Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 18342
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17187
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone of you mongers knock this one up already?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-60dbb72a8761
    I chatted with her briefly. Very nice tone and looks very pleasant in the photos. I didn't partake as I was multitasking at the time. Only thing is her age is off. I have my filter set at 25. She shows 23 in her bio but 27 in the description. Not sure what's up with that.

  2. #17186
    Quote Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    Who tf doesn't know what their own wife looks like?

    However, I'd knock the dust off that chimichanga before the ink on your paperwork dries.

    She looks stuck up and high maintenance though, would be a one and done for me.
    I was thinking the same. I would know my wife down to the freckles. That "disguise" wouldn't be enough to throw me off LOL.

  3. #17185

    London

    Just curious if anyone of you mongers knock this one up already?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-60dbb72a8761

  4. #17184
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Wants $1,500 per hour. Smh. Where do they even get this numbers from??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-58fe8ac48595
    Report to ICE and send her ass back to Europe. What she's asking for is criminal. I saw her joining the platform inthikknyeaterda so thank you for bringing this up and saving me time. I hate dealing with delusional chics.

  5. #17183

    WifeBeater

    Who tf doesn't know what their own wife looks like?

    However, I'd knock the dust off that chimichanga before the ink on your paperwork dries.

    She looks stuck up and high maintenance though, would be a one and done for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pervert12  [View Original Post]
    To make a long story short, I'm currently separated and will start my divorce stuff in a few weeks. I caught wind that she might be on seeking and think I found her profile but it's hard to tell based on the profile photo alone, she's wearing sunglasses, and the rest are private.

    Sofiaaa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-3fcb42af3b39

    I don't care if she's looking for a SD but it absolutely matters for the divorce because the profile was created while we were "happily" married. I signed up for a paid membership to message her and hopefully see her private photos to confirm but she hasn't been on in a few days. If anyone has spoken to, met with, or most importantly, has her private photos opened, please DM me.

  6. #17182
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Wants $1,500 per hour. Smh. Where do they even get this numbers from??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-58fe8ac48595
    All I can say is good luck to her. Delusional ask at the highest level LOL. It looks like she just joined so maybe she's still heavily under the influence of the Seeking's TikTok ads.

  7. #17181

    Ashley

    Wants $1,500 per hour. Smh. Where do they even get this numbers from??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-58fe8ac48595

  8. #17180
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    I didn't have a chance to ask. All I asked was what area of DC she was at (she said she was in the MD suburbs), and if she drives & has a car. She answered no, and I guess she blocked me, lmao.
    It might be a good riddance. Only reason she peaked my interest is that she was down to pretty much anything. Otherwise per the pics and PRMans testimony, she does resemble a keg of beer so not a big deal at all.

  9. #17179
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    I didn't have a chance to ask. All I asked was what area of DC she was at (she said she was in the MD suburbs), and if she drives & has a car. She answered no, and I guess she blocked me, lmao.
    She uses the metro.

  10. #17178

    Re: Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Starwood1982  [View Original Post]
    Meant to say she wanted 400.
    I didn't have a chance to ask. All I asked was what area of DC she was at (she said she was in the MD suburbs), and if she drives & has a car. She answered no, and I guess she blocked me, lmao.

  11. #17177
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    She's an aspiring MD LOL. Not sure how accurate even that is.
    I'm going to update my profession on Seeking to an Astronaut, because that was my aspiring profession and childhood dream.

  12. #17176
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    5 is her sweet spot. She was pretty firm. If she ask for 6 bring it down to 5, she'll go for it.
    Exactly what happened.

  13. #17175

    Did you guys read my post

    Quote Originally Posted by Starwood1982  [View Original Post]
    Meant to say she wanted 400.
    The goal is below 300.

  14. #17174

    Jess

    How about this one? Under 25 with hot and skinny body. Have been following her on SA for little while. Exchanged messages and about to talk $$. Anyone been with her lately?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-0d2ed9d0257f

  15. #17173
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else talking to her? We exchanged messages 3 days ago and crickets since. She's new to the site.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-5fe4c6bdb554
    Anyone? I think she might've be gone for good. Was on for one day and hasn't been back on SA since.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape