the same girl she was a really good looking black girl when I saw her and she was staying at a notel in Madison. The service was kind of strange because she I insisted on doggy only but her ass was fantastic. Would I repeat if it is the same girl? Probably but having these same pictures posted for a couple years is kind of a red flag. Finding a black girl that is pretty good and not bat shit crazy is difficult however. I would say you are probably safe to check her out and bail if you don't like what you see.

  6. #25925

    Yummy in MKE

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/762627007650

    Looks, smells and feels. TGTBT.

    Anyone have carnal knowledge of her, services, rates?

    DM is OK.

    Stay safe out there.

    PH.

  7. #25924

    Your girl

    Quote Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166  [View Original Post]
    One of my UTR's is looking to expand her client base and gave consent to share her number. 5'4, 110 lbs, long hair brunette, blue eyes, perky firm smaller tits, nice little eraser tip nips and a very tight pussy w bigger meaty lips. Actually a pretty normal girl, aims to please, great attitude and fairly open menu. Pm for number.
    I am looking for a new regular. I am clean and respectful. Looking for someone who is GFE. Thanks.

  8. #25923

    Asia Creamula

    Anyone met Asia? She's zero GFE. I did content with her, but she did not send me what I asked for. Flattish butt (typical Asian butt). She's asking $ to add you to her Twitter LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/253917160686
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7273.jpg‎  

  9. #25922

    Rate

    She said QV for 160 including a BBBJ.

    Big Pass!

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Can always search but figured I'd make it easy. She did dfk, BBBJ and cfs last time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...8/816231209219

  10. #25921

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    Her ad: No BBBJ.

    My response: Pass.
    Because she did that for me and wanted to put me in without a cover. I prefer cover for FS so I stopped.

  11. #25920
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Oh, you're too kind!! Have a soft spot for her??
    Her ad: No BBBJ.

    My response: Pass.

  12. #25919
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Can always search but figured I'd make it easy. She did dfk, BBBJ and cfs last time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...8/816231209219
    Oh, you're too kind!! Have a soft spot for her??

  13. #25918

    Link for her

    Can always search but figured I'd make it easy. She did dfk, BBBJ and cfs last time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...8/816231209219

  14. #25917

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she found guys who agree to pay more or wear a condom !!
    She suddenly canceled on me on the day of the date citing some silly medical issue and has not replied since. Oh, well, onto the next!!
    I wore a condom last time. She did bb for the warm up. Also asked if I wanted to just go for it while making out and all naked. I don't do that so stopped and wrapped up. Seems like my nerves and her new phone caused her to flake. I think she's moving to different locations too. Her communication sucks too.

  15. #25916
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    She claims a new phone but suddenly got back to me. Her communication was sometimes spotty. We had fun but she said that my nervousness threw her off. Whatever. During the actual event, we had a GFE pretty much. Odd she said that. But man. I hope to see her tonight.
    Looks like she found guys who agree to pay more or wear a condom !!
    She suddenly canceled on me on the day of the date citing some silly medical issue and has not replied since. Oh, well, onto the next!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape