Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 12346
-
05-29-26 19:45 #11791Regular Member

Posts: 25It's an extremely, extremely low chance that an AMP would be raided by LE and while you are there. I read LE doesn't get involved with AMPs mainly because they don't care about the lowbie workers there. Also, LE would have to raid at the exact moment you are receiving special services, otherwise you're just getting a regular massage. I don't think LE cares about patrons, they are more interested in the top brass, so-to-speak. Plus, I don't think there are a lot of complaints from the public so LE just doesn't care that much. There is always a risk, but I have never heard of an AMP getting raided and patrons getting arrested.
Originally Posted by Patmurph94
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 18:26 #11790Senior Member

Posts: 65No real concern
Getting raided? They would have to prove you were there for sex AND provided money in exchange for it. As long as they don't literally catch you balls deep while handing over money you just deny any wrong doing and leave once they tell you that you can go.
Originally Posted by Patmurph94
[View Original Post]
A sting is where you are at most risk. That's why you should stick to established spots and don't text or call about what you want. If you call to set up an appointment and they tell you boom boom rates then say you don't want that and hang up.
-
05-29-26 13:53 #11789Regular Member

Posts: 4Concern of LE
Is there any concern of these getting raided? How do y'all handle that stuff?
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 13:07 #11788Senior Member

Posts: 1872New tips
Since everyone has FB. Just do a google search on Massage Portland on FB. Some interesting results come up. Might with a bit of work find a civie working the group. Just food for thoughts. There seem to be a few AMPs that are not consistently mentioned here, Some might be worth checking out. The rotation of Beauty and Jinye and such are great. But some low key under the radar places are sure fun also.
Cheers rain is back.
-
05-29-26 00:59 #11787Senior Member

Posts: 502Three of yye most popular in this thread are in SE but not near 82nd. Love, Enjoy, and Candy.
Originally Posted by Patmurph94
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 20:43 #11786Regular Member

Posts: 1Candy cherry pop Jenny
OK, so after reading all your reviews I decided to venture out and try the AMPs in my area.
Never done a massage before and let me tell you I was really needing one. Drove down to Lucky on 8 at nd and just passed on by after all the damb traffic. Wasn't real sure about it.
Circled back around and hit the Candy store after calling if they took walk ins.
Long story short, parked walked in was greeted by Jenny.
Not to bad cute little thing. I'm more of a thicker meat chaser always have been. 7 for the room small talk adjusted $$ for hr.
Started with a great back, arm, neck, lowerback, legs and cavles. I asked her to do my hands as I work with them and let me tell you that was the cherry on top. Not bad kisser not really into the tongue thing. Did the tipical BBBJ, daty, fantastic.
Moved onto cfs wiped down cleaned up and sat for a min.
Fliped the script. She said now you do me so I rubbed her back, arms, neck, hands, fingers, legs, feet and calves. Made me laugh as she just laid there and moaned "oh you do good job!" LOL.
Any way fantastic time. Asked if she wanted me to tongue lash that kitty some more but she said no it ok. I was really shocked at how small her hands where. I'm 6'3" and my hands are 3 x bigger than hers. They sure didn't feel small great massage.
Now I see what all the hype is about.
-
05-28-26 16:28 #11785Senior Member

Posts: 94They said the new girl was coming soon.
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 15:22 #11784Regular Member

Posts: 12Plus-sized masseuses
I know most guys aren't into it, but where can I get a massage from a bigger provider? Preferably one with an ass bigger than her stomach.
-
05-28-26 11:33 #11783Senior Member

Posts: 93Lucky spa
Thanks for this, I drove by last week and text messaged them to get some info. Typical "come in an see" reply. I was hesitant, but I am wondering if they can at least offer BBBJ I would be in there everytime I am out that way.
Originally Posted by Kandyhandy
[View Original Post]
What was the damage for extra and could you estimate Mimi's age?
-
05-28-26 11:02 #11782Senior Member

Posts: 1872Ocean spa
Just interesting False advertising? CL ad for Ocean spa Clicked and searched on the phone number. Nice website. Only wish the girls were this hot there. Just for humor.
Have a great day guys and girls.
https://www.seraphimsecrets.com/#masseuse-list.
-
05-27-26 23:02 #11781Senior Member

Posts: 2032Mi Mi on 82nd in Clackamas
The place on SE 82nd several blocks north of DEQ. I think there is a NAPA Auto Parts nearby. There's an attractive 40+ lady there with a nice figure and curly hair.
My question is, has anyone got more than a handy there with her? Send me a message please.
-
05-27-26 22:57 #11780Senior Member

Posts: 2032On Tacoma in sellwood
The place on Tacoma in Sellwood above Columbia Factory Outlet.
Originally Posted by Patmurph94
[View Original Post]
Go up the outside stairs on the west side of the building.
You weren't very specific about which addresses are acceptable to you. There are good shops ajacent to 82nd, but whatever...
-
05-27-26 15:51 #11779Regular Member

Posts: 4Looking for recommendations not in the SE 82nd Area
Hi All, new to the hobby and just looking to dip my toes in. Looking for recommendations for just a massage and HJ somewhere not on 82nd. Was thinking of trying Lucky Star Foot Spa downtown but haven't seen it mentioned in a couple years. Anyone have any first time suggestions? Thanks.
-
05-27-26 12:41 #11778Senior Member

Posts: 65Jenny
She was nice. Soft and natural (or at least very well done). Didn't really like me using my fingers. Gave me a cat bath which is a first for me and when kissing she basically just stuck her tongue out and wiggled it which was not very fun LOL. Very tight kitty and took a pounding well. Girl next door type vibes. I would probably not see her again at least until I tried the other options though. Her massage skills we actually half decent though.
All that being said I left happy and drained. No complaints in the moments we spent together and would repeat if she was the only option.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 12:14 #11777Senior Member

Posts: 207Lake O recons
Was in the area and as per other reviews there is nothing in this area.
Golden dragon on state street looked like it from the outside but walked inside was greeted by a granny in a very profesional looking outfit.
Entire place looked legit like massage envy type of a place.
Well I guess I will just stick with all the other reported places for now.












Reply With Quote




