Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 26627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26057

    Lady J Jamie

    Tried a few times. Is legit, but can have a bit of an attitude and go silent for long stretches. Higher donation rate with a limited menu.
    Some good and bad reviews, I'll pass.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/921041796717

  2. #26056
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    I've never paid more than 200 to see her. I've fucked her for less than that easily. If you want an independent review go on Traverse City board some dude went BBFS with her paid big and still wasn't too happy. YMMV both mileage and money. Not uncommon for these women to think their tryst ad is premium and command a bigger price. That guy won't be the last one duped by her and if anyone says she wouldn't take advantage of that by offering a half ass limited service then you don't know her very well. YMMV.
    After seeing your review I tried to set something up. The comms were good. She seems quite pleasant. I was in KZO for work so I told her I'll drive to her. I sent her $100 bucks via zelle just to show her I was serious because I was coming out of town. Stupid yeah I know. At any rate, I had to change our original date, work moved my dates on me. I told her the $100 I sent she can just keep and I'll pay her the full price next time. Stupid, yes I know. I just don't like wasting people's time.

    At any rate I tried to see her yesterday, again comms were good. Very pleasant over text. I get there I had trouble finding the right door and she tells me if I can't follow instructions on how to get to her place then I wouldn't be the type of client she wants. LOL Whatever, in reality I think because she said she saw me from the cameras she saw I am a big dude. I'm 6'2 250 lbs. I workout almost everyday. People say I look like LE or from the military. I called her out on it saying I think she was just scared. Anyway I wasted a drive from KZO which is upsetting.

  3. #26055

    A thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateParts  [View Original Post]
    I would say Jenn is a good bet, but she's no spring chicken and unfortunately leaving town for awhile. I noticed all the options you are considering are young hotties LOL. You just may want to temper your expectations or you'll be disappointed. I'd take someone with consistent good reviews to ensure you get decent service instead of gambling on pretty pictures and no reviews. Also suggest read the New Members Guide on the main GR page under user blogs.
    I have just read it and it has a lot of good points and about the young hotties yeah I know not to have high expectations when doing this but hey I really appreciate the advice and I won't gamble on pictures which is why I asked for advice tbh because I know nothing so ill do some more research and figure out who I want to go with and ask about them.

  4. #26054

    Second one

    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy723  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers, I have finally decided to start looking for my first partner but unsure of good options I have been a lurker for a while now but I have a couple options but would love some recommendations since idk what to look for.

    This was one unsure seen no reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paddycakess3230

    Saw some bad posts about her but unsure the conclusion and still expensive.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/948765138544

    Tried branching out to cities nearby and raven came up but saw she is basically being pimped by.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...e/118283244276

    Cj was another but a little on the expensive side for me personally but willing to try.

    Please give me some recommendations in DMs or forum post doesn't matter.
    The second one is Christina. Hard to get ahold of expensive, but she looks just like her pics and is a decent date.

  5. #26053
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateParts  [View Original Post]
    I would say Jenn is a good bet, but she's no spring chicken and unfortunately leaving town for awhile. I noticed all the options you are considering are young hotties LOL. You just may want to temper your expectations or you'll be disappointed. I'd take someone with consistent good reviews to ensure you get decent service instead of gambling on pretty pictures and no reviews. Also suggest read the New Members Guide on the main GR page under user blogs.
    Paddy cakes originally went by Plane Jane. I believe someone did review her last year around this time.

  6. #26052

    First time recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy723  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers, I have finally decided to start looking for my first partner but unsure of good options I have been a lurker for a while now but I have a couple options but would love some recommendations since idk what to look for.

    This was one unsure seen no reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paddycakess3230

    Saw some bad posts about her but unsure the conclusion and still expensive.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/948765138544

    Tried branching out to cities nearby and raven came up but saw she is basically being pimped by.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...e/118283244276

    Cj was another but a little on the expensive side for me personally but willing to try.

    Please give me some recommendations in DMs or forum post doesn't matter.
    I would say Jenn is a good bet, but she's no spring chicken and unfortunately leaving town for awhile. I noticed all the options you are considering are young hotties LOL. You just may want to temper your expectations or you'll be disappointed. I'd take someone with consistent good reviews to ensure you get decent service instead of gambling on pretty pictures and no reviews. Also suggest read the New Members Guide on the main GR page under user blogs.

  7. #26051

    Looking for good options

    Hello mongers, I have finally decided to start looking for my first partner but unsure of good options I have been a lurker for a while now but I have a couple options but would love some recommendations since idk what to look for.

    This was one unsure seen no reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paddycakess3230

    Saw some bad posts about her but unsure the conclusion and still expensive.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/948765138544

    Tried branching out to cities nearby and raven came up but saw she is basically being pimped by.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...e/118283244276

    Cj was another but a little on the expensive side for me personally but willing to try.

    Please give me some recommendations in DMs or forum post doesn't matter.

  8. #26050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Jezzy J (Let that squirrel get that nut) multi ad today on STG, she cash & dash me last year, support my boycott? Previous post that Adorable Rose is pimping Ravashing Raven is spot on! Her Holland STG ad was asking $225 SS and over $300 h h, Golden pussy syndrome. Ravine pic looks nice but not paying that crazy rate. Any further Intel on Raven? I did see Nia aka Cita this weekend at a Comeback park hotel, $200 h h, Latino heritage, young 22 spinner, clean ' sober, long black hair, GFE, very personal open menu. She was personable, good covered head, 69' multiple positions before popping in the bags from. Behind. Her ad said Greek but didn't try or partake! Nice boob, cute face, service rating 8 , body appearance 8. 5 ! She drives from Lansing so press her flesh when she visits us. Will definitely repeat. Bottom out.
    Do you have a link.

  9. #26049
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is. But by all accounts if you saw her back then as I did I think you will find her a different provider in some ways.
    Inquiring minds want to know. Different how?

    She was a sex olympian IMO back in the RRI days. Recall one session as I was attempting a 3rd nutt and she helped get me there!

  10. #26048
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerbob  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this is the same Riley that once lived at the RRI in West Lansing close to the Burger King? TIA!
    Yes it is. But by all accounts if you saw her back then as I did I think you will find her a different provider in some ways.

  11. #26047

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerbob  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this is the same Riley that once lived at the RRI in West Lansing close to the Burger King? TIA!
    Yes, it's the same one. I first saw her in Lansing several years ago before she moved to GR.

  12. #26046

    Riley wuestion

    Does anyone know if this is the same Riley that once lived at the RRI in West Lansing close to the Burger King? TIA!

  13. #26045

    Thoughtful ideas

    Jezzy J (Let that squirrel get that nut) multi ad today on STG, she cash & dash me last year, support my boycott? Previous post that Adorable Rose is pimping Ravashing Raven is spot on! Her Holland STG ad was asking $225 SS and over $300 h h, Golden pussy syndrome. Ravine pic looks nice but not paying that crazy rate. Any further Intel on Raven? I did see Nia aka Cita this weekend at a Comeback park hotel, $200 h h, Latino heritage, young 22 spinner, clean ' sober, long black hair, GFE, very personal open menu. She was personable, good covered head, 69' multiple positions before popping in the bags from. Behind. Her ad said Greek but didn't try or partake! Nice boob, cute face, service rating 8 , body appearance 8. 5 ! She drives from Lansing so press her flesh when she visits us. Will definitely repeat. Bottom out.

  14. #26044

    1000%

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    My opinion on rates. The most I ever pay for a hh is 120 but usually 80-100 and at the very top end is 200 for an hour and only if she's ultra hot and a full menu otherwise it's usually 150 for an hour. These girls will post ridiculously high rates figuring if they can get a sucker to pay it, they'll take it. I've been around providers behind the scenes and they literally laugh and can't believe what some guys will pay to fuck them. Believe me guys, all these girls will accept much less than they initially ask for. I mean come on, how big does your ego and GPS have to be to think that a guy should dish out $6. 67 for each minute he spends with you? Please don't let them rip you off!
    I appreciate when you post this and am also jealous you get better rates than me! But everyone should be taking this approach. Reliable good women visit out of town and charge less. I think it's less GPS and more greed and laziness. If they can get more to do less they will, every time. This isn't about proving you're some generous client it's about realizing they are taking advantage of you over and over. Their reference is that druggies charge almost as much and that is neither here nor there. Mongers keep their wallets shut and stop making stupid decisions the rates will drop.

  15. #26043

    Ghost

    Indeed, I enjoyed your song. Sorry about your intact oath of celibacy. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalDude  [View Original Post]
    After a year off, on a long drive back home from an out-of-town photoshoot, I decided to be impulsive.

    It did not end well. Don't know the girl's name. Not 100 percent sure she exists. It was all really weird.

    I wrote a country song about it. I had an AI music app do the rest. I'm not sure what else to tell you.

    Probably for the best, my oath of celibacy remains intact. LOL. Enjoy my debut hit song motherfuckers.

    https://whyp.it/tracks/347447/ghost?token=sM8Tj

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape