Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 41257
-
05-29-26 09:28 #40567Senior Member

Posts: 47No name
Dodged a massive bullet. BEWARE of this girl. Been texting her last couple days. Good comms. Set up a lunch meet and ghosted in the parking lot but up to that point had a good vibe. Rescheduled in the morning but when sent a confirm text, she never answered so no time lost there then before check out she blows the phone trying to get cash app for room money. Nah, ain't doing that. Rescheduled a couple days later for another morning meet. Good comms, getting close and she tells me exactly where to park (not doing that). Get to the location and she wants a selfie (again, not doing that). Then says the only way she will do the date is if she meets you at the car and walks you up. FUCK that. Keep in mind having set up 2 prior dates and multiple days of texting this was never mentioned until was in the parking lot!! If you see this chick one of 3 things are going happen:
1. You'll get robbed at your car.
2. Your tag will get photographed.
3. Or she will walk you to the room where you will be meet by JSO.
Tread carefully. Can't find the ad but phone ends in xxx-3201.
-
05-29-26 09:07 #40566Senior Member

Posts: 31Anyone Seen this one?
Anyone have any info one this one? I posted the other day, and the ad was taken down. Here's the link again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/794610793893
-
05-29-26 07:26 #40565Senior Member

Posts: 30Buffiejax or Egypt
Rana is a heavy candy user. Tried using infront of me before and never have repeated.
Originally Posted by RockyChop
[View Original Post]
I'd suggest buffie or Egypt both on the Westside. Buffie is at private home and always a good time. Same with Egypt has own apartment and usually a good time for me even though she's been mia for little bit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...x/178121735217
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/010747922772
-
05-28-26 19:25 #40564Senior Member

Posts: 87Halo
I dreamed of this one multiple times usually responds to text pretty quickly the last two times its been about a 20 minute wait before I got a response but she always deliver with a good suction and really gets into the session I think she gets off atleast twice before I do. Never had any issues she's now in mandrian I haven't yet been to the new spot but I never felt uncomfortable or seen dbs when I visit.
Be nice to her she's what we need in this drought. Oh yeah and possibly some candy usage I haven't seen it in person.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/988336156149
-
05-28-26 18:22 #40563Senior Member

Posts: 37Older women
Could anyone recommend me any providers that are on the older side but still enjoy the hobby and get into it I'm over the younger girls being zombies was told rana is really lazy so wanting someone who's older than 40's but will show me a good time.
-
05-28-26 10:12 #40562Senior Member

Posts: 30More Latinas
My buddy wanted me to thank you for this post, as I think many monger's benefited- including him. Question though, my buddy said he got a text from a new number / Latina provider that referenced the original Latina's Michelle (aka Freckles) and Ignacia (that have since left town) and said that's where she got his number. Anyway, the new Latina (Manuela) looked great and had very reasonable rates. Manuela also mentioned she wasn't in town long but that if my buddy couldn't see her, some friend of hers were coming to Jax in June. My buddy wanted me to ask if any of his Eskimo brethren had a chance to visit Manuela?
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 09:01 #40561Senior Member

Posts: 497St Aug & Emerson
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/275093590480
Not a great neighborhood but her incall is discrete and clean. Saw her yesterday and had a good QV. CBJ for. 8. She is Latin, short with a sexy little body. Belly is flat and a round booty. She is nice and saw no candy usage. I'll def repeat.
-
05-27-26 23:23 #40560Regular Member

Posts: 11Quality
Any info about this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/832833387529
-
05-27-26 23:07 #40559Senior Member

Posts: 394I think she had another incident before
Wasn't she the one who had a review a few months ago about accusing the monger with some stupid stuff?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
I think that's the same one.
When there is no name in the ad, I know there is something wrong.
-
05-27-26 20:09 #40558Senior Member

Posts: 1244Damn! I'm glad you're okay and I'm sorry that happened. You may also want to put your report in the "Do Not Do It Stay Away" thread.
Originally Posted by SpreadR
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 18:14 #40557Senior Member

Posts: 394That number was used by someone else.
I also realized that this number was used by Tasty Treats or Damsel in Distress.
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
I even had saved under that name. I never saw her but I spoke with her a few months ago.
On top of that Damsel in Distress and Tasty Treats have the sane pictures but different numbers and one by avenues and the other charter point. Those pictures with masks.
This is very weird.
I think the skinny one who goes by Leah now was with Damsel or Tasty.
It does not sound good.
-
05-27-26 17:13 #40556Senior Member

Posts: 394Very familiar
She's another one who looks familiar. Specially the third picture close up with her lips stretched, she looks very familiar. Like she's a bartender or server somewhere or may be she retired for a while and came back.
Originally Posted by FLAHusband2
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 16:22 #40555Senior Member

Posts: 86One more favor
Anybody seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/504009077420
Who is the best ebony in Jacksonville?
-
05-27-26 16:04 #40554Regular Member

Posts: 23No name here, any luck?
This one doesn't have a name, so it's hard to search. Anyone with any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/052347342193
-
05-27-26 15:58 #40553Senior Member

Posts: 68No go for me
Saw her a few months ago. Looked very worn out and the odor was unbearable.
Originally Posted by Rich7432
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




