Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40553
    Quote Originally Posted by SpreadR  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/501777385278 stay away, walked away from my car with the money. Not worth going to jail for and she will have db around. I also received the call from a want to be gangster threatening me.
    Damn! I'm glad you're okay and I'm sorry that happened. You may also want to put your report in the "Do Not Do It Stay Away" thread.

  2. #40552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    That number was used by someone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    This is Amy. She made another post today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/182296974992
    I also realized that this number was used by Tasty Treats or Damsel in Distress.

    I even had saved under that name. I never saw her but I spoke with her a few months ago.

    On top of that Damsel in Distress and Tasty Treats have the sane pictures but different numbers and one by avenues and the other charter point. Those pictures with masks.

    This is very weird.

    I think the skinny one who goes by Leah now was with Damsel or Tasty.

    It does not sound good.

  3. #40551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    Very familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by FLAHusband2  [View Original Post]
    This one doesn't have a name, so it's hard to search. Anyone with any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/052347342193
    She's another one who looks familiar. Specially the third picture close up with her lips stretched, she looks very familiar. Like she's a bartender or server somewhere or may be she retired for a while and came back.

  4. #40550

    One more favor

    Anybody seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/504009077420

    Who is the best ebony in Jacksonville?

  5. #40549

    No name here, any luck?

    This one doesn't have a name, so it's hard to search. Anyone with any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/052347342193

  6. #40548

    No go for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich7432  [View Original Post]
    Pics are real. Good BBBJ but rushed a little on FS for HH. Couldn't use the bedroom because "roommate" was in there so used the coach. Beyond that had a pretty open menu and a good dream. Just know there is almost certainly a DB close but that's the case with most of them in Jax now.
    Saw her a few months ago. Looked very worn out and the odor was unbearable.

  7. #40547

    Any Intel?

    Does anyone have intel on this one? No name provided so searching is limited.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/585012539622

  8. #40546

    Thief

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/501777385278 stay away, walked away from my car with the money. Not worth going to jail for and she will have db around. I also received the call from a want to be gangster threatening me.

  9. #40545

    You Get What You Pay For

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyTNgent  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Jax for work next week. I have narrowed it down to a few, but wanted to get some additional input. I have seen reviews from all three on TER and some on here, but figured I would ask.

    The three I have narrowed it down to are:

    Luna Day (https://tryst.link/escort/lunaday).

    Sabreena (https://tryst.link/escort/breebabyxo444).

    Katie Love https://tryst.link/escort/katie-love1114).
    Enough Said.

  10. #40544
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    I have seen the ad before. She's Natalie now

    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    This is Amy. She made another post today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/182296974992
    Thank you so much. Ok yes I have seen her ads. But she looks familiar. She kind looks like Daisy the one who does car dates beach area.

    Daisy also posts once every few days.

    I never saw Daisy because I requested info and there was no reply or any real reviews.

    But this one here goes by Natalie.

  11. #40543

    She posted again

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    Is there anything to search by? Any clue or can you post a picture?
    This is Amy. She made another post today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/182296974992
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7227.jpg‎  

  12. #40542

    3 sum inquiry

    Looking for a good 3 sum like not rushed just a real 3 sum if anyone has a good recommendation pm me or post here. Thanks.

  13. #40541

    Never pay MSRP

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Some time early last year, I saw her post for the first time on Skip. She had very recently vacated Uncle's and was temporarily staying somewhere near UFH 8th St. Believe her invite to Uncle's house was either candy possession or inside trading. Forgot which.

    Unsure if she was restarting or had just started her hooker career but definitely looks like she knows her way around cock. Offered to suck me off for 2 Jacks but she replied back too late. So first attempt was a bust. Hit her up another time but she was either too busy or too far for me to want to gallop to. I see that she's been advertising for a while and now her price for just sucking meat is equivalent to three 5 Guys combo meals. I don't eat at 5 Gs and I don't pay 80 -100 for blowjobs despite her having that slutty MILF look that I like.
    I've seen her for $1.5. Had a 15 BBBJ while 69. She asked me if I wanted a bag or if I wanted to hit it raw. She said she was clean. A few positions and ended with a CIP and a shower afterwards I was there for nearly 45 minutes. Got tested 2 weeks later and I'm clean. She sent me her whole list of addons or whatever but just treat her right and she'll treat you right back.

  14. #40540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    What I Know

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    My plumber is always on the lookout for tall girls who can reach the top shelf. Anyone seen Shelly, she's not staying in the best establishments, Executive and JaxInn, she told him. Says she's new and we've heard that before, maybe someone knows where she came from?

    Thanks for your help.

    Tall.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/810926817582
    Some time early last year, I saw her post for the first time on Skip. She had very recently vacated Uncle's and was temporarily staying somewhere near UFH 8th St. Believe her invite to Uncle's house was either candy possession or inside trading. Forgot which.

    Unsure if she was restarting or had just started her hooker career but definitely looks like she knows her way around cock. Offered to suck me off for 2 Jacks but she replied back too late. So first attempt was a bust. Hit her up another time but she was either too busy or too far for me to want to gallop to. I see that she's been advertising for a while and now her price for just sucking meat is equivalent to three 5 Guys combo meals. I don't eat at 5 Gs and I don't pay 80 -100 for blowjobs despite her having that slutty MILF look that I like.

  15. #40539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    Picture or clue or anything to identify her

    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    Here is her new add. Hurry and save her number before she takes down the ad again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/746043667376
    Is there anything to search by? Any clue or can you post a picture?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape