Escort Review: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Submit Review
Results 31,591 to 31,605 of 31683
-
02-06-09 22:38 #93Senior Member

Posts: 161Dixie
Friendly, enthusiastic, easy to talk to and to be with.
In Daytona Beach
-
02-02-09 22:29 #92Senior Member

Posts: 1679Wow, you lucky dude!!!!!
Man isn't Epcot great! Universal's cool to ,make sure you take her there as well LOL.
Originally Posted by SingleMoms
I say this in jest because Hanna is always appreciative of anything you do for her.---VS
-
02-01-09 02:53 #91Senior Member

Posts: 161Sorry about Hanna
Her and I were on a two week vacation to Paris and Souther France. We did not have phone service.
Originally Posted by Fluxaeon
-
02-01-09 00:34 #90Senior Member

Posts: 1679Hanna......
Here's what I would do were I you. I would call her, if she does not answer I would leave a very sweet message relating what you said here, tell her your board name and tell her any call restrictions you may have in terms of her returning your call.
Originally Posted by Fluxaeon
Now here are some things I've learned over the years.
Many girls will not return a call if you do not leave a message.
Many girls will not return a call if they get any bad vibe from your voice or message.
Most will not return a call unless you tell them exactly how you want it handled.
Most will only return a call if they can do it almost immediately.
Many will not return your call if you have a foreign accent and they are not sure where you are from.
Many will not return a call if their day is booked or they are not working, as they are assuming that you want an immediate appointment.
Many will not return your call if anytime along the way you say something that made them uneasy and they have blocked your number and will never answer it.
On second thought in your case I would send her an E-mail at Hothannabanana@aol.com, explain your frustration and dilemma in a very soft and sweet way and attempt to make an appointment at a specific time for that or the next day. I'm sure that you will receive a reply. If you have no luck with one or both of those approaches then move on because something is out of synch and you may never find out what is wrong and it really does not matter, it either works or it does not.
If you do see her tell her I said hello and I'll always love her!---VS
-
01-31-09 22:12 #89Senior Member

Posts: 511
Originally Posted by Member #1413
Anyone see her recently? Ive been calling her number but no one answers
-
01-31-09 15:28 #88Senior Member

Posts: 1421Hanna
Are you callling outside of business hours?
Originally Posted by Fluxaeon
I think for Hanna its a 9 -5 Monday thru Friday.
She's not one of those girls chasing the next hit with whoever, whenever.
-
01-31-09 13:00 #87Senior Member

Posts: 110Hanna
I wouldn't know how Hanna is because she never has returned a phone call. I have called her on 5 or 6 occasions and have never gotten any response. What can a guy do to get a returned phone call or text?
-
01-30-09 20:28 #86Senior Member

Posts: 2036Tanya
This young lady is sweet beautiful and passionate. Search C/L for the name "Tanya" age 21. There is another Tanya age 30, don't know anything about her.
I think I am in love.
-
01-29-09 06:06 #85Senior Member

Posts: 1421Mia / Hanna
Originally Posted by Samuelsmith
I hope it didn't come across as me dissin Hanna. The intent was to give the ultimate compliment to Mia. Hanna is definately my favorite of the local girls.
Its just as you said, they are different.
To use a car anology its like the difference between a Rolls Royce and a Ferrari. Both the best of their kind but completely different driving experiences.
With Mia, its all about smooth, and comfort, and relaxation.
With Hanna, its strap yourself in, its going to be a wild ride!
BTW Mia opens up when you get to know her. Once you make a connection she is quite outgoing.
-
01-28-09 14:47 #84Senior Member

Posts: 109Mia / Hanna
I have had the pleasure of spending time with both Mia and Hanna on many occasions. I recommend both highly. The are, indeed, the real deal. In my experience, Mia is more shy & passive, Hanna is more funny & outgoing.- but both are really sweet. Can't go wrong with either one.
Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr
-
01-28-09 14:14 #83Senior Member

Posts: 449The rest . . .
Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr
of the view.
http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww67/MiaMaxwell/
Nemo
-
01-28-09 13:26 #82Senior Member

Posts: 1421Mia is back in town. As GFE as it gets
I've talked about Mia befoe so I'll keep this brief.
Without a doubt she is the real deal.
If you are at all into spinners you gotta see her.
I had blown my mongering budget for a while but when I saw Mia back in town I had to see.
She is better than ever.
Definitely my ATF. (sorry Hanna, luv you to)
http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/1011118474.html
-
01-27-09 21:24 #81Senior Member

Posts: 25I love my Orlando
Get Wrapped up with Hanna
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of my ATFs, Hanna Banna is one of the best in Orlando. As GFE as it gets. I've had the pleasure of her company on multiple occasions, always a pleasure.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come get fully wrapped with Hanna Banana. Don't you deserve some pampering? Let me give time away from everything where it's all about you. I'm white, blonde with blue eyes. I have smooth skin that loves to be touched and I smell wonderful. I will greet you at my door with a warm hug and huge smile, but if you don't like what you see when you get to my door you can walk away without any hard feelings. I know how to have a good conversation and stimulate your mind as well as your muscles. I'm sensual and like to tease you till you can't handle it and explode. Safe incall; not hotel. East Orlando.
D & D free. 200 hour *OLD FRIENDS ALWAYS GET THEIR DEAL*
Reviewed: TER id=113906
407 454 411four
As GFE AS IT GETS............I'm utterly flattered....I treat my men well and appreciate what they do for me.....always
xoxoxoox
Hanna Banana
-
01-26-09 15:29 #80Senior Member

Posts: 575http://www.eros-miami.com/files/hs-jennifer88-gaby1.htm
Originally Posted by Roccojeremmy
-
01-23-09 21:07 #79Senior Member

Posts: 2036Bananas are Good for You
Hanna Banana. What more can I say?









Reply With Quote






