Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 21031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20641

    Not shocked

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by about 15 LEO standing in parking lot.
    I've seen them mentioned on local "Town Talk" groups. They advertise the hell out of themselves on Craigslist. When you move into what was previously a medical office in a small town, you stick out.

  2. #20640

    Lily at Comfort

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Too bad Angie let you down. I've been to see Lilly twice, she was awesome. These AMPs have good intel on Rubmaps, check it out.

    Tulip is a L1 AMP that is always a solid bet, Lucy, Sasha, are there now.

    DM me if you want UTR L3.
    Just saw Lily today. Very sweet lady, and gives a great massage. Wasn't really feeling the extras today, so she gave some extra stretching and chest massage. Would revisit just for her level of massage.

  3. #20639
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by about 15 LEO standing in parking lot.
    Not a big surprise.

  4. #20638

    CE Kannapolis

    Just drove by about 15 LEO standing in parking lot.

  5. #20637

    Inbox full

    Tried messaging you but your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Too bad Angie let you down. I've been to see Lilly twice, she was awesome. These AMPs have good intel on Rubmaps, check it out.

    Tulip is a L1 AMP that is always a solid bet, Lucy, Sasha, are there now.

    DM me if you want UTR L3.

  6. #20636

    Can you imagine being there in the AM

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuy5  [View Original Post]
    After my first visit of 30 minutes I posted earlier, I dreamt for the 2nd time recently. This was much better overall. The mamasan was different than last time and actually friendly unlike the last one who seemed annoyed I was there. She asked if I had been there, said yes, paid $. 8 for the hr.

    I ended up with Jennifer again, she offered to get me another girl if I wanted but I like the frame of Jennifer and figured better to go with what I know than the unknown since I saw her before. She recognized me from before and mentioned she was recently back (I had no idea since it was quite awhile since my last visit). I guess she goes back and forth between where she lives and here for work every few months or something.

    Got the TS this time, lots of teasing / playing, very detailed oriented, took her time. Off to sauna for a few minutes, back into room. Nice back & leg massage, light teasing. Towards the end before the flip she ended up rubbing her well-endowed breasts all over my back which was a nice surprise. Asked what I wanted this time said "everything" gave her $1. 4. She's very good with her mouth, slipped condom on very eloquently, moved to do a few positions and ended up happy. She seems to be open to whatever makes you happy (within reason obviously, YMMV). Finished up and then she cleaned up and gave me a 5-10 min neck massage which was nice.

    If you are into well-endowed Asian women, definitely recommend you give her a try. She said she would likely be there for at least another month or more.

    Worst part about the whole thing is the radio station they have playing, especially when commercials come on, it takes you out of the atmosphere in general. Would be much better with generic spa music of some kind.
    I'd rather have nothing at all for music, but I used to wonder if someone was ever there back when John Boy and Billy were on?

  7. #20635
    Hey I'm looking to get a little info on some AMP's in the area. I've never been to one but always wanted to try, I've always had a good experience with Asian women. It seems like most of them are like300 though. I was hoping you could point me to the ones that are like120 or close to it total. Also do you know anything about the apartment Asians? You San pm me if you don't want to post, some of your mailboxes are full.

  8. #20634

    Kyoto 2nd Visit

    After my first visit of 30 minutes I posted earlier, I dreamt for the 2nd time recently. This was much better overall. The mamasan was different than last time and actually friendly unlike the last one who seemed annoyed I was there. She asked if I had been there, said yes, paid $. 8 for the hr.

    I ended up with Jennifer again, she offered to get me another girl if I wanted but I like the frame of Jennifer and figured better to go with what I know than the unknown since I saw her before. She recognized me from before and mentioned she was recently back (I had no idea since it was quite awhile since my last visit). I guess she goes back and forth between where she lives and here for work every few months or something.

    Got the TS this time, lots of teasing / playing, very detailed oriented, took her time. Off to sauna for a few minutes, back into room. Nice back & leg massage, light teasing. Towards the end before the flip she ended up rubbing her well-endowed breasts all over my back which was a nice surprise. Asked what I wanted this time said "everything" gave her $1. 4. She's very good with her mouth, slipped condom on very eloquently, moved to do a few positions and ended up happy. She seems to be open to whatever makes you happy (within reason obviously, YMMV). Finished up and then she cleaned up and gave me a 5-10 min neck massage which was nice.

    If you are into well-endowed Asian women, definitely recommend you give her a try. She said she would likely be there for at least another month or more.

    Worst part about the whole thing is the radio station they have playing, especially when commercials come on, it takes you out of the atmosphere in general. Would be much better with generic spa music of some kind.

  9. #20633

    Any FS spots with ladies in their 30's plus?

    Not talking about grannies and mamasans, but 30's and even 40's. Hell, even hot aunties scratch my itch.

  10. #20632

    Appreciate

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    UTR = Under the radar.

    L3 is full service.
    Thanks man so many abbreviations, I've been going through the glossary lo, going to take awhile to familiarize myself with all the info.

  11. #20631

    What's up with them asking for LinkedIn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    JPLadyShow: https://jpladyshow.com/.

    Taste of Seoul now K Sweeties: https://www.ksweeties.com/.
    I text one of these a while back for the screening and they said I needed three independent references or an active LinkedIn profile. Seems like a bad way to get outed giving them your LinkedIn.

  12. #20630

    AMP vs K Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Manncnc  [View Original Post]
    For those who've partaken, what would you say are the pros and cons?
    K girls Pros:

    No dance around a so so massage.

    Shower with the provider nude.

    Known Service, BBBJ for instance.

    Usually good pictures of provider and often reviews.

    K girls Cons:

    Cost.

    House boy, not so with KSweaties (TOS).

  13. #20629

    Tos jpls

    Quote Originally Posted by Ckbnc  [View Original Post]
    I have no clue on Apartment Asians. Curious.
    JPLadyShow: https://jpladyshow.com/.

    Taste of Seoul now K Sweeties: https://www.ksweeties.com/.

  14. #20628
    UTR = Under the radar.

    L3 is full service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpacapacino  [View Original Post]
    Tulip is great place for a rub and tug. Gone twice and good experience both times, I've only been doing this kind of thing for about a month what's a UTR L3?

  15. #20627

    K girls v AMPs

    For those who've partaken, what would you say are the pros and cons?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape