Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5479

    Success Rate

    Just curious. Not trying to be argumentative. I always lurk on this thread, and to me its always a waste of time more times than not when it comes these sugar sites from what I read. These girls just try to get money, attention, and free meals and sell you the possibility of putting out. Its more like a "foody" call, friend zone site that's just above onlyfans as far as being explicit. And indicative of the entitlement of modern women, but in this case they're trying to get the benefits of a pro without being a pro. Similar to being in the friend zone where they get the benefits of a girlfriend without being your girlfriend.

    If not for onlyfans and "foody call" meetups from sugar sites the ladies would have to get real jobs and downward adjust their lifestyle, or actually go all in on tryst, eros, stg, lc if they want to monetize their sexuality.

    So what is the actual success rate. And is it worth the time and money. No cap. I've considered sugaring myself cause the ladies on these site are at least a cute mid to a girl next door and at least a healthy weight but that could be a bunch of filters. And sadly we used to have ladies like that in the good ole days of backpage and only the true baddies were on tryst.

    Eros and the GPS was not like it is now. If they're not on the sugaring sites. I see the same cute mids and girl next door, and hell even plain janes on tryst that charge 600+ and the true baddies are like 800+ where you could find similarly attractive ladies on backpage years back for 120-200 and the baddies would be like 350-400 and most were a healthy weight. So adjusted for inflation perhaps no more than 200-350 for a plane jane,Cute mid,Girl next door and 600+ for a true baddie.

    Just curious. End Rant.
    Last edited by Gcthe1; 06-03-26 at 09:46. Reason: formatting.

  2. #5478

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one she use to be on CC a few years back.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...iQpemNVtBrX6Ud
    She quoted me $1 k per meet. Passed.

  3. #5477

    Lopunnyy1 Linden

    Any intel on this one she use to be on CC a few years back.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...iQpemNVtBrX6Ud

  4. #5476
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Fresh profile, after a few messages, wants to start online, quick to offer a number or telegram.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-c20f50c40a3b
    Same thing with me. Was good in texts on SA but as soon as we went to reg texts, 100 for pics, 150 for videos. I said no and she blocked me.

  5. #5475
    Yes that's here was the house stiill a mess?

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    That profile won't come up for me. Is that the woman who hosts (or hosted) at a house in Garner? If so, I saw her maybe two months ago. It was fine. Nothing spectacular but might repeat.

  6. #5474

    Probably fake / scam. Online to start

    Fresh profile, after a few messages, wants to start online, quick to offer a number or telegram.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-c20f50c40a3b

  7. #5473

    Contact for Contact

    Got banned from SA so I haven't had any luck recently, I did however have a ton of luck before. I would mainly do snap as comms so if anyone has some usernames and wants to trade UTR for UTR let me know. Super sad I haven't been able to see the new talent since I've been banned. TIA!

  8. #5472

    Leah

    I'm meeting with her next week.

    Communication is good, and she seems to be very receptive.

    Those that have seen her, would you mind giving me any type of feedback as to what to expect?

    You can message me or just reply to this chain. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    That is true. She doesn't host if that's a dealbreaker. She did Uber to / from me without asking it to be paid though.

  9. #5471

    Red

    This one is probably not everyone's cup of tea. She is out there as her pictures but has been really fun to talk with. She is eccentric, intelligent, no demons and really artistic. We have had many conversations, talked on the phone, but I can't seem to get her to meet up though she says she wants to. Anyone have some intel? https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-4e5c41ef40e5.

  10. #5470

    Vale

    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    Ugh, a lot I disagree with in this post. $500 is "reasonably priced?" Also I am hugely not a fan of her: awful in bed, looks worse in person (though she was using fake pics back when I saw her, so grain of salt), and it bothered the shit out of me that she was an anti-vax scientist. Dumb as a post, this one.
    Met several times and I agree low bedroom energy. Pillow princess vibe for me.

  11. #5469
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    This girl is pretty incredible as well. She is a bit flaky on comms mostly because she has a hectic job. She is stunning though and reasonably priced 500 when I saw her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-cda2ac24848b
    Ugh, a lot I disagree with in this post. $500 is "reasonably priced?" Also I am hugely not a fan of her: awful in bed, looks worse in person (though she was using fake pics back when I saw her, so grain of salt), and it bothered the shit out of me that she was an anti-vax scientist. Dumb as a post, this one.

  12. #5468

    Good updates!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisPersonHere  [View Original Post]
    Saw a few girls from seeking. Here's what I got.

    Jade - $600:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-56640f1fae9d

    She wanted covered sex only, no BBJ, uglier in person and is missing teeth. Her photos must have been her when she was younger. Entitled as well. She was open to do everything except doggy and did not want to take her bra off. Not the best time, wasn't worth $600.

    Priyanka - $300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-52af5f62ed2d

    She wanted to a true ppm as in meeting without sex. Which is wild to me and I definitely passed.

    Cherry:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-1d9e928e76bc

    Tried to set something up with her, but she only wants people to see her at the strip club she works at, which is Cheetah's.
    I've seen a few of these as well.

    I saw Anne once. I agree, she was fun. She did have sort of an annoying voice but a nice tight sexy body.

    Priyanka. Although I met her for a M+G she never wanted to actually meet for anything fun. She basically gets your number and hits you up for cash nonstop with every excuse in the book.

    Jade. I never met her but she's been discussed a few times on here. She basically goes to jail for heroin possession every few months or so (she has a whole series of mugshots). I feel bad for her but I imagine her demons are off the chart.

  13. #5467

    Holly

    Very cool girl as well. Lives a bit far away but she's fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-a6e7eab5d4fa

    Just going through the memory banks and thought I'd help some folks.

  14. #5466

    Vale

    This girl is pretty incredible as well. She is a bit flaky on comms mostly because she has a hectic job. She is stunning though and reasonably priced 500 when I saw her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-cda2ac24848b

  15. #5465
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a good time but house was trashed. Has anyone seen her lately?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-b5c057700236
    That profile won't come up for me. Is that the woman who hosts (or hosted) at a house in Garner? If so, I saw her maybe two months ago. It was fine. Nothing spectacular but might repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape