Thread: KAngels Discussion
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 6359
-
06-10-26 10:48 #6254Senior Member

Posts: 32Mari
She told me she would be back in August.
Originally Posted by DS080
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 18:45 #6253Senior Member

Posts: 216Mari / Namiko
Anybody know if Mari / Namiko coming back here? If so, when?
-
06-07-26 15:04 #6252Senior Member

Posts: 31Yes would like to see reports on the new lineup at KA, please bros.
Originally Posted by Hawk2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 15:19 #6251Senior Member

Posts: 1209For max tightness put her on her side, straddle the lower leg and put a little weight on the upper leg while you go at it. Ho-made vice grips.
Originally Posted by KOF96
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 12:59 #6250Senior Member

Posts: 176Pro tip: put your legs outside of hers and it can help with the tightness.
Originally Posted by Haitips
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 11:37 #6249Senior Member

Posts: 32Sochi K
Has anyone seen Sochi K?
-
06-03-26 18:13 #6248Regular Member

Posts: 20Thank you. I assume cash only, right?
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 01:51 #6247Senior Member

Posts: 53Photo of ID and your face + 2 references but I'm 99.9% sure they don't check. They claim to delete photos after but who knows. The girl in the photo will almost never look the same from how much it's touched up, but service is generally very good. Read reviews first here and TER. Seoh is an exception in that she is definitely the girl in the photos and recognizable. I also don't agree with the reviews claiming she's not tight, and I'm average at best.
Originally Posted by CigarDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 17:28 #6246Regular Member

Posts: 20KAngels. First Timet
I am celebrating a new job this month, and I would love to celebrate via KA.
What is their screening process like, etc?
Positives / negatives?
-
05-28-26 02:55 #6245Regular Member

Posts: 8Same experience today. Definitely one of thr bettrr looking providers I've seen but not very tight.
Originally Posted by Surplice
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 20:26 #6244Senior Member

Posts: 484I meant to say that is "NOT good" for anything other than golf tips (see my I'd) especially for sex related events.
Originally Posted by DRock120
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 18:15 #6243Senior Member

Posts: 160Seri Park
Would pay for MSOG, BBFS, to get some tips on how not to slice my driver from Seri Park.
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 12:11 #6242Senior Member

Posts: 484Seri Park as in the legendary golfer.? That's good.
Originally Posted by DS080
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 11:07 #6241Regular Member

Posts: 2Seoah
I can't add much to what has already been said other than to confirm. She's cute, tiny, fit, great body, and very enthusiastic. Her pics are definitely her but obviously through a filter. She was either really into it or else doing a great acting job. We went a couple solid rounds and she acted like she wanted more, so we did but time was running out so I had to cut that one short. She said she'll be here until June 2.
-
05-23-26 18:36 #6240Regular Member

Posts: 8Theres no seri park when I google. Did you mean someone else? Debating between her or Seoah or the threesome.
Originally Posted by DS080
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




