Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 37347
-
05-29-26 00:14 #36582Senior Member

Posts: 103Red Rose Spa, Novi
After finding out one of my favorites left for Taiwan, figured I'd stop in here since it was only 20 minutes away and saw some recent decent reviews. All I was looking for was L1 so even better if the provider wasn't super old.
Called, arrived 5 minutes later. The girl who took me back was definitely cute, reminded me of my high school ex but as an asian, weirdly enough. Same build and all, short, thin, athletic. Didn't catch her name. Anyways opted for a light touch massage as always, . 6 hhr. Very soft hands. After about 15 minutes the tease started. On the flip, long story short she started with jackhammer which does not get me off at all. Other things were tried, can provide details elsewhere. Never finished, left a small tip and went on my way. Won't go back because I can't stand the jackhammering shit that providers want to do.
-
05-28-26 22:04 #36581Senior Member

Posts: 39Berkley and Troy Accupuncture
I have tried both locations in the past, and neither has even hinted at more than a professional massage or accupuncture session.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 14:54 #36580Senior Member

Posts: 462Two locations
Yes lots of innuendo. The troy location has been there for years. 8 Year or so ago I would pop in on occasion to develop rapport. It was mostly legit with an occasional l1. I stopped going there after little success. Then 3 years ago I stopped in to see if anything had changed (And boy did they); paid the 80 house fee and was led back by MMS. Got on the table and waited for the provider. It was a male provider (LOL). He was the only one available, I needed the massage and was already there so I stayed and I'll say, it was interesting. Only time I've had a male lmt. I haven't been back since. About 2 years ago they bought the location that was formerly ocean wave.
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
I texted the phone number from the CL ad and asked if the provider was male or female and they responded that they have both, and which do I prefer.
Be safe, have fun and report back with your results.
SN.
-
05-28-26 11:22 #36579Regular Member

Posts: 1Where?
What was the location in Plymouth? You can also PM me.
Originally Posted by Weirdass
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 09:55 #36578Senior Member

Posts: 173Formerly known as Berkley Ocean Wave Spa with a different phone number.
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 09:23 #36577Senior Member

Posts: 150Another AI or Legit? Pt Huron CL Ad
https://porthuron.craigslist.org/hws...936749405.html
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
While the post never explicitly says what is offered, there's a lot of 'code words' in the ad to make you think sensual activity may be had. OR someone (lady or her handler) has learned how to use ChatGPT or whatever AI is called now. Does anybody recognize this attractive lady or the digits she places at the end of the ad? PH is a bit too far for me to TOFTT but if legit, I'll be there.
-
05-28-26 01:52 #36576Senior Member

Posts: 171Big tits? Any good on the BJ?
Originally Posted by Riya9338
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 20:39 #36575Senior Member

Posts: 926Handy at best
Tease and upcharge. Classic business model to get your money. Anything more than handy very unlikely and it might be expensive.
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 18:00 #36574Senior Member

Posts: 135That's for "Acupuncture Institute Of Michigan in Berkley".
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
Here's their site, so you've got an idea of what to expect.
https://www.troyacupuncture.com/#hero.
Scheduling a massage via the site shows the usual rates of 50 for hhr, 80 for hr, 120 for 1. 5 hrs (+15 minutes free, per the cg ad).
Their website looks like their two locations (Troy & Berkeley) are more legit places, but the cg ad definitely teases otherwise. Probably even money whether they're changing their services or they're doing a bait & switch like Tropical Touch.
I'm vaguely interested, but it doesn't look like something I'd go out of my way to check out.
-
05-27-26 17:51 #36573Senior Member

Posts: 103You'll have to dig in this forum a bit. I remember seeing reports for L1 at this place in the last couple years, but I don't think it was guaranteed.
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 16:45 #36572Senior Member

Posts: 462Not yet
It's a little far from me. Take one for the team and report back. Tia.
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 16:11 #36571Senior Member

Posts: 72Craigslist ad
This post has a lot of innuendo to it and suggests more may be available, does anyone have any first hand intel?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...936800831.html
-
05-27-26 15:46 #36570Senior Member

Posts: 173It's been a few years since I last went to Chinese Superhands but I highly doubt anything has changed. An old Chinese guy at the counter with his tip jar and an old Chinese lady for a no extras massage.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 15:30 #36569Senior Member

Posts: 136Still looking
Any information on Pro Body Works, or Chinese Superhands? Both are on Eureka east of DTW. Most reviews on both places are not glowing, but none are recent. A review from 3 years ago doesn't mean much. Again, FS is not a requirement.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 13:54 #36568Senior Member

Posts: 81Asian agency ads
That's how all of these work for better or worse. None of the pics in the ads or texts will be real. It is hit or miss though I have seen a huge age range of girls thru these. Sometimes they are incredibly young and cute. Like a box of chocolates.
Originally Posted by Riya9338
[View Original Post]
Don't forget it feels rude but you can always walk if she's not to your liking. The advantages are usually a good price and easy to arrange, and sometimes a real cutie to boot.











Reply With Quote




