Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 37331
-
06-02-26 14:25 #36701Senior Member

Posts: 153Naw bra her stomach was hanging on her knees.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 09:36 #36700Senior Member

Posts: 76I mean yeah
Sounds like the pictures were accurate then 😂.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 09:31 #36699Regular Member

Posts: 11Peach
Anyone see this one yet? Looks very tempting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...n/761626494044
https://callescort.org/716-383-8178
-
06-01-26 21:38 #36698Senior Member

Posts: 105Dude but those pictures are of a fat sloppy looking piece. Was it worse? I wouldn't even be a flea on an elephant lmao. To each their own but damn.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 21:38 #36697Senior Member

Posts: 425How did the first person get winter's new number if she hasn't posted since April and the first number was wrong?
-
06-01-26 21:02 #36696Senior Member

Posts: 142Inbox cleared, thanks Packie.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 20:06 #36695Senior Member

Posts: 577Winter
Just spoke with winter, she said if you haven't been able ro get thru to her you can text her again she's available all night.
-
06-01-26 15:17 #36694Senior Member

Posts: 153Waste of time.
All the reviews has to be fake. She opened the I saw a fat sloppy woman. I just walked away. Don't waste your time or money.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/209001842
-
06-01-26 11:07 #36693Senior Member

Posts: 184Tasha
Has anyone seen Tasha (link below)? PM details if so or comment here- I may be interested.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...a/640436391565
-
06-01-26 11:03 #36692Senior Member

Posts: 184Bridget Sailor
Anyone see her lately? I saw her last month but the comms have been really tough for the last several weeks. Has the monkey has taken over again?
-
06-01-26 10:55 #36691Senior Member

Posts: 184Re: Emma
She can have bad comms. She won't tell you when she is on her period and can have some strong odors. I think she got into drugs pretty bad. The last few times I've seen her she has gotten progressively worse. With that being said, if she's doing well and you catch her on the right day, she can be solid.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 08:12 #36690Senior Member

Posts: 208Search Emma on the board.
Originally Posted by Onw64
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 20:07 #36689Senior Member

Posts: 230Clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by Vamonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 13:23 #36688Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Stefi
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...5.htm?cat=6192
I was able to snag a dream with this one!
I saw her Saturday night.
But this morning she text me saying they're leaving. Monday.
And today they're running a duo special.
If anyone wants to try and see her and her friend.
They're running a 5 banji special for HHR.
-
05-31-26 12:17 #36687Senior Member

Posts: 299Sensual Massage
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/511525070829
Took a shot with this one this weekend. Post didn't have a name so I didn't have anything to search. I'm sure some guys here have met her. She's at a notel near Rosies on Midlothian. A few guys hanging outside the rooms, but I went in anyways.
She wanted to go pay for her room with the donation soon as I got there but I wasn't feeling that so she didn't go.
Bbj was good but the rest was just okay. Put the cover on and went in mish. Her dirty feet threw me off and she had plenty of time to wash before I got there. I didn't stay much longer. She has a nice personality, but the area and hygiene will prevent me from repeating.









Reply With Quote



