Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 390 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 5844
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5679

    Red flags

    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this girl? Always a bit of a gamble seeing people who don't have reviews anywhere so hoping to get some feedback.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/209178946
    Out-of-area phone number, and her ad reads like she only does outcalls and requires a deposit.

    Might as well DoorDash yourself dinner. At least something will arrive when you prepay.

  2. #5678

    Mandy

    Anyone see this girl? Always a bit of a gamble seeing people who don't have reviews anywhere so hoping to get some feedback.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/209178946

  3. #5677
    Thank you. I just looked up the listing and it looks kind of like what I've been looking for but I still don't understand why the prices in Portland are so much higher than everywhere else I've been. When you say house is it an actual house or is it a motel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanch888  [View Original Post]
    I met coco this evening in downtown house. From the moment she opened the door it was just wow.

    Bc this place always available but lady was a little older, personally I prefer young girl, so I am supervise they finally got thin young girl.

    She is exactly as her pictures show. For me she has the most perfect figure and she is absolutely gorgeous.

    I'd guess her age somewhere in early mid 20's (and I have been married to 2 Chinese girls so I'm pretty good at guessing).

    From the moment I entered, she was sweet, attentive and stunning. The session was exactly what I was hoping it would be. While she guides and goes through the motions, she is also receptive and follows the lead you provide.

    Coco is a jem, sweet, soft voice, amazingly sexy, gorgeous.

    The only negative is she has difficulty if you have a lot of girth. At 7. 25 girth, she tried to make it work, but it just wasn't in the cards. But, even with that, I completely enjoyed myself for the time I was with Coco.

    I've not been very active in the last few years. I've tried a few others and been very disappointed. Either flat out No due to my girth, or rush rush rush and poor service.

    Coco made me feel. That special something that we are all looking for in these situations, to feel special, feel content, feel satisfied.

    She didn't rush, or watch the clock. The time I spent with her is exactly what we agreed on and she didn't rush anything through that time.

    Coco will certainly be my go to girl for as long as she is in the area.

    I highly recommend her, especially if you find the short, petite, thin asian woman sexy. Coco will certainly knock your socks off!

    Coco is amazing if you have a chance to see her, don't hesitate, it is well worth the time!

    Before leavening ivy and Bebe hug me I feeling so sweet I think they might change owner? LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m.../lucy6.687969/#xfmgAlbums.

  4. #5676

    "Please help I need to make donations so I can get a hotel room"

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStreet  [View Original Post]
    You know. Sometimes. The date seems a bit off. Your spidey-sense starts tingling. That happened to me very recently. I booked a date with this girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...n/487108312084

    She seemed to be legit. She gave me plenty of photos to prove she looked like the person in the adds (including a snapchat picture posing to request). The language was a bit off though. Made me wonder if I was setting up some time with the Uncle.

    I did some standard precautions to make sure I wasnt going to meet more than I asked for. The vibe felt way off. I quickly bounce and cancelled. I am not saying that I dodged a definite visit from Uncle LEO, but I sure as hell didn't stick around to find out. Better safe to walk than let the little head change your life's path.

    If anyone has had a date with the nice lady in the ad, let me know. I thought she might be fun. But otherwise, be safe out there.

    Your boy.

    Dark.
    I was looking for some mature meat for my next trip to Oregon, and found her ad. And I was curious about the strange tone of desperation in that ad's title. I haven't had a date with her, nor would I. Because, the person who owns that phone number is not LEO, in fact, just the opposite. She is 40 years old, and has a lifetime history of running from the law for heroin transactions, theft, burglary, counterfeiting, parole violations, failure to appear, endangering minors, and more. Why am I not surprised that she needs donations to even get a hotel room? Seriously. I'd stay as far away from this one as possible.

    How do I know all this? I'm Sherlock Holmes! 👁.

  5. #5675

    She's fine

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStreet  [View Original Post]
    You know. Sometimes. The date seems a bit off. Your spidey-sense starts tingling. That happened to me very recently. I booked a date with this girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...n/487108312084

    She seemed to be legit. She gave me plenty of photos to prove she looked like the person in the adds (including a snapchat picture posing to request). The language was a bit off though. Made me wonder if I was setting up some time with the Uncle.

    I did some standard precautions to make sure I wasnt going to meet more than I asked for. The vibe felt way off. I quickly bounce and cancelled. I am not saying that I dodged a definite visit from Uncle LEO, but I sure as hell didn't stick around to find out. Better safe to walk than let the little head change your life's path.

    If anyone has had a date with the nice lady in the ad, let me know. I thought she might be fun. But otherwise, be safe out there.

    Your boy.

    Dark.
    Her name is Cameron I think and she's fine. Assuming that's not someone stealing her pics which I doubt it is. She's cool. I say call her if your into her. Not my thing but I know she's legit or used to be.

  6. #5674

    Wave off.

    You know. Sometimes. The date seems a bit off. Your spidey-sense starts tingling. That happened to me very recently. I booked a date with this girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...n/487108312084

    She seemed to be legit. She gave me plenty of photos to prove she looked like the person in the adds (including a snapchat picture posing to request). The language was a bit off though. Made me wonder if I was setting up some time with the Uncle.

    I did some standard precautions to make sure I wasnt going to meet more than I asked for. The vibe felt way off. I quickly bounce and cancelled. I am not saying that I dodged a definite visit from Uncle LEO, but I sure as hell didn't stick around to find out. Better safe to walk than let the little head change your life's path.

    If anyone has had a date with the nice lady in the ad, let me know. I thought she might be fun. But otherwise, be safe out there.

    Your boy.

    Dark.

  7. #5673
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanch888  [View Original Post]
    I met coco this evening in downtown house. From the moment she opened the door it was just wow.

    Bc this place always available but lady was a little older, personally I prefer young girl, so I am supervise they finally got thin young girl.

    She is exactly as her pictures show. For me she has the most perfect figure and she is absolutely gorgeous.

    I'd guess her age somewhere in early mid 20's (and I have been married to 2 Chinese girls so I'm pretty good at guessing).

    From the moment I entered, she was sweet, attentive and stunning. The session was exactly what I was hoping it would be. While she guides and goes through the motions, she is also receptive and follows the lead you provide..
    I have only tried Bebe so far and she is amazing. Natural chest and I told her don't ever plan on getting work done. I like this place downtown because all they have are beds.

  8. #5672

    Value time

    I met coco this evening in downtown house. From the moment she opened the door it was just wow.

    Bc this place always available but lady was a little older, personally I prefer young girl, so I am supervise they finally got thin young girl.

    She is exactly as her pictures show. For me she has the most perfect figure and she is absolutely gorgeous.

    I'd guess her age somewhere in early mid 20's (and I have been married to 2 Chinese girls so I'm pretty good at guessing).

    From the moment I entered, she was sweet, attentive and stunning. The session was exactly what I was hoping it would be. While she guides and goes through the motions, she is also receptive and follows the lead you provide.

    Coco is a jem, sweet, soft voice, amazingly sexy, gorgeous.

    The only negative is she has difficulty if you have a lot of girth. At 7. 25 girth, she tried to make it work, but it just wasn't in the cards. But, even with that, I completely enjoyed myself for the time I was with Coco.

    I've not been very active in the last few years. I've tried a few others and been very disappointed. Either flat out No due to my girth, or rush rush rush and poor service.

    Coco made me feel. That special something that we are all looking for in these situations, to feel special, feel content, feel satisfied.

    She didn't rush, or watch the clock. The time I spent with her is exactly what we agreed on and she didn't rush anything through that time.

    Coco will certainly be my go to girl for as long as she is in the area.

    I highly recommend her, especially if you find the short, petite, thin asian woman sexy. Coco will certainly knock your socks off!

    Coco is amazing if you have a chance to see her, don't hesitate, it is well worth the time!

    Before leavening ivy and Bebe hug me I feeling so sweet I think they might change owner? LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m.../lucy6.687969/#xfmgAlbums.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0149.jpg‎   5f13aba5a39501d2eca973711356f2be.jpg‎  

  9. #5671
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    600/ hr and you can't touch her tits. Incredible.
    I saw a girl like that one time years ago. Was weird that she was literally open to bb, greek, bb greek. Was an awesome date. But she only had two rules, NO daty, and No touching her tits. I asked her why. She said guys are mostly clueless and wouldn't warm her up at all. Their first move is to bite her nipples, haha. She said one dude bit her on the clit really hard to almost make it bleed.

    MOTS. Guys can be morons.

    FYI, I convinced her to give me a chance. I ate that pussy until she came 3 times. It was the first thing she asked for every time I saw her, LOL. Step up your game, and your mileage will go waaaaay up.

  10. #5670
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...eview.1040696/

    Back in town with 10 year old pics? This should be interesting.looks like PWT on her porn videos.
    I saw her during that first visit in 2016. I actually walked out after 10 minutes and gave her 100 for her time. She said she was full GFE and when I got there the list of No's was a mile long.

  11. #5669
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    600/ hr and you can't touch her tits. Incredible.
    On top of it, by giving an honest review and honest feedback, she considers that bullying. Yeah, take your money elsewhere.

  12. #5668
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...eview.1040696/

    Back in town with 10 year old pics? This should be interesting.looks like PWT on her porn videos.
    All the clips I found with her in them were g / g, and kind of boring g / g at that.

  13. #5667

    Sad but true

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...eview.1040696/

    Back in town with 10 year old pics? This should be interesting.looks like PWT on her porn videos.
    600/ hr and you can't touch her tits. Incredible.

  14. #5666

    Averi Brooks

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...eview.1040696/

    Back in town with 10 year old pics? This should be interesting.looks like PWT on her porn videos.

  15. #5665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156

    Linarose @ gpsboard

    Motel off 158th Beaverton, older in person, but banging body. Loves to kiss, BBFS was a hard no, and wanted extra for BBBJ, f that, I'll pass, I was a bit upset and frustrated that BBBJ was upcharge, went to poundtown, didn't tap out and good stamina, cot, one and done.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape