Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36609

    A2 not my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    Went there recently and saw June. Roaming over the clothes only, gave a nice tease and finish. Paid 70 plus 30. I doubt anything extra is allowed. Body ok but not attractive. I will not repeat.

    This is near 14 mi and Garfield.
    I went there shortly after they opened a couple months ago. Pleasant older lady and good English for conversation but no hint of anything I believe she left me covered. Maybe I was new and gave off cop vibe I dunno.

  2. #36608

    R2 accupressure

    Went there recently and saw June. Roaming over the clothes only, gave a nice tease and finish. Paid 70 plus 30. I doubt anything extra is allowed. Body ok but not attractive. I will not repeat.

    This is near 14 mi and Garfield.

  3. #36607
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVal  [View Original Post]
    l1=hj, l2=bj, l3=fs.
    Thanks. I was lost.

  4. #36606
    Quote Originally Posted by cappadona  [View Original Post]
    i'm behind the times, does anyone have a link to the levels (l1-l3, etc)? I couldn't find anything in the abbreviations section.
    l1=hj, l2=bj, l3=fs.

  5. #36605
    Quote Originally Posted by Loongo  [View Original Post]
    Why has it been so hard to find indie or UTR nowadays? I remember a good deal of providers in the metro Detroit area just a couple years ago, but now there's barely anyone doing L1-L3 that's not an outright scam or consistently available.

    Is this post a cry for help? Probably LOL. Lmk if you know anyone good here.
    I'm behind the times, does anyone have a link to the levels (L1-L3, etc)? I couldn't find anything in the abbreviations section.

  6. #36604

    Lack of Independents

    Why has it been so hard to find indie or UTR nowadays? I remember a good deal of providers in the metro Detroit area just a couple years ago, but now there's barely anyone doing L1-L3 that's not an outright scam or consistently available.

    Is this post a cry for help? Probably LOL. Lmk if you know anyone good here.

  7. #36603

    Only fans skank

    I was able to find this one with reverse image search. She has an only fans page using the name "Maddy Belle. " You can investigate further using that info. Likely a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...lth-57594.html

    Anyone seen this one? She wants half up front for first time clients.

  8. #36602
    Anything come of these of the cryptic posts? And is this place still safe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi in Livonia on corner a parking lot and house / business where Asian massage takes place. You walk out in lot is pickup backed in and black car dark tinted windows (looks like can be unmarked. You leave they stay there don't follow you. Drive back 20 minutes they still there parked. They not there bust you right cause they could have follow ya pull you over make something up.

    They there take a break or scare people off?

  9. #36601

    No extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfnut1913  [View Original Post]
    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...937524178.html

    Wondering if anyone has tried her and what to expect.
    She is Chinese, 35 why / o, 5'4" tall maybe 95 lbs. Works out of a chiropractors office by appointment only. Requires draping, and no extras on the menu.

    Happy hunting.

    SN.

  10. #36600
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't matter what we say, the small head controls the steering wheel.
    Haha, so true.

    I'd say just go, sometimes I have a bad time because my sex drive is all over the place. For others, might be easier. It seems like my experience is not common though.

  11. #36599

    Morgan Magic Hands

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...lth-57594.html

    Anyone seen this one? She wants half up front for first time clients.

  12. #36598

    Red rose

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Was heading to this place soon but now second guessing. Any others care to report?
    It doesn't matter what we say, the small head controls the steering wheel.

  13. #36597
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpingBean  [View Original Post]
    I seen her like a week or two ago (Same Jenn) she did mention she was going out of town but I wasn't sure when. Keep trying usually her trips last a week or two.
    I've been very interested in seeing her, it just the multiple reports of her farting while giving massages is a huge turnoff to me.

  14. #36596

    (un) Luck of the Draw

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Was heading to this place soon but now second guessing. Any others care to report?
    There's a lot of turnover here, so your experience may well be very different. I will say that the providers here are generally younger and more attractive than the ones at Starmoon, but with that comes less experience and more GPS.

  15. #36595

    Red Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow  [View Original Post]
    After finding out one of my favorites left for Taiwan, figured I'd stop in here since it was only 20 minutes away and saw some recent decent reviews. All I was looking for was L1 so even better if the provider wasn't super old.

    Called, arrived 5 minutes later. The girl who took me back was definitely cute, reminded me of my high school ex but as an asian, weirdly enough. Same build and all, short, thin, athletic. Didn't catch her name. Anyways opted for a light touch massage as always, . 6 hhr. Very soft hands. After about 15 minutes the tease started. On the flip, long story short she started with jackhammer which does not get me off at all. Other things were tried, can provide details elsewhere. Never finished, left a small tip and went on my way. Won't go back because I can't stand the jackhammering shit that providers want to do.
    Was heading to this place soon but now second guessing. Any others care to report?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape