Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 18667
-
06-01-26 13:36 #17767Senior Member

Posts: 39Thanks for the great mention. That is just down the street from me. Have you been there since then? Anyone else have any reviews? I will try and get down and there and try it out. I was just getting L1 at Tian in Chandler but the amazing woman I would see, Coco, left to California so would like to try some place like this that is much closer.
Originally Posted by Mikejones46
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 13:20 #17766Banned Member

Posts: 14Asian Angela at Gold Panda Spa in Sun City
I really like this store primarily because they have the table shower or what they call the water mattress. Called over there today to check to see who was working. They told me a new girl had just arrived named Angela. Headed over to Sun City and arrived on time and was greeted by the lovely Angela. She has a nice little body on her, pretty face and some black hair about mid back. I would estimate her age to be around 27 years old. She was wearing a tight fitting dress and her boobs were protruding out the top. Settled the house fee and she took me to one of the rooms. I let her know that I wanted the table shower, so I got undressed, hung up my clothes and she gave me a towel and we headed to the shower. I laid face down and she started cleaning me up nicely, the water was warm and she made sure to get every inch of my body, nice and clean. After she rinsed me off, she applied some Nuru gel and crawled all over my back, nibbling on my ears, kissing my neck, and then ultimately got in between my legs while I was still faced down and reached under with both of her hands to raise up my hips. She then started licking my ass and the next thing you know, she was deep inside of me.
Love some TUMA action and Angela continued for a good bit while she was reaching underneath and grabbing my cock and twisting it and pumping it slowly. I had to slow her down because I didn't want to release from just a hand job. I flipped over and she started her BBBJ. She is a true pro when it comes to sucking cock. She asked me if I wanted to head back to the room so she rinsed me off and dried me off and we returned to the room. More BJ Action as she got me really hard. Grabbed a rubber and put it on me nice and slowly and then mounted me in CG. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down to me for some DFK. She was slowly grinding on my cock and then asked me to fuck her. Put her in missionary and re-entered into that snug little kitty. Pounded away for some time going back-and-forth between kissing her and sucking her boobs.
I asked her if she liked doggy and she said yes, honey. I pulled out and she got on all fours and I re-entered once again, love that Chinese kitty as it was squeezing my cock, pumped away for a little bit longer, and then I knew I was going to blow, and I let her know. I pulled out ripped off the rubber and came all over her butt cheeks. I told her not to move, and I walked over to the tissue box and grabbed some tissue and came back and cleaned off the jizz. She left and returned with some hot towels, and I gave her the tip for the great service. Angela is definitely worth a repeat, love her table shower routine.
-
05-31-26 22:01 #17765Senior Member

Posts: 4050 xx W Olive Avenue. Tai Chi Glendale
I normally don't go to days in a row. But a couple mamasans texted me and said they had new girls starting today and I could come get some free food and try the new employees that started today. I chose to go to Tai Chi in Glendale. It's an older shop, but nice and clean inside and never very busy. The girl that took me back was named Mimi and I noticed right away that she had some big double D's, later I found them to be natural. She's not a spinner, but definitely not fat. Skinny tall Asian girl, I think Chinese or Korean. Normal house fee and 1. 6 tip. If you like big boobs and very soft young skin, then this girl is it.
I took a shower before coming in, so we started right away with a massage that was pretty good. Then straight to the normal cat bath, a little ass play, and BBBJ to start. She rotated and asked if I wanted to 69, but I said no and I wanted to boom boom. She insisted on being on top to start and went at it for a good 10 minutes. She mentioned before we started that this was her first day working in a long time and I was her first full service customer. Later, I got on top for a while, then doggie, then back to some sucking. Finally, I got on top the last position and got a good rhythm going and she said she was coming (later she said 2 times). I fully intended to blow my load on those giant boobs, but ended up blowing in the bag. I will return for this girl, she's here for at least 1 month. I did see the other new girl that started today, she's a little shorter and thicker. Ask for Mimi if you come here. She's definately one of the best on this west side this month.
-
05-31-26 21:13 #17764Regular Member

Posts: 6Jessica at Oasis
I went by Oasis today and was greeted by a girl named Jessica. She has shoulder length dark hair, cute face, tall with I think Ds and great figure. I didn't ask her age, but I assume ealy 30's. Anyway, paid hf and she took my arm and led me back to the room. She asked if I wanted TS and it was so hot today I figured that would be refreshing. Great experience. She did b2 b to wash me front and back, even teased jr quite a bit. Rinsed off and wrapped a towel around me before going back to the massage room. She gave a good shoulder and back massage before getting to my waist and teasing some more. I was already a bit excited so I just rolled over. She asked what more I wanted and we agreed on FS for $. 6. She removed her dress again and started off with BJ and she took it all in. After a couple minutes the hat went on and she had me lie down so she could ride me cg style. Great view for me. I played with her tits some and had her lay back down for some mish so I could suck on her nipples. I think she enjoyed it, going by her reaction. She went to get damp towels and cleaned us up after. I had a good time and will repeat. She has a great personality and likes the work.
-
05-31-26 21:04 #17763Regular Member

Posts: 12Red 8
Good intel, especially the bare options. Thanks for sharing. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by McLovin12
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 19:39 #17762Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Cloud Spa in Mesa opening tomorrow morning Coco and Kelly
Just passing on some information I've been sitting on for a while. The owner just messaged me asking me to let the board know. Good news for you east valley guys. New Spa (Cloud Spa) opening tomorrow morning at 9 am. They will have 2 girls working. Both are extremely popular and everyone should be very familiar with both of them. Both have worked at a very popular store in the east valley in the past. Get in and see them! I promise you won't be disappointed!!
Cloud Massage.
3 xx S Lindsey Rd.
-
05-31-26 19:14 #17761I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.

Posts: 127Gold Panda
Went back to Sun City and had another amazing experience with Fendi. Got an hour, had fun in shower room-got a nut in there and she cleaned me up for room session. Went to room, massage and woke junior up for round two. Amazing experience, I think it was slow when I went in, 2nd girl joined us towards end. I believe her name is Angela. My mind was going crazy. Got to lick Mei Mei, get BBBJ, and try a few positions with both while the other played with me in different ways. It was a very exciting lunch visit for this old man, left satisfied and completely drained of milk, as they like to call it. Have a good one mongers, I think Fendi is leaving soon.
-
05-31-26 15:55 #17760Senior Member

Posts: 450I have been traveling for work and not had much time in the valley. Hitting the usual spots in the reviews. I also have a couple of UTR unicorns I visit. Shit, one of them invites me to her place and cooks me dinner when she is not at the spa. I will say the talent in NYC beyond expectations. The girls in the photos here are the actual girls in NYC.
Originally Posted by FlushUrFeeling
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 11:25 #17759Regular Member

Posts: 18Line up at Red 8
I exchanged numbers with Strawberry last time I saw her. She hit me up this morning with the line up and details:
Emma. Sexy, bare, big boobs, big ass. Only here today and tomorrow (Sunday / Monday).
Candy. Only Sunday.
Lumina - #1 sucking of the US. Staying all of June.
Sia. Malaysia, GFE, bare, here June 6 - 30.
Zoe. Good service, anal, here all of June.
Have fun fellas!
-
05-31-26 09:20 #17758Regular Member

Posts: 25Yumi at K Spa
Has plenty of parking and easy to find. I was greeted by Yumi, she was wearing a very sexy dress with amazing cleavage popping out. She is very cute with a petite frame. She has Ds and I asked if they were real. Thin look on her. I paid 60 for the hour.
We started with a standard massage. During I would play with her ass and thighs. She has great skin. The massage was good because she would lightly brush against my back down to my ass then to my feet. It sent tingles down my body. On the flip, she got undressed, revealing her amazing breasts. They are very large for her size. I started to grope them and suck on them. They are very soft and large. She moaned lightly as I began playing with her ass. We started to kiss and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She received it with her tongue and we began making out passionately. She then started to suck on nipples and used her tongue to lick my neck. She then went down and started BBBJ. Amazing skills. She would use her hands to play with my nipples while sucking away. She used a lot of tongue and plenty of eye contact. She sucked me for a good while, I had to stop her because I didn't want to bust. She slipped on a hat and we began with Mish. I played with her tits while thrusting away and kissing her passionately. We then switched to doggy and I pounded her ass. She moaned hard. I finished and she cleaned me up. Left tip of 180. Definitely worth the trip and would come back to see the other girls.
-
05-31-26 00:56 #17757Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 5Closed spas
Fancy was in Glendale and closed last year. Cozy was Mesa and closed a few months ago.
Originally Posted by Silicumvalley
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 00:40 #17756Senior Member

Posts: 421Yelp shows 8 Imperial Mesa
Still is past 730 but Yelp shows open only until 8. Previous post said lady closes up early a lot and isn't worth it.
Originally Posted by IndyJon
[View Original Post]
I kind of want to go though (but am busy and not into wasting money) because she sounds like she's playing hard to get haha.
-
05-30-26 22:08 #17755Regular Member

Posts: 17On the topic of trying random places, 2 years ago I randomly walked into lily spa in sun city west, drew a very attractive probably aprx 20 to 25 tops asian named cici, awesome massage and I mean awesome, on the flip she said no l3 at the moment but BJ was OK, and let me tell you she slid a condom on without me knowing completely hands free and absolutely sucked my soul out. Sometimes it pays to just walk in.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 19:09 #17754Senior Member

Posts: 40CiCi at Spa63 - 67th ave and Olive Ave. Professional service
I came in today and met CiCi. She said she was scheduled to start Monday, but she came in over the weekend to earn some extra money. Her English is getting a little better and I didn't need to use the translator app today. CiCi has worked here before and she gives a pretty good massage to start and I normally book a full hour to enjoy her abilities. I paid 60 for the hour and was not disappointed. She does all the good things that you would expect. Great table shower fun, ass play, then back to the room for some seductive massage. On the flip we did the normal 66, BBBJ, then on to CFS. Asian cow girl to start. I didn't last long today, and blew in the bag as soon as she let me get on top. Normal tip 1. 6 - then she gave me a scalp massage and rubbed my legs a little. She said a new younger girl is starting here Monday that I've never met, so I'll definitely stop in to see who it is.
-
05-30-26 19:05 #17753Senior Member

Posts: 120The 3 different Lucky's
This was my experience the last few days. On Wednesday morning, I stopped in at Lucky Spa Peoria. I got Lily for some great FS action with extras. Of course Dream opened the door as we were starting and wanted to join in. But I didn't want to exhaust myself, because I knew in the evening I had to save my energy and some cum for my girlfriend at home. So I just finished with Lily. Then later in the day, I found myself in Mesa to meet a friend from work at Lucky spa Massage on E. Main street. I had no intention of getting a massage in Mesa because of all the busts lately. But CoCo was looking extremely fine that day. I actually think she is more beautiful than Dream at Peoria's Lucky Spa. Coco is probably a couple years younger too. Extremely soft skin, she said she just took a shower and moisturized. She dragged me into a room for a long session. Which I was extremely reluctant, because my girlfriend was waiting at home for me. But girlfriend had her period and decided not to come visit me. So I lucked out. Someone said front door was locked at Mesa's Lucky Spa, so you might need to knock on back door.
Last was a girl named Lucky. Yesterday I went to a new place that just opened at 67th ave and Glendale rd, called Gem Spa. I've never been here before, but a friend recommended. I met the mamasan at the door, and she put me in a room and an extremely young girl that looked half Asian and half Mexican or something else came in. The mamasan assured me she was at least 18. I said she better be at least 25, and we laughed. This girl was tiny spinner, small tits, no baby damage, super tight. She had a few tattoos, so I put her in early or mid 20's. Probably 10 years younger than anything I've seen lately on this end of town. CFS was good, but she was a little inexperienced compared to what I had the day before at the 2 other Lucky Spas. Anyway, it will be a few weeks before I can visit a spa again because my GF is back.












Reply With Quote





