Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 22144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21094
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Just left Silver Cricket. Only two girls dancing. Was hoping to run into Aquarius as she usually works Sunday day shift.

    Might head to Henry's. Anyone know if Selena is working?
    She mentioned that she liked Sundays, so it appears that the most likely days to catch her will be on Sunday and Friday.

  2. #21093

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe0525  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to say this but, which of you guys is paying a K for an hour outcall with some of the girls. I can understand a price increase especially if certain menus are a bit more open but damn even with rapport built I just don't see it especially since I'm very much a GFE person, no GFE just makes it so much less.
    Speaking of GFE, which dancers give a good GFE experience during private dances?

  3. #21092
    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe0525  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to say this but, which of you guys is paying a K for an hour outcall with some of the girls. I can understand a price increase especially if certain menus are a bit more open but damn even with rapport built I just don't see it especially since I'm very much a GFE person, no GFE just makes it so much less.
    I'll be honest, I'll pay a band, sometimes more but it's got to be more than just an hour, I like to go to dinner, maybe at one of the clubs, then go back to a room, smoke some weed with her, do whatever other kind of nefarious drugs she may want to do, then get down to business. With that being said, I'm still on the hunt for the ultimate GFE, one that will let me daty and dfk. I've had one or two regulars that I've gotten that from, but they always turn out psycho and way too much drama. And like a dumb ass, I'm always too fucked up by the time the negotiations start to really be good at it. Sorry guys, I know I'm a dumb ass LOL.

  4. #21091

    Outcalls gps

    I forgot to say this but, which of you guys is paying a K for an hour outcall with some of the girls. I can understand a price increase especially if certain menus are a bit more open but damn even with rapport built I just don't see it especially since I'm very much a GFE person, no GFE just makes it so much less.

  5. #21090
    Quote Originally Posted by Skad1  [View Original Post]
    Tried SC and BTS. Both dead. Who has a decent Sunday day shift?
    Getting nicer out so it might be hit and miss. That being said I would go to SC around 2-4 as they have more options.

  6. #21089
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Just left Silver Cricket. Only two girls dancing. Was hoping to run into Aquarius as she usually works Sunday day shift.

    Might head to Henry's. Anyone know if Selena is working?
    I was thinking of heading there too; report back if it's worth the trip!

  7. #21088
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever been back with angel?
    I've been in the back with a dancer named Angel at SC. Good time kept for her allergic reaction to the cat hair on my clothes.

  8. #21087
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Dead

    Tried SC and BTS. Both dead. Who has a decent Sunday day shift?

  9. #21086
    Damn. Just left Silver Cricket. Only two girls dancing. Was hoping to run into Aquarius as she usually works Sunday day shift.

    Might head to Henry's. Anyone know if Selena is working?

  10. #21085
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever been back with angel?
    I'm not sure who she is, but I haven't been to the back with anyone named Angel.

    What does she look like? Newer to the club? Have you ever been back with her?

  11. #21084
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. You do have a point.
    Have you ever been back with angel?

  12. #21083
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    But she was not honest with him. She only fessed up after he called her on her b. S. , which he only knew about because she stupidly posted pics of herself being not sick, and he happened to follow her socials. She fully intended to deceive. You give her way too much credit.
    Agreed. You do have a point.

  13. #21082

    First Time at BT's

    Hey Guys,

    Before I start thank you for all the info really helped understand and get a good feel of what I was getting into.

    I will start with saying that was an expensive curiousity somewhat sated. I went on Friday PM shift talked with Grace before she headed out, Kat (also maybe goes by lynn on here, blonde large tits unfortunately not my type), Hannah, Raven and a Latina that I can't quite remember the name to (big tits, either fake or very plumped up lips, wearing a see through black outfit). I really enjoyed my time there the girls made sure I felt comfortable and ofc I know its their job to get me to VIP but made the atmosphere fun. Had great conversation with Grace, Kat, and Raven and ended up taking raven to VIP for 3 $ didn't want to ultra haggle since at this point I wanted to head home soon but got her down from 4 $ for cfs and CBJ which was good imo given I hadn't drank in a while especially before getting down and started with a not so mild case of whiskey dick. Raven was very cool and had a fun time but her lap dances leave much to be desired just basically sat on my legs facing front the whole time and moved a little bit. Before leaving VIP she gave me an extra bit of a dance but she was about to get called to stage so we finished there. I would love to return to the club at some point down the line but damn those drinks were expensive + valet + VIP cover and tips it added up a lot faster than I expected.

    Once again TY so much and who ever was the mad lad in the bathroom yelling spanish curses that got a good laugh out of me.

  14. #21081
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Was she meeting you OTC? For triple your rate, it's absolutely understandable that she'd do that. The great part about your story is that she was honest with you, and that goes a long way. I'm guessing that you repeated with her many times after that?
    But she was not honest with him. She only fessed up after he called her on her b. S. , which he only knew about because she stupidly posted pics of herself being not sick, and he happened to follow her socials. She fully intended to deceive. You give her way too much credit.

  15. #21080

    Det clubs

    Primarily from the west side of the state. Occasionally make it out to Det for one reason or another. Typically chase FS MPs. Haven't been to a Det strip club in years. I think I went to a Dream girls in Allen park years ago. Closed now? I spent some time at the Coliseum on 8 mi. That was always fun. Going through recent posts sounds like a bit has changed. Looking for recommendations where I can more than a dance at a reasonable price. Reasonable absolutely depends on hot attractive the lady is. I prefer in the club, but also relaxed. No take out. I would offer to swap info with anyone coming to West MI but our strip club scene has been dead for years.

    Thanks. Stay safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape