Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36579

    Where?

    What was the location in Plymouth? You can also PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Weirdass  [View Original Post]
    First review! Tried a place in Plymouth recently (The city, not the road). They don't advertise much, but it would be on STG if so.

    $80 house fee. Petite Asian girl with maybe Bs and a thick accent, but better English than expected. Probably late 20's or early 30's Decent massage, honestly.

    HE is available and teasing was good, but probably not much more on the menu. Got the girls out and a tug but that's all. Gave her $100.

    Asked about "next time" but couldn't get a real answer. It's a shame because I'd repeat if they offered more. Message me if you still want the name.

  2. #36578
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    This post has a lot of innuendo to it and suggests more may be available, does anyone have any first hand intel?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...936800831.html
    Formerly known as Berkley Ocean Wave Spa with a different phone number.

  3. #36577

    Another AI or Legit? Pt Huron CL Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    This post has a lot of innuendo to it and suggests more may be available, does anyone have any first hand intel?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...936800831.html
    https://porthuron.craigslist.org/hws...936749405.html

    While the post never explicitly says what is offered, there's a lot of 'code words' in the ad to make you think sensual activity may be had. OR someone (lady or her handler) has learned how to use ChatGPT or whatever AI is called now. Does anybody recognize this attractive lady or the digits she places at the end of the ad? PH is a bit too far for me to TOFTT but if legit, I'll be there.

  4. #36576
    Quote Originally Posted by Riya9338  [View Original Post]
    Found AMP ad at hotel in Troy (on skipthegames).

    $140 hhr. Will not recommend. They texted me a picture of a cute petite hottie and when I got there, it was a lady in her late 50's. Got a BJ and left unhappy.

    I don't recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...i/631354441634
    Big tits? Any good on the BJ?

  5. #36575

    Handy at best

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    This post has a lot of innuendo to it and suggests more may be available, does anyone have any first hand intel?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...936800831.html
    Tease and upcharge. Classic business model to get your money. Anything more than handy very unlikely and it might be expensive.

  6. #36574
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    This post has a lot of innuendo to it and suggests more may be available, does anyone have any first hand intel?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...936800831.html
    That's for "Acupuncture Institute Of Michigan in Berkley".

    Here's their site, so you've got an idea of what to expect.

    https://www.troyacupuncture.com/#hero.

    Scheduling a massage via the site shows the usual rates of 50 for hhr, 80 for hr, 120 for 1. 5 hrs (+15 minutes free, per the cg ad).

    Their website looks like their two locations (Troy & Berkeley) are more legit places, but the cg ad definitely teases otherwise. Probably even money whether they're changing their services or they're doing a bait & switch like Tropical Touch.

    I'm vaguely interested, but it doesn't look like something I'd go out of my way to check out.

  7. #36573
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    This post has a lot of innuendo to it and suggests more may be available, does anyone have any first hand intel?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...936800831.html
    You'll have to dig in this forum a bit. I remember seeing reports for L1 at this place in the last couple years, but I don't think it was guaranteed.

  8. #36572

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    This post has a lot of innuendo to it and suggests more may be available, does anyone have any first hand intel?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...936800831.html
    It's a little far from me. Take one for the team and report back. Tia.

  9. #36571

    Craigslist ad

    This post has a lot of innuendo to it and suggests more may be available, does anyone have any first hand intel?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...936800831.html

  10. #36570
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Pro Body Works, or Chinese Superhands? Both are on Eureka east of DTW. Most reviews on both places are not glowing, but none are recent. A review from 3 years ago doesn't mean much. Again, FS is not a requirement.
    It's been a few years since I last went to Chinese Superhands but I highly doubt anything has changed. An old Chinese guy at the counter with his tip jar and an old Chinese lady for a no extras massage.

  11. #36569

    Still looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be up to DTW in a few weeks and I thought I would give something in that area a try. I am coming from the Toledo area, so I can go back home on I-75 or US 23. I have done a lot of research here and just googling. I'm looking for a few suggestions for a good place to try. FS is not a requirement. Over in the downriver area I have found a place called Earthtone. It seems nice enough but there seem to be a lot of complaints about they don't answer the phone, if you show up there's nobody there, just not sure about the place. I also found a place on eureka just west of I-75, but it sounded like it was primarily older women. I'm not looking for a 20-year-old, but I'm also not looking for a 60-year-old. In the 30's or 40's would be good.

    I have checked over the Ann arbor area and there are places there but the reviews go from being that the place is terrible and would never go back to it is the greatest place I've ever been to. So it's hard to tell.

    I'm open to suggestions. I can head to the east of DTW or I can head to the west of DTW.

    TIA.
    Any information on Pro Body Works, or Chinese Superhands? Both are on Eureka east of DTW. Most reviews on both places are not glowing, but none are recent. A review from 3 years ago doesn't mean much. Again, FS is not a requirement.

  12. #36568

    Asian agency ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Riya9338  [View Original Post]
    Found AMP ad at hotel in Troy (on skipthegames).

    $140 hhr. Will not recommend. They texted me a picture of a cute petite hottie and when I got there, it was a lady in her late 50's. Got a BJ and left unhappy.

    I don't recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...i/631354441634
    That's how all of these work for better or worse. None of the pics in the ads or texts will be real. It is hit or miss though I have seen a huge age range of girls thru these. Sometimes they are incredibly young and cute. Like a box of chocolates.

    Don't forget it feels rude but you can always walk if she's not to your liking. The advantages are usually a good price and easy to arrange, and sometimes a real cutie to boot.

  13. #36567
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, which app?
    Out of curiosity what spa, also how she feel about a paid arrangement.

  14. #36566

    Any Suggestions for a Visitor

    I am going to be up to DTW in a few weeks and I thought I would give something in that area a try. I am coming from the Toledo area, so I can go back home on I-75 or US 23. I have done a lot of research here and just googling. I'm looking for a few suggestions for a good place to try. FS is not a requirement. Over in the downriver area I have found a place called Earthtone. It seems nice enough but there seem to be a lot of complaints about they don't answer the phone, if you show up there's nobody there, just not sure about the place. I also found a place on eureka just west of I-75, but it sounded like it was primarily older women. I'm not looking for a 20-year-old, but I'm also not looking for a 60-year-old. In the 30's or 40's would be good.

    I have checked over the Ann arbor area and there are places there but the reviews go from being that the place is terrible and would never go back to it is the greatest place I've ever been to. So it's hard to tell.

    I'm open to suggestions. I can head to the east of DTW or I can head to the west of DTW.

    TIA.

  15. #36565
    It's called Pure. Total garbage, have to pay as a guy to use it or message or be seen or some crap. I deleted it after like 2 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, which app?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape