Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 969 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 14534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13889

    Back with aother name

    https://tryst.link/escort/lauren-stone

    Now Kelly is Lauren Stone on Tryst but based on the reviews the bad attitude and poor service are still the same. These girls think they can just change their names to reinvent themselves. I guess they figure they will lure in enough tourists to make it worthwhile. It's a shame because the first time we met we had a great time, although she had literally just gotten out of prison. LMFAO! The point is the girl might look a little rough but she could provide a great experience if she chose to.

  2. #13888

    She's back

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...t/755669553218

    She used to go by the name Summer. At first she really wasn't my type but she has that super hoe factor. I saw her like. 3. 4 times last time she was here. The second meeting she was wearing a short skirt no panties we were on the elevator I couldn't hold it. I whipped my hard ass cock out of my shorts he'll she didn't even need bend over it slid right in her. Up down up down love in an elevator. First meeting she was on FMB. She gets the job done not a clock watcher loves her pussy & ass ate. Now look. One thing I can do is put out a pretty good pounding & she took it like a champ. 3rd meeting I cream pied her ass. Now now I get bloodwork done every 3 months. Only thing I ever got was the crabs from a hot married girl who was a bank manager go figure. She took off for awhile.

  3. #13887
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    These two are pretty wealthy actually. These were to original inventors of the toothbrush. If anybody else had invented it, it would have been called a teethbrush.
    According to their listing, the name of the one in the center, says it all! Nay.

  4. #13886
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    These two are pretty wealthy actually. These were to original inventors of the toothbrush. If anybody else had invented it, it would have been called a teethbrush.
    So a teethpick would be wasted on them?

  5. #13885

    Don't knock um!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't look like there is a single tooth among them.
    These two are pretty wealthy actually. These were to original inventors of the toothbrush. If anybody else had invented it, it would have been called a teethbrush.

  6. #13884
    Doesn't look like there is a single tooth among them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    Forget two, go for the triple play:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...n/556445420312

    That's over 200 years of experience right there!!

  7. #13883
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    Forget two, go for the triple play:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...n/556445420312

    That's over 200 years of experience right there!!
    OMG!! Has Halloween made an early trial start? Are they really looking for volunteers to ride their poor broom-dicks?

    Anyone?

  8. #13882

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how much they charge to haunt a house for Halloween?

    I'd have to put a bag on my head, just in case there's fell off!!
    If I had a Male loved one who has a drinking problem I'd " hire" them to lay with him when he awoke from a bender be enough get me quit drinking.

  9. #13881

    Lmao.

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how much they charge to haunt a house for Halloween?

    I'd have to put a bag on my head, just in case there's fell off!!
    Got to love the wording. They hand picked 3 of the best. They are giving a discount of 20% off. I wonder what that discount would do to when no one calls. LMAO We have seen some crazy things, but these ladies have to be top 5 funniest ads.

  10. #13880

    Good lord!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    You've got to be kidding!! How much are they going to pay to have someone bang them?
    I wonder how much they charge to haunt a house for Halloween?

    I'd have to put a bag on my head, just in case there's fell off!!

  11. #13879

    Forget two

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffer69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/721245712681

    Are they worth a double date? Are they clean & safe?
    Forget two, go for the triple play:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...n/556445420312

    That's over 200 years of experience right there!!

  12. #13878
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffer69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/721245712681

    Are they worth a double date? Are they clean & safe?
    You've got to be kidding!! How much are they going to pay to have someone bang them?

  13. #13877

    Silver Foxx

    Anyone seen or heard from Angela aka Silver Foxx. She is the slender gilf with no teeth.

  14. #13876

    Any info on these Cougars?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/721245712681

    Are they worth a double date? Are they clean & safe?

  15. #13875

    Greetings

    New guy here. Have a fun weekend all!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape