Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 33 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 26415
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #25935

    She's cool

    Quote Originally Posted by BabaBoey  [View Original Post]
    Seen years ago was cool. Likes to party reasonable price but might rush you if you don't have what she likes dm for more info.

  2. #25934
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you. Sadly it's either a junkie graduate to STG or ghetto ho luring me to a hood or pay for the really expensive stuff and maybe get out once a month on a budget.
    Either that or be ghosted on the day of the appointment with girls who do not respond timely!!

  3. #25933

    Madori

    Does anyone know where she went? I miss her a lot. I used to see her every month, but then she suddenly disappeared.

  4. #25932
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. No GFE, has manager lurking, everything covered. Incall with friends on west side. 200 for hhr (overpriced). She's tiny tho, missing some teeth and has some track marks. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/019460690501
    She is also on Seeking, calls herself Jessica, and BB is provided.

  5. #25931
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    On Skip is worth 200. It's sad that some of you guys still pay this for these junkies with missing teeth.
    I agree with you. Sadly it's either a junkie graduate to STG or ghetto ho luring me to a hood or pay for the really expensive stuff and maybe get out once a month on a budget.

  6. #25930

    No one

    On Skip is worth 200. It's sad that some of you guys still pay this for these junkies with missing teeth.

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. No GFE, has manager lurking, everything covered. Incall with friends on west side. 200 for hhr (overpriced). She's tiny tho, missing some teeth and has some track marks. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/019460690501

  7. #25929
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. No GFE, has manager lurking, everything covered. Incall with friends on west side. 200 for hhr (overpriced). She's tiny tho, missing some teeth and has some track marks. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/019460690501
    New ad https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/050869003023.

  8. #25928

    Ali

    Saw her today. No GFE, has manager lurking, everything covered. Incall with friends on west side. 200 for hhr (overpriced). She's tiny tho, missing some teeth and has some track marks. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/019460690501
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-01 at 1.20.20 PM.jpg‎  

  9. #25927

    Cherry northside


  10. #25926
    Quote Originally Posted by Phloverno6  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/762627007650

    Looks, smells and feels. TGTBT.

    Anyone have carnal knowledge of her, services, rates?

    DM is OK.

    Stay safe out there..
    These same pictures have been posted a few years ago. If it is the same girl she was a really good looking black girl when I saw her and she was staying at a notel in Madison. The service was kind of strange because she I insisted on doggy only but her ass was fantastic. Would I repeat if it is the same girl? Probably but having these same pictures posted for a couple years is kind of a red flag. Finding a black girl that is pretty good and not bat shit crazy is difficult however. I would say you are probably safe to check her out and bail if you don't like what you see.

  11. #25925

    Yummy in MKE

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/762627007650

    Looks, smells and feels. TGTBT.

    Anyone have carnal knowledge of her, services, rates?

    DM is OK.

    Stay safe out there.

    PH.

  12. #25924

    Your girl

    Quote Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166  [View Original Post]
    One of my UTR's is looking to expand her client base and gave consent to share her number. 5'4, 110 lbs, long hair brunette, blue eyes, perky firm smaller tits, nice little eraser tip nips and a very tight pussy w bigger meaty lips. Actually a pretty normal girl, aims to please, great attitude and fairly open menu. Pm for number.
    I am looking for a new regular. I am clean and respectful. Looking for someone who is GFE. Thanks.

  13. #25923

    Asia Creamula

    Anyone met Asia? She's zero GFE. I did content with her, but she did not send me what I asked for. Flattish butt (typical Asian butt). She's asking $ to add you to her Twitter LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/253917160686
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7273.jpg‎  

  14. #25922

    Rate

    She said QV for 160 including a BBBJ.

    Big Pass!

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Can always search but figured I'd make it easy. She did dfk, BBBJ and cfs last time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...8/816231209219

  15. #25921

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    Her ad: No BBBJ.

    My response: Pass.
    Because she did that for me and wanted to put me in without a cover. I prefer cover for FS so I stopped.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape