Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 6428
-
05-30-26 02:59 #6203Senior Member

Posts: 2781I was looking over lookalike posts and remembered this mention above on Apink. Apink is working now in Norcal as Elise so there is a chance we'll see her again. Same way Baby Iu has been in NYC a while so maybe she'll rotate eventually. In case they come back:
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
Apink - Good looks and service, pre-MILF. She has great energy and is a bit quirky, C cup with pointy nipples, cute GND face, skinny but not very skinny last I saw her, maybe 5'4", white natural complexion, great bbbj skill, probably 30s. Enjoys sex. Similar to ad photo with jeans but PS.
Notes: Apink (Baby) aka Sori aka Elise 380284. Her room was super pink and wonderful last tour.
I'm also going to include some extended vibe notes. They are what I got, but it's so ymmv I don't know if other people would get it:
Vibe Notes: Loves DATY, if you do it right she'll swirl to help you. Very DTF. Cute, friendly.
Baby Iu is a young kgirl with good service, body is great and face up to taste. High tier pussy, good ass and figure, good long bbbj, lots of kissing, loves dick. She is a high service young kgirl with GND face. Body is main attraction. Ass archetype 007:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1752710869 Ass 007
Baby Iu scores high in performance, she could take dick unusually well and loved it. At the upper end, I'm sure it depends on if you get along with a girl or not. But others noticed it too.
Multi-Tours and Multi-Visit Trends
It has been a while since I saw them but in my experience even a year or two later a DTF girl is a DTF girl and if the Vibe was good it is still good. DTF tends to be a predictive Spec (if one guy gets it, most guys tend to get it), while Vibe is much more ymmv. But with less experienced girls, there is something a branching point where you either turn a girl on or you don't. Some girls tire out, while there are a few girls who are built different and don't as much.
I'm going to post two graphs plotting DTF and Vibe for each girl. When I repeat girls, it will vary. But 80% of the time, it doesn't move further than one circle away. But there are extreme examples in the other 20%. Vibe tends to slide right on repeats gradually. DTF actually tends to drop. It might be that she was really turned on by something I did the first time, but on repeats it's no longer new and novel. Which is how a genuine reaction works. Whereas, a few girls have bigger smiles each time.
The second biggest swing I ever got was Evian, 3rd attachment. First visit is green dot on the left, last visit is green dot on the right. To some extent, every person who first saw her when I did reported a similar green dot on the left. No MILF ever banged me even half as hard as Evian. In fact 2nd and 3rd place were also HYA. Then some MILFs. So she was a true outlier. Much later, she was very happy and we vibed really well. In a way, I looked forward to her Vibe as much as for her DTF. But almost every girl, the DTF slowly declines over time due to the reduced novelty. Maybe it's for both the guy and the girl. There were actually other girls who forgot me and I got "1st visit DTF" again, so I have extra data points on that theory.
It is worth pointing out that other people had nearly identical plots of Evian over time as I did. And other girls, too. It is demonstrated the ymmv factor was not even the girl or the guy, but timing. It is the same as with a girl being tired, hurt, or sick. Or a girl's service going up or down over the course of months. Among many girls and very many examples, it was predictive.
4th attachment is Kuzumi J (with a u not an a), not to be confused with Kazumi J who passed through more recently. This is how her description block starts: HYA hunters only! Service hunters must flee. Model looks, beautiful face, 5'7", mid 20s.. I knew going in I had to work my rizz, but it was not easy. She was nice enough but it was business like. But I noticed some things my first visit, and second visit she was happier to see me and we got along much better. Her DTF actually went up. That's not common and tends to reflect improved Vibe from her POV. Girls have a Vibe rating of us in other words, and it does correlate with our Vibe rating of them but is a separate thing. I should point out that some people got exactly this too, whereas some guys got significantly worse than my 1st green dot. My 1st visit was "it is what it is" and I repeated because she was super hot and I had a hint she had unlocked potential. Due to the 1st / 2nd visit challenge, Kuzumi J is rated high 3-star difficulty. 4-star is Mount Everest. 5-star is generally shipwreck for me and others.
5th example is a dud. The sex was good but very short. She was sometimes nice but rushed. She looked good enough and you could even bring some service. At first she was really into it, then she wasn't and wanted me to finish. It was a less than 10 minute appointment. When I pointed her out, she changed names. So ironically when I warned friends they could end up seeing her. Then I noticed, I already knew what my friends liked so I should just tell them who they'd like. It was so easy that way.
-
05-30-26 02:13 #6202Senior Member

Posts: 59Has anyone toftt with Nahee from cakd by any chance? Have been looking for an abg fitness type girl and was hoping she fits the bill with being young, tight and fluent in English as she's from Canada.
-
05-29-26 10:38 #6201Senior Member

Posts: 177Gelato at Get9
Looks delicious. Anybody have a taste?
-
05-28-26 01:12 #6200Senior Member

Posts: 2781FA Dallas is back at FirstAsians and this is a meta review. FA has the best base rate among korgs. So if you find a girl you like, it's a pretty amazing value. Dallas' rates are: 30 min 240, 45 min 280, 60 min 320. 50 bb, 50 msog. Such hh rates no longer exist anywhere else in Socal among korgs. It roughly means a B-Tier girl feels like an A or even high A-Tier girl in Value. To a truly budget guy, it's even more because high rates are a Dealbreaker.
To search Dallas well, make sure you are doing a search of just OC. You click on 'search forum' on this thread:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/for...-Orange-County OC Thread
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7625468 Dallas
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...as#post7466869 Dallas
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...as#post7454027 Dallas
You can screen with FA through HX:
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/firstasians FA HX
Originally Posted by Enice
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Tobonkornot
[View Original Post]
Pricing Notes
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
By the way, the exact same girl when she switches shop will have a higher hh rate than when she's at FA. So we truly vote with our wallets on pricing. I hear budget guys complain about price, but ultimately they aren't casting enough votes for it. Whether they don't know about FA or they haven't found a girl they like. It's why I did this meta for FA Dallas.
Note that the budget advantage is biggest at the hh rate for GFE. That "entry rate" lets me try out girls and decide on bb on the fly. It also lets me repeat GFE girls like FA Sammy a lot. So worst case if you find Dallas good enough but not ATF level, you only paid 240 hh to try her. Best case if you do find her ATF level, you can just stop seeing other girls whenever she is in town because of the pricing gap.
Years ago, Prada at FA was 220 hh and 50 bb. So if you were a GFE guy, she is 220 hh. But if you are a bb guy, she is 270. The latter is closer to her current rate of 300 hh bb inclusive. An 80 advantage vs a 30 advantage. Since I like Prada, she seems cheap to me even now. But when she was at FA, it was a steal. If you want an hr though, FA is 300 hr for GFE and 350 hr bb. Compared with 340 hr bb inclusive now. That is only a 40 advantage versus a -10 advantage. So this change doesn't matter to hr bb guys, and you can't expect any help from them on "the vote".
This kind of lines up with the fact that budget guys complain, but they aren't the ones voting with their wallet when a good value girl shows up. Whether they don't know about it, or they aren't the market. In case of the first reason, it's why I want to point out budget options. The latter reason, well it shows in how premium HYA are. Notice that full HYA Hunters generally know what to expect and where to look because there are enough reviews. If budget guys want the same, they would want to point out budget options too with reviews. By whatever criteria they wish.
Reviews
PLEASERs are a good format for beginners. It reminds you what to talk about, it forces some substance, and people are generally accepting of different opinions. If your account is stuck in quarantine, click on Contact us on the bottom and you can fix it.
There were different reasons Prada did well in OC her last tour and stayed so long. The main reason is one review after another described her accurately. The variety of opinions helped a lot too - one person alone can't do that right. When a girl is approximately described right, true fans tend show up and know what to expect. Some guys were even just curious for a tallish girl, and they scratched an itch. She got enough regulars to stick around longer than most. It is a combination of matchmaking and people joining in on reviews. It also raises the chance she'll be back in the future. Aka The Draft.
Some really popular top tier girls, they just need a few hints or reviews. People rush in when it's obvious, even if the girl is expensive. In a way, reviews matter more for the girls of the next tier, the A-C Tier girls. Some people mentioned they are too busy to review every girl, so if it comes to that it would be nice to at least discover one of them. People have complained about every single girl I've liked, so you have to ignore the haters. To some extent, they are helping you by giving you a contrasting opinion to scare away people who maybe really wouldn't have liked your girl. As long as they give enough details on why they didn't like her, that is. I remember early reviewers didn't like L, many of them. So I even started warning people to bring their service for L. Identifying Dealbreakers is a good win-win solution.
HH vs HR
Beginners sometimes ask about hh vs hr. Most people, they can get everything done in hh. The hr rate is more for msog or to vibe with a girl with massage, chat, etc.. Or if I know the girl, sometimes I know hr is better for her. But this is something you have to figure out for yourself.
-
05-27-26 23:19 #6199Senior Member

Posts: 298Second this. New pics are more accurate for her body. Old pics for the face.
Originally Posted by Osori84
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 23:00 #6198Senior Member

Posts: 109The new pics are her now
Yeah, her previous ads were her when I saw her last year.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
The new pics are Jenny now!
Like I said in my post about seeing her in MDR, she uses real pics with, IMO, very little PSing.
It would be nice if the other girls followed Jenny's example!
-
05-26-26 22:02 #6197Senior Member

Posts: 136Since this is the discussion forum, I wanted to comment on two recent reports.
First, was the report about Lily K from Enice. I 10000% agree with him about the face comment. I would actually rate her face 3/10 -- sorry but that's my honest opinion (with 5 being average, 7 being above average, 10 being model). Body is good though. Honestly, I almost walked out because of the face. I also think she might be Korean Chinese because of her accent.
The other report is about Baby Roa. Body pics are accurate. She ran the face through some AI shit or photoshopped it. It's representative but I think the photos are better -- she looks a bit like she has mixed blood and said that people often ask her that. She's also taller than 5'6" as mentioned by KangarooCobra. BJ was crazy good as mentioned. Also, people might want to go freshly showered as she started in right away. She's leaving the middle of next month so if you're thinking about seeing her, you shouldn't wait too long.
-
05-25-26 20:12 #6196Senior Member

Posts: 2781I always thought Jenny K's previous ads were closer. The new ads are kind of good because they are extra thick, so nobody's gonna see her and say she's too thick compared to her ad. People might instead say they were pleasantly surprised. She is a very petite girl with tits and ass. Her new ads make her look too tall. Her face is good, above average and "young enough". 35 is roughly my cutoff unless they are super hot like Ng or FA Tomi. So it was the biggest win for me, a balance of age, looks, service. Top tier Vibe, top tier Value with no obvious weakness.
Originally Posted by Osori84
[View Original Post]
I feel like agencies know that many veterans ignore ads, so the ads are designed for newbies. They sometimes won't even show off the girl's best part, whether spinner, wild tattoos, or thick. It's trying to be "safe" aka mainstream. Ads often try to make girls look young and skinny. But safe ads are disappointment - wild ads attract true fans. Even more reason for us to ignore ads, they are not meant for people who have intel.
OEM Jenny K vs Post-Ascension Jenny K
I'll add two things charting Jenny K's Looks and Service over time. She started out thicker mid-2024. So whenever in 2025 an LA guy said she was kind of fat, I asked "You haven't seen her this tour right". 100% I called it, they saw her mid-2024. Dozens of data points on this whether I asked them personally or read their estimate. LA guys in 2025 were simply saying what they saw in 2024, unaware she lost weight and got way better. OC guys saw her more recently and were telling them she was close to normal weight. Eventually LA guys figured it out and she was fully booked.
Early 2025 Jenny not fat or skinny, a bit under typical Baby Arin weight. So I informed each LA guy one by one since I had much more recent repeats with her. Every time one of them did repeat Jenny K, it was 100% feedback that she was no longer thick and that her Service was way better. About 1-3 Tiers better, it was pretty consistent (not one person said she was the same or worse). It is kind of unusual because Jenny K improved more each month than some kgirls improve in 6 months. My impression is she is a true pleaser.
For this reason, intel gradually fades over time. I had heard from several people that Baby Sol's service was rock bottom. I assume that's true. It wasn't that bad when I saw her, but I also saw she improved a lot over time as I repeated her. My last visit to Baby Sol I actually lay back and let her take over. I was surprised. So then I asked the guys when they last saw her, and without fail they last saw her 1-2 tours before I even first saw her. Just how it goes, intel shifts over time.
Late 2024 Jenny K had aegyo-sal (애교살) makeup, 100% exactly like her ad photos. (Btw to do Korean, you need to edit your post and re-insert it back in) It was next level good imo, but she only did it late 2024. Hair and outfit same as ad photo too. Her service was already good at that point in late-2024. Early 2025 people were reporting better and better service, so I wondered if it was just their standard or if she actually got better. I repeated her a few times and confirmed it was better. It even got better every time I saw her. She stopped doing the aegyo-sal make up and did her hair other ways than her ad. One time was single braid, not bad. At the time she still had that ridiculously tiny schoolgirl outfit though. Her bust would pop out and it barely covered her ass - it a skirt so completely meaningless that it made her ass seem hotter. Chef's kiss.
The Alternative (City of Industry)
While I'm here, some COI Strip club intel. It is a non-stop fuck fest at some places. Most are open to 2am. City of Industry is a 40 minute drive if you know the traffic patterns. I don't go much anymore but here are my tips on it:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7622800 4 for 2, Hot Young White Girl
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7604484 How to approach Synn
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7624182 COI Pricing Guide, avoiding GPS
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7622744 Thursday is a party house
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7622717 Teddy and Cora
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7617708 Paradise for cheap and fat chicks
-
05-25-26 17:33 #6195Senior Member

Posts: 109Just wondering
What's your take on her new pics?
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
Also don't get me wrong, I just saw her in MDR after a loooong wait and I had a great time.
Did a short kind of a review* and her new look had me worked up and very happy!
*In the LA BB forum.
-
05-25-26 03:00 #6194Senior Member

Posts: 2781Jenny is back 5/29. Many new people report some bookers aren't taking new clients or are very hard to screen. It makes sense because when it gets full, they prioritize regulars. Diversification is important for that and as backup. So I'll list some info on KDC which hosts Jenny, it can be useful:
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KgirlDream KDC HX
https://www.kdreamc.com/ KDC
Jenny is popular and reviewed a lot, but that means you may have to search further back to find her reviews. There are occasionally other girls named Jenny. This one is KDC Jenny, booked by several bookers. The KDC HX also shows that Anna's last day is 5/25. Some bookers update their HX accounts, which is a good way to get up to date info on start/end dates. CAKD and FA are also good with updates on HX. Also note that FA weekend specials are typically discounted hr rates. It is a good value.
Baby Roa starts OC 5/25. Based on ads, she was in OC. Skinny with lots of tats. CAKD has several new girls, some reviewed.
Many girls like Ng, Ribbon, Tiana, and Lani are touring kgirls and since they've been here a while any week could be their last. Whereas there are long-time options like Kona, Rina, White, Bahar, Hera who tend to stick around. Guys who want new would generally consider touring girls first. Guys who prefer to repeat a familiar face long-term might consider the long-term options especially if they lean Service.
Accurate ads are a common wish / sentiment from so many people. But yes, it's probably not gonna happen. A boycott doesn't work here since if I knew a girl was an ATF but her ad sucked, I'm still going to see her. If I knew an ad was perfectly accurate but it showed a non-Asian girl, I'm probably not gonna see her. What I do is pick girls on intel.
Originally Posted by Osori84
[View Original Post]
I have not used ads to pick a kgirl in over 10 years. Not even one single time. I do look afterwards to confirm that once again, they don't tell me if a girl is hot or not. Some guys really care that it shows the girl's "type", but I only care about hotness.
The only time ads matter with jgirls is if it indicates JAV, and the odds seem about 75% that it is the girl. Ads are useful also in confirming the right girl with similar names and recognizing rebrands. But none of that matters if you have intel instead.
-
05-25-26 02:17 #6193Senior Member

Posts: 109P.s.
About Sandra Oh, never say *all*!
Originally Posted by Enice
[View Original Post]
But, I guess "never say never" should be remembered too.
-
05-25-26 02:10 #6192Senior Member

Posts: 109Maybe I should ask
WTF are you smoking?
Originally Posted by Enice
[View Original Post]
All MO, but the girls will not be *forced* to do anything.
Boycott? Also MO, but that didn't work the last time.
And a couple of weeks, JinJa? Romanized because it won't let me use Hangul.
One of the failures was a month and, iirc, it didn't take off the second time at all!
-
05-25-26 00:33 #6191Senior Member

Posts: 2781Yes, Sandra Oh exactly. I accept that other people want what they want, but it turns out we can all still help each other. A guy who likes Sandra Oh can still accurately tell me if a kgirl has big tits or not, if her pussy is any good, and if she has some skills. It doesn't matter that he rates her Face so differently, we accept that. When you break down a girl's Specs into parts, diverse people still 80% agree. Things like Tits and Tall vs Short matter so much to some guys, and aren't hard to call.
Originally Posted by Enice
[View Original Post]
The problem is when someone blends all their impressions into one score, that the score confuses anyone with different taste. It's avoidable by at least splitting by Face, Tits, Body. I'll go further and explain a girl is S-Tier Looks but Team Seven appeal to me, with an estimate that she is A-Tier otherwise.
We can't make most girls use real photos. Girls won't show up if they don't feel safe, and there are other factors that ultimately don't matter. The bigger problem is the exaggeration factor with ads being about 0-3 Tiers better than the girl (there are exceptions both sides of that).
This is why I rely on lookalikes, and try to find one within 1 tier of the girl. It's very hard. But often, we can find an example way closer than the ad and within the same realm of hotness.
A lot of times, I know of a clear lookalike but the model is too hot. For example Tiana resembles jgirl gravure model Marupi, but Marupi is a top tier model. She is S or SS Tier to guys in Japan, or maybe just an A to guys who don't like jgirls but at least like cute and young. Whereas there are true MILF Hunters (guys who literally prefer MILFs to HYA on Looks) who could give her a C or lower. TER is full of them. They complained girls like Crystal "looked too young". I am not joking.
Anna from Meov was another example for Rai aka Baby Abby (now in LA). I had to find the least flattering photo of Anna, an A-Tier photo. Anna is typically DDG S-Tier. But these idols tend to be dolled up with make up and full hair, and even the model herself doesn't look like that straight out of bed.
Vibe really matters to some of us. Rai's body is high tier to me since I like Spinners, but she is body over face. So I put her in upper B-Tier Looks. But I looked forward to seeing her a lot because her Vibe was top tier. It's almost her strongest point. She had a combo of Looks and Service with standout Vibe, just like Jenny K.
I looked through OC's roster of girls and it seems like there is intel on the vast majority of options. Not much for me to add, you can research yourself. There are plenty of reasonable reviews, plus a few shills. Reasonable reviews might hype a girl occasionally, especially if the guy had a really good time and wrote it out right after he saw the girl. We've all done it, and it's honest at the moment it's written in that sense. Whereas the shill reviews go beyond that in hype. Since we can't always be sure and there are guys who simply like women a lot, make sure to search a reviewer's past reviews. It's the only way.
Since Marupi is a really high level jgirl model, it's not a suitable lookalike for Tiana. But the face resemblance is there. Tiana is tanned, and her body is top tier spinner imo. Her skills have improved over time. Like always, it's important to match make. Spinner First guys will be pleased.
-
05-24-26 19:48 #6190Regular Member

Posts: 52Matchmaking, real photos, Sandra Oh
Thank you DLX. You always provide good perspective and wisdom. I agree about matchmaking. We all have different tastes. It reminds me of Sandra Oh when she rose up in Greys Anatomy like 20 years ago. I remember hearing some people thought she was good looking (anll white guys no ansians thought that) and I was thinking she like a 1/10 back when I was much younger. I clearly have yet to accept that we simply have different tastes and automatically go to "WTF are you smoking" LOL.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
Can't we force these girls to put up real pictures? Some kind of boycott? I'm sure couple weeks would do the trick. Would still need intel, but at least we start much further ahead than what it is now. You guys pulled it off with BBFS right? I've only been engaging in this hobby fully for 3 months but from some stuff I've read BBFS was not always a thing. Now it seems like 90% offer it. Not because they want to but they have to? Let's make them have to put up real pics too.
I also agree the vibe and service can make a big difference in the experience, at least for me. If girl is a 6 or 7 but vibe and service are great then I would repeat her often vs a 10/10 with less vibe and service. Exact scenario happened to me. FA Kyoko was like a 7 in looks but I saw her 3 times in less than 2 weeks because of good vibe and service (also good rate). Now I consider her more than 7 but if I need to tell anyone about her I would still say 7 in looks cause my higher score is adjusted for me and my personal experience with her.
-
05-24-26 16:19 #6189Senior Member

Posts: 2781Thanks for your report. I've seen a ton of feedback for Lily K over the years and there's a clear pattern on face. People are either happy with her face or they aren't. Lily K doesn't have a typical Korean face at all, and as you say it is proportionally large. Your 4/10 rating makes perfect sense to me, many others said the same. Others were happy, they were an 8 or 9 for them. This gap is due to her face type. I'll bold it below:
Originally Posted by Enice
[View Original Post]
Lily K aka Remi - She has fantastic D MM tits, large face, tanned, body over face. She has a good body including some ass. Maybe 30, very nice smile. Ymmv vibe. Lily K has a "Southeast Asian" type face aka SEA, so it is up to taste. People generally agree she has a great body.
SEA - A "Southeast Asian face" (SEA) can include details like a broad face, high cheekbones, broad nose, darker skin, etc..
I noticed this Face gap even between people with similar standards on other girls, so it varies on the person. Native Koreans especially rate her face lower because she definitely has the opposite of the Korean standard. Whereas guys who are used to SEA women, her face is more normal to them to a degree.
I'm in-between. I care about proportions, so her face was large. I'm a bit used to SEA women, but I prefer the Korean standard more. So her face is fine to me as long as other things are there. My rating of her Face is middle of the pack - but due to the divisive gap it's almost not relevant. It's the floppy tits scenario with a gap on opinion (it depends on the guy, not the girl). So rather, I want to point out her Spec so that the reader can predict his own reaction better. I tested Spec feedback on many people and it is true that if you mention the size and SEA factor it helps predict their tolerance of her face. Just a simple probing question like "Do you mainly like the Korean beauty standard or do you also like dark skinned SEA girls too" was very predictive.
Hope that makes sense. I wanted it to be clear your opinion is valid and normal and so is theirs, and that there are clues to help both types of guys. People are never going to write perfectly detailed reviews, and it is very hard to notice when "I like something but someone else might not". But that is what matchmaking means.
I'll point out she has a great ass especially in prone doggy. Certain asses are best in certain positions.
When I saw Remi, I noticed that at certain angles and distances her face looked much improved. More importantly, once I worked the Lizza guide on her we got along and she had a beautiful smile. It made a big difference for me, and by way of my approach she was comfortable. Some girls have boundaries like no fingers inside etc.. but having that vibe meant she knew I'd ask or check her reaction before anything. It meant it never killed the vibe when I tried something. When I see a girl flinch or her eyes dart, I know she is worried about something specific. I ask or clarify what I'm NOT doing. It is an instant cure for me. So I watch for a girl's reactions every time to win. It lets me reach the next level with some girls, and do it faster. Watching a girl's reaction is a key component of the Lizza guide.
The Lizza Guide is a coded message. I already know many people wouldn't believe it, it's not for them. And many other people were doing this long before I wrote it, it's also not for them. It's for everyone else. It may not have helped in your specific case. It is only meant to increase your success rate. The key is soon girls understand I'm trying to find out what they like anyways.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
Excerpted:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7602094 The Lizza Guide (middle of post)
Attached is a Lily K meme. The reason I write matchmaking is that if someone's top criteria line up with a girl, they're gonna be happy. Spinner hunters are gonna like Rai. Tits guys are gonna like Lily K. Even more because the other girls with great tits are upcharge or much older. By definition, if a person's top two criteria are tits and bb inclusive - it's a lock.
Dark Silence Paradox
I told Boner the reason I focus on matchmaking is it works, but also it solves the Dark Silence problem. Dark Silence is when so many people are going straight for the best girls on intel we give, but don't try out other girls and report back. They are too busy winning. It was hard on their bodies trying HYA after HYA, so the Rabbits Take a Nap. It's why sometimes Turtles pull ahead in the race for HYA and are able to identify a few missed.
Good intel is very powerful. Imagine if you had someone telling you which cards were coming next in blackjack. It is a huge cheat to win. People get spoiled. When the intel is too good, you get Dark Silence.
The solution for all that is matchmaking intel. I will point out girls who will definitely make a specific guy very happy. He could hardly complain about the smaller details when he gets his Dealmakers and dodges major Dealbreakers. But then the list runs short. With the rest of the matchmaking intel, he will know girls that are definitely not for him too. And then he will explore the Dark Minefield with us. It is the key to breaking Dark Silence.
Attached is a Lily K matchmaking meme. I like Lily K for many other reasons. She is DTF, great smile, and she loved what we did. But those are not guaranteed for other guys. Her tits and price more or less are!
Vibe and DTF
I'll attach a Vibe vs DTF chart, it's based on a meme. Vibe and DTF are secondary criteria, and not everyone even cares about them much. Whereas there are certainly some guys who are Vibe Hunters and DTF Hunters. For me, this combo is a good predictor of the gap between my opinion and someone else's on Service. It helps people identify if they have my taste in Service or not. Many guys care about Vibe way more than me, so I'm not even at the extreme. Even among full Service Hunters, there is a divide between those who care about Vibe and those who don't. Vibe is a close proxy for Attitude which is similar but different.
Among HYA, there is often a huge gap between Vibe and Attitude. For those of us chasing Vibe, it's a key distinction. Girls who make you very happy talking, their smile, or just by their presence or voice, they have good Vibe. Lizza, Baby Sweet, and Ng are examples who are Vibe over Attitude. Attitude is a more professional approach, so MILFs tend to master Attitude. A few HYA master Vibe.
I divide Looks and Service broadly as Looks is what you see and Service is what you experience even with your eyes closed. That covers 90% of it. So something like Voice and Pussy would count as Service. I get that others wouldn't define it this way, but I do. I weigh Pussy almost at the same level as Skills, so it explains why MILFs struggle to break through A or B Service. Just a few of them have high tier Pussy. FA Tomi does. The other point is some MILFs have skills but are performative or over the top. People call it PSE and it's not for me. They are duds on the Vibe vs DTF scale to me. I'd even rather see a MILF with zero skills who was DTF, a step above dud. If she has a good pussy, then I'd even say she's okay.












Reply With Quote





