Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 920 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 13799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13469

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her yet. Pics look cute but totally photoshopped. I'm hopping her body is on point.
    Search her name in Chicago. There are reviews, including one from me.

  2. #13468
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her yet. Pics look cute but totally photoshopped. I'm hopping her body is on point.
    Saw her at the same BP location last year during the winter. She's super hot, bangin spinner body BUT her breath smelled like total shit. I'm not even exaggerating. I did see her in the morning (still not an excuse) and I do remember seeing other people comment on her breath. Would I repeat? Yes but I would for sure get her to use mouth wash. It was so bad last time that after she gave me a cat bath, I could still smell her breath on my car ride home.

  3. #13467

    BP Cammy

    Anyone see her yet. Pics look cute but totally photoshopped. I'm hopping her body is on point.

  4. #13466

    For east asians?

    Someone posted a place hlg168. Anyone have any info?

  5. #13465

    BP Amy

    Do not expect her as youg and pretty as the online pictures but her service was very good. Cat bath, rimming, those Donguan things. Pretty sensational and nice. I believe she showed up in HKPD before and used her real pics; but I am not sure. Do not expect a youngest lady, like 35ish, but she is a service queen I feel.

  6. #13464

    Nightwolf 888

    Thanks to whoever posted he link to nightwolf /888 or whatever they are called. Went to their page, saw a cute provider and made an appointment for the next day. No problems setting things up. When I arrived, the person didn't match the picture (surprise). I almost left but she was a young cute Asian. Got undressed and she almost jumped on me, started DFK which shocked me. BBBJCIM with out asking. I booked an hour but got nervous when I heard loud footsteps in the hall and left. I think I could have done full service and popped again. I will say probably one of the best experiences ever with a provider. And I have been doing this for 20+ years. I don't want to get so many customers going there I can't get an appointment, but I only get to Chicago a few times a month. There was another girl there who looked a little thicker. Finally, I waited a week to post this and forgot the name of who I saw! Sorry. But 100% will try them again.

  7. #13463
    Quote Originally Posted by OneRoadToWest  [View Original Post]
    GB "merged" with BP so you can ignore GB.

    Nunhouse is an orange-run house, its like BP setup and also in Bridgeport.

    Chicago 521 is HKPD rebrand (I think) in McKinley park.
    They share mostly the same pool of Chinese or latino girls anyway. They owners know or hate each other. BP appears to have a resource of Japanese girls the other apartments do not have though.

  8. #13462

    Agency Spinoffs in Schaumburg

    Which agencies has satellites in Schaumburg?

    There are a few ads in adult search like this one which lists Prospect Heights as a location (most convenient for me). Which agency is it?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3591251

    TIA.

  9. #13461
    Quote Originally Posted by CluelessMuppet  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I need some help here. As of a year ago I had been to some of the Asian apartments in Chinatown. Blue Phoenix on 31st, Green Buddha on Princeton and Lowe, HKPD on Archer.

    Wednesday I tried to look for these. Blue Phoenix seems ok, but what happened to HKPD and Green Buddha?

    The Green Buddha web site is empty.

    I chatted with Ivy Rosaleen - https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2614500.

    Ivy was usually a good source for HKPD, but not this time. Instead, Ivy told me about a few girls at different spas.

    I found Nunhouse at https://www.nunhouse88.com with a few pictures, but when I texted with them, they recommended Jessica at Orange spa.
    GB "merged" with BP so you can ignore GB.

    Nunhouse is an orange-run house, its like BP setup and also in Bridgeport.

    Chicago 521 is HKPD rebrand (I think) in McKinley park.

  10. #13460

    HKPD is 888

    Quote Originally Posted by CluelessMuppet  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I need some help here. As of a year ago I had been to some of the Asian apartments in Chinatown. Blue Phoenix on 31st, Green Buddha on Princeton and Lowe, HKPD on Archer.

    Wednesday I tried to look for these. Blue Phoenix seems ok, but what happened to HKPD and Green Buddha?

    The Green Buddha web site is empty.

    I chatted with Ivy Rosaleen - https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2614500.

    Ivy was usually a good source for HKPD, but not this time. Instead, Ivy told me about a few girls at different spas.

    I found Nunhouse at https://www.nunhouse88.com with a few pictures, but when I texted with them, they recommended Jessica at Orange spa.
    HKPD is 888 HSI caught one of their door guys with $108 k and seized it and 2 cell phones his GF was working for GB / BP and also HKPD.

  11. #13459

    What Happened?

    Ok, I need some help here. As of a year ago I had been to some of the Asian apartments in Chinatown. Blue Phoenix on 31st, Green Buddha on Princeton and Lowe, HKPD on Archer.

    Wednesday I tried to look for these. Blue Phoenix seems ok, but what happened to HKPD and Green Buddha?

    The Green Buddha web site is empty.

    I chatted with Ivy Rosaleen - https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2614500.

    Ivy was usually a good source for HKPD, but not this time. Instead, Ivy told me about a few girls at different spas.

    I found Nunhouse at https://www.nunhouse88.com with a few pictures, but when I texted with them, they recommended Jessica at Orange spa.

    Then there is https://www.chicago521.com who is this?

    Did HKPD rebrand as chicago521 ? Or Nunhouse?

    What is going on here?

  12. #13458

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoStud  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me the basic lowdown of how the Chinatown spas work, such as "The Earth"? I posted on the massage page and was directed here, but after reading all the way back to October (65 pages), I'm not finding anything.

    Just want to know:

    1) are the facilities they show on IG and tik tok accurate (big beds, hot tubs, etc).

    2) is everything usually covered? I prefer this just due to my risk tolerance level, at least for FS.

    Any recommendations on others there? I'll be in downtown Chicago near SXL but the BBFS is not my jam so looking for options.

    Thanks in advance!
    Earth / lian56 is associated with Red lantern. There is less than 1% chance you will find the advertised girl or facilities when you arrive.

    The other Chinatown AMP links you were asking for:

    skyhouse88.com

    https://chicago521.com/

    https://www.bluephoenixchi.com/

    A few nearby Chinatown massage places you might look up that I've been to (still hit or miss but not like Earth / Lian56):

    Archer spa (archer ave).

    Ashland perfect (Ashland ave).

    Star hot spa (31st st).

    Text the number that they have advertised in google, most of the time they'll send you who is available. Don't rely on the accuracy of the pics but usually the names are.
    Also, almost all of them besides the recent Japanese girls will be CFS only.

  13. #13457

    Chinatown AMP's

    Can anyone give me the basic lowdown of how the Chinatown spas work, such as "The Earth"? I posted on the massage page and was directed here, but after reading all the way back to October (65 pages), I'm not finding anything.

    Just want to know:

    1) are the facilities they show on IG and tik tok accurate (big beds, hot tubs, etc).

    2) is everything usually covered? I prefer this just due to my risk tolerance level, at least for FS.

    Any recommendations on others there? I'll be in downtown Chicago near SXL but the BBFS is not my jam so looking for options.

    Thanks in advance!

  14. #13456
    Quote Originally Posted by TimJacks25  [View Original Post]
    Swung by AppleHouse (or Sky idk the difference) a few times in the past week. Saw Wendy last week. She has a great body. I opt for the 15 min service as I don't take long to let one out. Not much english but the communication was friendly enough. I was probably in and out in 15 min. I came by late and when I got to the room she wrote me down in her phone. I saw I was the 12th person she had seen today and she wrote the donation (amount she'd take after fee I guess).

    Dreamed of Lucky a few days after. It is her in the photo but the pics are precovid maybe aged 10 years. Another quick visit service and she was rather rude because I didn't buy "more time". She didn't offer CBJ but instead preferred to just lay there on her back. I didn't care because I was super horny and it wasnt going to take much for me to finish. Was was crazy was how tight she was. Her looks are giving late 30's but jeez it was as tight as a teen. Another trip I was in & out in 12 min max.
    Is apple house sky house 88? Could someone DM me the number or website.

  15. #13455

    Apple House

    Swung by AppleHouse (or Sky idk the difference) a few times in the past week. Saw Wendy last week. She has a great body. I opt for the 15 min service as I don't take long to let one out. Not much english but the communication was friendly enough. I was probably in and out in 15 min. I came by late and when I got to the room she wrote me down in her phone. I saw I was the 12th person she had seen today and she wrote the donation (amount she'd take after fee I guess).

    Dreamed of Lucky a few days after. It is her in the photo but the pics are precovid maybe aged 10 years. Another quick visit service and she was rather rude because I didn't buy "more time". She didn't offer CBJ but instead preferred to just lay there on her back. I didn't care because I was super horny and it wasnt going to take much for me to finish. Was was crazy was how tight she was. Her looks are giving late 30's but jeez it was as tight as a teen. Another trip I was in & out in 12 min max.

    One thing I would point out is to be very careful of the public surveillance camera at the 3-way intersection where this place resides. Its probably for public saftey but it has a perfect angle for the foot traffic going here. I always have my hat and shades on so theres no profile building on me. I don't even park on or drive down the street of this place for fear of unseen monitoring.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape