Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 5569
-
06-03-26 09:41 #5479Senior Member

Posts: 180Success Rate
Just curious. Not trying to be argumentative. I always lurk on this thread, and to me its always a waste of time more times than not when it comes these sugar sites from what I read. These girls just try to get money, attention, and free meals and sell you the possibility of putting out. Its more like a "foody" call, friend zone site that's just above onlyfans as far as being explicit. And indicative of the entitlement of modern women, but in this case they're trying to get the benefits of a pro without being a pro. Similar to being in the friend zone where they get the benefits of a girlfriend without being your girlfriend.
If not for onlyfans and "foody call" meetups from sugar sites the ladies would have to get real jobs and downward adjust their lifestyle, or actually go all in on tryst, eros, stg, lc if they want to monetize their sexuality.
So what is the actual success rate. And is it worth the time and money. No cap. I've considered sugaring myself cause the ladies on these site are at least a cute mid to a girl next door and at least a healthy weight but that could be a bunch of filters. And sadly we used to have ladies like that in the good ole days of backpage and only the true baddies were on tryst.
Eros and the GPS was not like it is now. If they're not on the sugaring sites. I see the same cute mids and girl next door, and hell even plain janes on tryst that charge 600+ and the true baddies are like 800+ where you could find similarly attractive ladies on backpage years back for 120-200 and the baddies would be like 350-400 and most were a healthy weight. So adjusted for inflation perhaps no more than 200-350 for a plane jane,Cute mid,Girl next door and 600+ for a true baddie.
Just curious. End Rant.Last edited by Gcthe1; 06-03-26 at 09:46. Reason: formatting.
-
06-03-26 06:07 #5478Senior Member

Posts: 83Gps
She quoted me $1 k per meet. Passed.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 02:32 #5477Senior Member

Posts: 869Lopunnyy1 Linden
Any intel on this one she use to be on CC a few years back.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...iQpemNVtBrX6Ud
-
06-03-26 02:08 #5476Senior Member

Posts: 33Same thing with me. Was good in texts on SA but as soon as we went to reg texts, 100 for pics, 150 for videos. I said no and she blocked me.
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 02:02 #5475Senior Member

Posts: 869Yes that's here was the house stiill a mess?
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 21:01 #5474Senior Member

Posts: 233Probably fake / scam. Online to start
Fresh profile, after a few messages, wants to start online, quick to offer a number or telegram.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-c20f50c40a3b
-
06-01-26 08:59 #5473Regular Member

Posts: 8Contact for Contact
Got banned from SA so I haven't had any luck recently, I did however have a ton of luck before. I would mainly do snap as comms so if anyone has some usernames and wants to trade UTR for UTR let me know. Super sad I haven't been able to see the new talent since I've been banned. TIA!
-
05-31-26 14:01 #5472Senior Member

Posts: 76Leah
I'm meeting with her next week.
Communication is good, and she seems to be very receptive.
Those that have seen her, would you mind giving me any type of feedback as to what to expect?
You can message me or just reply to this chain. Thank you.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 12:46 #5471Senior Member

Posts: 114Red
This one is probably not everyone's cup of tea. She is out there as her pictures but has been really fun to talk with. She is eccentric, intelligent, no demons and really artistic. We have had many conversations, talked on the phone, but I can't seem to get her to meet up though she says she wants to. Anyone have some intel? https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-4e5c41ef40e5.
-
05-30-26 17:10 #5470Senior Member

Posts: 38Vale
Met several times and I agree low bedroom energy. Pillow princess vibe for me.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 11:35 #5469Senior Member

Posts: 360Ugh, a lot I disagree with in this post. $500 is "reasonably priced?" Also I am hugely not a fan of her: awful in bed, looks worse in person (though she was using fake pics back when I saw her, so grain of salt), and it bothered the shit out of me that she was an anti-vax scientist. Dumb as a post, this one.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 18:29 #5468Senior Member

Posts: 203Good updates!
I've seen a few of these as well.
Originally Posted by ThisPersonHere
[View Original Post]
I saw Anne once. I agree, she was fun. She did have sort of an annoying voice but a nice tight sexy body.
Priyanka. Although I met her for a M+G she never wanted to actually meet for anything fun. She basically gets your number and hits you up for cash nonstop with every excuse in the book.
Jade. I never met her but she's been discussed a few times on here. She basically goes to jail for heroin possession every few months or so (she has a whole series of mugshots). I feel bad for her but I imagine her demons are off the chart.
-
05-29-26 15:45 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 203Holly
Very cool girl as well. Lives a bit far away but she's fun.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-a6e7eab5d4fa
Just going through the memory banks and thought I'd help some folks.
-
05-29-26 15:42 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 203Vale
This girl is pretty incredible as well. She is a bit flaky on comms mostly because she has a hectic job. She is stunning though and reasonably priced 500 when I saw her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-cda2ac24848b
-
05-29-26 13:59 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 423That profile won't come up for me. Is that the woman who hosts (or hosted) at a house in Garner? If so, I saw her maybe two months ago. It was fine. Nothing spectacular but might repeat.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





