Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 26918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26513

    Tiny and friend

    Quote Originally Posted by TimJacks25  [View Original Post]
    I was downtown last night and attempted to meet 1 of the 2. Luickly they got back to me too late. How are they are ripoff? Bait & switch? Users? Fake? Please share more if willing to. A few here have been wondering about these.

    Thanks.
    They complain, do meth, crack etc and can't take dick for anything. Will try to upcharge you mid session and are just an overall terrible time. Had me waiting outside the incall for almost 30 minutes. CBJ was mediocre, deadfish and can't take dick. Also saw multiple balls of tin foil in the trash can. She delayed the session starting for 15 minutes because she's addicted to her vape and couldn't find it. I ended up leaving without even finishing because I was so fed up.

  2. #26512

    Sexy baby anyone?

    The name is too common of a phrase to find any search results. Has anyone seen her? Maybe she used to go by a different name?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/209220819

  3. #26511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Bella

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3312142691/1

    I reached out to this fine young pretty thing over the weekend. Unfortunately by the time she replied my emergency work visit was over and I was already out of the Schaumburg area. (On call on weekends can suck but does give a horny dude a chance to play).

    But I did get her rates. 120 160 200 If this girl looks like her pics this is a very good deal. I never met (yet) so I don't know how accurate the pics are. I am downstate most of this week so I won't have time to sample her but I wanted to put it out there we may have found a gem. Please don't kill this opportunity by being crass rude disrespectful or by telling her she should be charging more (the ultimate sin) If no one reviews her I will try to get to her this month when work allows.

    B.

  4. #26510

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie526  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this. A total rip off. Do not waste your money. Not as attractive in person either if that helps curb the temptation.
    I was downtown last night and attempted to meet 1 of the 2. Luickly they got back to me too late. How are they are ripoff? Bait & switch? Users? Fake? Please share more if willing to. A few here have been wondering about these.

    Thanks.

  5. #26509

    Tiny & Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this girl is legit?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chicago/female-escorts/wet--tiny/894449939488

    Nm found the answer:
    I can confirm this. A total rip off. Do not waste your money. Not as attractive in person either if that helps curb the temptation.

  6. #26508
    Anyone know if this girl is legit?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chicago/female-escorts/wet--tiny/894449939488

    Nm found the answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #7136  [View Original Post]
    These two use to operate near Milwaukee check the Milwaukee escorts sub, posts 25279 + 25289 and on.

    I had the unfortunate displeasure of seeing one of them a couple months ago and it was awful.

    A terrible fuck and a waste of money. Oh, also don't bring anything but the donation cause the other one will go through your shit.

    Just a bunch of scammers and thieves.

  7. #26507
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Hi I found a report on her in 2024 but no one ever followed up about having seen her. I was chatting with her last night and she def sounds sexy but wanted to meet at a hookah bar in Addison to walk to her place. Something just feels off with my spider senses. Wanted to double check to see if anyone had seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/919501241060
    Most likely a scam. Or worse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260602_011851_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260602_011825_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  8. #26506

    Prettiest Faces?

    Post about Bunny got me thinking about other girls who are legitimately pretty. Any recommendations for girls with a beautiful face?

  9. #26505

    Anyone visit her

    She looks good and communicates well. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/209000401.

  10. #26504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie526  [View Original Post]
    I have no real information on this girl. All I know if those photos have been around for years. They are old af. No new pics or updates. If someone has a real experience to shear please do.

    If she's real she needs to post new pics.
    Yeah I'm surprised there isn't a single review, either good or bad.

  11. #26503

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZero  [View Original Post]
    Bunny is a personal favorite. Sexy body, cute face. A lot of rules, but qv should do it.
    Agreed. There is nothing that makes her worth more than a qv, but she is worth it once in a great while if you don't need anything GFE. She is still attractive but has lost some luster over the years.

    She is safe and friendly, and not a rip off.

  12. #26502

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Hi I found a report on her in 2024 but no one ever followed up about having seen her. I was chatting with her last night and she def sounds sexy but wanted to meet at a hookah bar in Addison to walk to her place. Something just feels off with my spider senses. Wanted to double check to see if anyone had seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/919501241060
    I have no real information on this girl. All I know if those photos have been around for years. They are old af. No new pics or updates. If someone has a real experience to shear please do.

    If she's real she needs to post new pics.

  13. #26501

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZero  [View Original Post]
    Bunny is a personal favorite. Sexy body, cute face. A lot of rules, but qv should do it.
    Can concur, her body is worth the price of admission but it's transactional. Absolutely nothing is on the table. Covered everything, in and out. I'll still see her from time to time though cause you can't find someone as attractive for the price she charges.

  14. #26500

    Zoe from London in Chicago this Summer

    Definitely recommend and worth seeing. Classy and unique experience.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zmontreal

  15. #26499
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    Bunny is very pretty (or at least she was when I saw her) but she was almost the textbook definition of pillow princess / all business / in and out. She was nice, but bored and it just felt super empty. And quick. It wasn't very pricey back then but she raised her rates. I just couldn't justify seeing her after two times. It's a shame. If she tried a bit more to be personable / GFE or faked it / acted better she would be a star IMO.
    Bunny is a personal favorite. Sexy body, cute face. A lot of rules, but qv should do it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape