Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 26918
-
06-04-26 11:24 #26513Senior Member

Posts: 28Tiny and friend
They complain, do meth, crack etc and can't take dick for anything. Will try to upcharge you mid session and are just an overall terrible time. Had me waiting outside the incall for almost 30 minutes. CBJ was mediocre, deadfish and can't take dick. Also saw multiple balls of tin foil in the trash can. She delayed the session starting for 15 minutes because she's addicted to her vape and couldn't find it. I ended up leaving without even finishing because I was so fed up.
Originally Posted by TimJacks25
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 11:12 #26512Senior Member

Posts: 998Sexy baby anyone?
The name is too common of a phrase to find any search results. Has anyone seen her? Maybe she used to go by a different name?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/209220819
-
06-04-26 09:57 #26511Senior Member

Posts: 668Bella
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3312142691/1
I reached out to this fine young pretty thing over the weekend. Unfortunately by the time she replied my emergency work visit was over and I was already out of the Schaumburg area. (On call on weekends can suck but does give a horny dude a chance to play).
But I did get her rates. 120 160 200 If this girl looks like her pics this is a very good deal. I never met (yet) so I don't know how accurate the pics are. I am downstate most of this week so I won't have time to sample her but I wanted to put it out there we may have found a gem. Please don't kill this opportunity by being crass rude disrespectful or by telling her she should be charging more (the ultimate sin) If no one reviews her I will try to get to her this month when work allows.
B.
-
06-03-26 18:02 #26510Senior Member

Posts: 116Thanks
I was downtown last night and attempted to meet 1 of the 2. Luickly they got back to me too late. How are they are ripoff? Bait & switch? Users? Fake? Please share more if willing to. A few here have been wondering about these.
Originally Posted by Eddie526
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-03-26 08:09 #26509Senior Member

Posts: 107Tiny & Friend
I can confirm this. A total rip off. Do not waste your money. Not as attractive in person either if that helps curb the temptation.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 02:45 #26508Senior Member

Posts: 345Anyone know if this girl is legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chicago/female-escorts/wet--tiny/894449939488
Nm found the answer:
Originally Posted by Member #7136
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 02:25 #26507Senior Member

Posts: 376Most likely a scam. Or worse.
Originally Posted by ldao
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 20:58 #26506Senior Member

Posts: 40Prettiest Faces?
Post about Bunny got me thinking about other girls who are legitimately pretty. Any recommendations for girls with a beautiful face?
-
06-01-26 11:38 #26505Senior Member

Posts: 40Anyone visit her
She looks good and communicates well. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/209000401.
-
05-31-26 23:07 #26504Senior Member

Posts: 123Yeah I'm surprised there isn't a single review, either good or bad.
Originally Posted by Eddie526
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 21:00 #26503Senior Member

Posts: 107Bunny
Agreed. There is nothing that makes her worth more than a qv, but she is worth it once in a great while if you don't need anything GFE. She is still attractive but has lost some luster over the years.
Originally Posted by MaverickZero
[View Original Post]
She is safe and friendly, and not a rip off.
-
05-31-26 20:56 #26502Senior Member

Posts: 107Morgan
I have no real information on this girl. All I know if those photos have been around for years. They are old af. No new pics or updates. If someone has a real experience to shear please do.
Originally Posted by ldao
[View Original Post]
If she's real she needs to post new pics.
-
05-31-26 18:58 #26501Senior Member

Posts: 73Bunny
Can concur, her body is worth the price of admission but it's transactional. Absolutely nothing is on the table. Covered everything, in and out. I'll still see her from time to time though cause you can't find someone as attractive for the price she charges.
Originally Posted by MaverickZero
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 17:38 #26500Senior Member

Posts: 32Zoe from London in Chicago this Summer
Definitely recommend and worth seeing. Classy and unique experience.
https://tryst.link/escort/zmontreal
-
05-31-26 15:00 #26499Regular Member

Posts: 12Bunny is a personal favorite. Sexy body, cute face. A lot of rules, but qv should do it.
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





