Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 33187
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32902
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her for a few years now. Never had an issue I do know this is a hobby for her not her main gig so maybe you catch her at the wrong time or you just rub her the wrong way. Either way my review is based on my experience with her which has been good for an extended time.
    Agreed. I was able to set up an appointment within an hour and the very first time and on a Sunday.

    I found her extremely personable and comfortable and very well worth the money. I'd really like to see her more but she's a "sometimes treat" because I'm totally on the other side of town so it's a 45 min drive or so.

    Sorry to hear your bad luck, I can only recommend you keep trying because she's a diamond around here.

  2. #32901

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    I call BS on this, I've been in contact for almost 3 yrs now and every time something is set up. Crickets!! Why keep advertising promises that never happen! Move on everyone.
    I've been seeing her for a few years now. Never had an issue I do know this is a hobby for her not her main gig so maybe you catch her at the wrong time or you just rub her the wrong way. Either way my review is based on my experience with her which has been good for an extended time.

  3. #32900

    Nikki. Anyone Seen Her?

    She's been advertising on listcrawler for a while. Probably best looking lady hottest currently advertising on listcrawler in Cincinnati. I've contacted and texted her a few times. Reasonable rates and good communications. Bounces around about every week to typical provider incall locations. Norwood, Colerain, Ridge, etc. Just seems a bit too good to be real. And I'm not in a position to take any risks. But damn. She's young and hot. And answers text reasonably and not asking for deposit.

    So has anyone seen her. Or have any info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/208971883

  4. #32899
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    If you are near Hamilton its worth the price of admission. Full menu eager to please. Have personal digits if interested.
    I call BS on this, I've been in contact for almost 3 yrs now and every time something is set up. Crickets!! Why keep advertising promises that never happen! Move on everyone.

  5. #32898
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    If you are near Hamilton its worth the price of admission. Full menu eager to please. Have personal digits if interested.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...606/5132627403

    I've been eyeing her for a bit too. What're her rates?

  6. #32897

    Cierra

    If you are near Hamilton its worth the price of admission. Full menu eager to please. Have personal digits if interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20260213_075623.jpg‎   IMG_20260326_135928.jpg‎   IMG_20260326_135924.jpg‎  

  7. #32896
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5138010336

    When I last saw her she was working in the Fairfield area. She love to play the skin flute and takes it all home.

    Luv.
    I believe she is currently in forest park. I saw her a couple weeks ago again and that's where she was still at. She's been there for some months now.

  8. #32895
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5138010336

    When I last saw her she was working in the Fairfield area. She love to play the skin flute and takes it all home.

    Luv.
    I believe she's still in forest park. I saw her a couple weeks ago and she was still at the location I had been seeing her at for months.

  9. #32894
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr
    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.
    Would love her full number and pics, your inbox is full thanks in advance.

  10. #32893
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    I am interested if she is still available. Thanks my dude.
    How big is her butt.

  11. #32892

    Also interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.
    I am interested if she is still available. Thanks my dude.

  12. #32891

    Clear your inbox

    Like everyone else on the site, I am interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  13. #32890

    Interested in UTR

    Interested as well. Inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  14. #32889

    Inbox full

    Very interested please PM.

    TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  15. #32888
    Hi there, I'm interested too.

    I am down in the Camp pretty regularly, and would love to meet someone reliable and relatable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape