Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 12337
-
05-31-26 14:30 #11797Senior Member

Posts: 1871Update
Decided to check out a few other places. Layla on 182nd and division is closed looks reciently closed.
In the Couve. On 1st off 164th Maple is closed. I have had a good FS time there in the past. But it was the hot bunking and get you off and out NEXT which kind of was a turn off.
Drove down Mill Plain to Summer sunny foot spa next to the Indian convience store and they are remodeling the small strip mall A new Turkish restraunt or something on the corner. I hear its nice.
Mimi was the girl. Great body OMG bubble but nice boobs I mean nice size. Not old but likely 38 maybe Could pass for 25 from 8 feet away. Such a clean pristine body. Took a tour of it and left drained and happy. Lovely time.
Cheers.
-
05-30-26 19:20 #11796Senior Member

Posts: 632I have known providers owning expensive cars and some saving their money to buy a home. I have yet to meet a provider at an AMP using drugs. A provider can live in a city and not work at the same AMP for years rotating locally.
Originally Posted by =********
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 19:14 #11795Senior Member

Posts: 632My opinion
My opinion is this. If the city did not want AMPs they would not issue them a business license. But like everything else the city wants the revenue. Its all BS just like the providers being human trafficed. A very good distraction from the real issues the city does not want to resolve.
Originally Posted by Salemguy717
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 14:00 #11794Senior Member

Posts: 1871Same car different drivers
I am pretty sure the cars are there for the girls to use as they come and go. Yes they are fancy. And likely a bonus for the them to use to entice the girl to come to America and work in the trade. As often as the rotation is. There is not much of a chance they are going to re plate the car for every state the girl is moved to, However it might be a managers car who is more long term here. Mamasan stays put here, that is the risk she takes staying in one spot for a year or longer. Get in trouble. Bail out and book a flight to China.
Love the offbeat quieter AMPs. Sometimes more services are offered at under the radar places. Stay safe out there.
-
05-30-26 13:34 #11793Senior Member

Posts: 90No, and.
No, and if they are it's most likely (in this order).
1. Code / Fire / Health enforcement order to shut down.
2. Operation against management / owners related to money.
3. Move against the girls.
Unlikely to involve customers.
Originally Posted by Patmurph94
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 12:21 #11792Senior Member

Posts: 632Raids
Can you reference where you read the above I would like to read it. Some of the "lowbie" workers drive mercedes, lexus and teslas. They also enjoy going to the casinos.
Originally Posted by Salemguy717
[View Original Post]
Regarding raids or busts there has been a lot going on up in Seattle area if anyone is interested in reading.
-
05-29-26 19:45 #11791Regular Member

Posts: 25It's an extremely, extremely low chance that an AMP would be raided by LE and while you are there. I read LE doesn't get involved with AMPs mainly because they don't care about the lowbie workers there. Also, LE would have to raid at the exact moment you are receiving special services, otherwise you're just getting a regular massage. I don't think LE cares about patrons, they are more interested in the top brass, so-to-speak. Plus, I don't think there are a lot of complaints from the public so LE just doesn't care that much. There is always a risk, but I have never heard of an AMP getting raided and patrons getting arrested.
Originally Posted by Patmurph94
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 18:26 #11790Senior Member

Posts: 65No real concern
Getting raided? They would have to prove you were there for sex AND provided money in exchange for it. As long as they don't literally catch you balls deep while handing over money you just deny any wrong doing and leave once they tell you that you can go.
Originally Posted by Patmurph94
[View Original Post]
A sting is where you are at most risk. That's why you should stick to established spots and don't text or call about what you want. If you call to set up an appointment and they tell you boom boom rates then say you don't want that and hang up.
-
05-29-26 13:53 #11789Regular Member

Posts: 4Concern of LE
Is there any concern of these getting raided? How do y'all handle that stuff?
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 13:07 #11788Senior Member

Posts: 1871New tips
Since everyone has FB. Just do a google search on Massage Portland on FB. Some interesting results come up. Might with a bit of work find a civie working the group. Just food for thoughts. There seem to be a few AMPs that are not consistently mentioned here, Some might be worth checking out. The rotation of Beauty and Jinye and such are great. But some low key under the radar places are sure fun also.
Cheers rain is back.
-
05-29-26 00:59 #11787Senior Member

Posts: 502Three of yye most popular in this thread are in SE but not near 82nd. Love, Enjoy, and Candy.
Originally Posted by Patmurph94
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 20:43 #11786Regular Member

Posts: 1Candy cherry pop Jenny
OK, so after reading all your reviews I decided to venture out and try the AMPs in my area.
Never done a massage before and let me tell you I was really needing one. Drove down to Lucky on 8 at nd and just passed on by after all the damb traffic. Wasn't real sure about it.
Circled back around and hit the Candy store after calling if they took walk ins.
Long story short, parked walked in was greeted by Jenny.
Not to bad cute little thing. I'm more of a thicker meat chaser always have been. 7 for the room small talk adjusted $$ for hr.
Started with a great back, arm, neck, lowerback, legs and cavles. I asked her to do my hands as I work with them and let me tell you that was the cherry on top. Not bad kisser not really into the tongue thing. Did the tipical BBBJ, daty, fantastic.
Moved onto cfs wiped down cleaned up and sat for a min.
Fliped the script. She said now you do me so I rubbed her back, arms, neck, hands, fingers, legs, feet and calves. Made me laugh as she just laid there and moaned "oh you do good job!" LOL.
Any way fantastic time. Asked if she wanted me to tongue lash that kitty some more but she said no it ok. I was really shocked at how small her hands where. I'm 6'3" and my hands are 3 x bigger than hers. They sure didn't feel small great massage.
Now I see what all the hype is about.
-
05-28-26 16:28 #11785Senior Member

Posts: 94They said the new girl was coming soon.
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 15:22 #11784Regular Member

Posts: 12Plus-sized masseuses
I know most guys aren't into it, but where can I get a massage from a bigger provider? Preferably one with an ass bigger than her stomach.
-
05-28-26 11:33 #11783Senior Member

Posts: 93Lucky spa
Thanks for this, I drove by last week and text messaged them to get some info. Typical "come in an see" reply. I was hesitant, but I am wondering if they can at least offer BBBJ I would be in there everytime I am out that way.
Originally Posted by Kandyhandy
[View Original Post]
What was the damage for extra and could you estimate Mimi's age?












Reply With Quote




