Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 37340
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36575

    Handy at best

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    This post has a lot of innuendo to it and suggests more may be available, does anyone have any first hand intel?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...936800831.html
    Tease and upcharge. Classic business model to get your money. Anything more than handy very unlikely and it might be expensive.

  2. #36574
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    This post has a lot of innuendo to it and suggests more may be available, does anyone have any first hand intel?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...936800831.html
    That's for "Acupuncture Institute Of Michigan in Berkley".

    Here's their site, so you've got an idea of what to expect.

    https://www.troyacupuncture.com/#hero.

    Scheduling a massage via the site shows the usual rates of 50 for hhr, 80 for hr, 120 for 1. 5 hrs (+15 minutes free, per the cg ad).

    Their website looks like their two locations (Troy & Berkeley) are more legit places, but the cg ad definitely teases otherwise. Probably even money whether they're changing their services or they're doing a bait & switch like Tropical Touch.

    I'm vaguely interested, but it doesn't look like something I'd go out of my way to check out.

  3. #36573
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    This post has a lot of innuendo to it and suggests more may be available, does anyone have any first hand intel?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...936800831.html
    You'll have to dig in this forum a bit. I remember seeing reports for L1 at this place in the last couple years, but I don't think it was guaranteed.

  4. #36572

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    This post has a lot of innuendo to it and suggests more may be available, does anyone have any first hand intel?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...936800831.html
    It's a little far from me. Take one for the team and report back. Tia.

  5. #36571

    Craigslist ad

    This post has a lot of innuendo to it and suggests more may be available, does anyone have any first hand intel?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...936800831.html

  6. #36570
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Pro Body Works, or Chinese Superhands? Both are on Eureka east of DTW. Most reviews on both places are not glowing, but none are recent. A review from 3 years ago doesn't mean much. Again, FS is not a requirement.
    It's been a few years since I last went to Chinese Superhands but I highly doubt anything has changed. An old Chinese guy at the counter with his tip jar and an old Chinese lady for a no extras massage.

  7. #36569

    Still looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be up to DTW in a few weeks and I thought I would give something in that area a try. I am coming from the Toledo area, so I can go back home on I-75 or US 23. I have done a lot of research here and just googling. I'm looking for a few suggestions for a good place to try. FS is not a requirement. Over in the downriver area I have found a place called Earthtone. It seems nice enough but there seem to be a lot of complaints about they don't answer the phone, if you show up there's nobody there, just not sure about the place. I also found a place on eureka just west of I-75, but it sounded like it was primarily older women. I'm not looking for a 20-year-old, but I'm also not looking for a 60-year-old. In the 30's or 40's would be good.

    I have checked over the Ann arbor area and there are places there but the reviews go from being that the place is terrible and would never go back to it is the greatest place I've ever been to. So it's hard to tell.

    I'm open to suggestions. I can head to the east of DTW or I can head to the west of DTW.

    TIA.
    Any information on Pro Body Works, or Chinese Superhands? Both are on Eureka east of DTW. Most reviews on both places are not glowing, but none are recent. A review from 3 years ago doesn't mean much. Again, FS is not a requirement.

  8. #36568

    Asian agency ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Riya9338  [View Original Post]
    Found AMP ad at hotel in Troy (on skipthegames).

    $140 hhr. Will not recommend. They texted me a picture of a cute petite hottie and when I got there, it was a lady in her late 50's. Got a BJ and left unhappy.

    I don't recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...i/631354441634
    That's how all of these work for better or worse. None of the pics in the ads or texts will be real. It is hit or miss though I have seen a huge age range of girls thru these. Sometimes they are incredibly young and cute. Like a box of chocolates.

    Don't forget it feels rude but you can always walk if she's not to your liking. The advantages are usually a good price and easy to arrange, and sometimes a real cutie to boot.

  9. #36567
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, which app?
    Out of curiosity what spa, also how she feel about a paid arrangement.

  10. #36566

    Any Suggestions for a Visitor

    I am going to be up to DTW in a few weeks and I thought I would give something in that area a try. I am coming from the Toledo area, so I can go back home on I-75 or US 23. I have done a lot of research here and just googling. I'm looking for a few suggestions for a good place to try. FS is not a requirement. Over in the downriver area I have found a place called Earthtone. It seems nice enough but there seem to be a lot of complaints about they don't answer the phone, if you show up there's nobody there, just not sure about the place. I also found a place on eureka just west of I-75, but it sounded like it was primarily older women. I'm not looking for a 20-year-old, but I'm also not looking for a 60-year-old. In the 30's or 40's would be good.

    I have checked over the Ann arbor area and there are places there but the reviews go from being that the place is terrible and would never go back to it is the greatest place I've ever been to. So it's hard to tell.

    I'm open to suggestions. I can head to the east of DTW or I can head to the west of DTW.

    TIA.

  11. #36565
    It's called Pure. Total garbage, have to pay as a guy to use it or message or be seen or some crap. I deleted it after like 2 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, which app?

  12. #36564
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheReddit  [View Original Post]
    About a year ago I found a legit LMT at a legit spa that was going thru a divorce on a dating app and this was one of her fantasies. Over the past year I've gotten a dozen free massages with various measures of happy endings. We actually have become friends and have chatted about this extensively as it's every guy's dream.

    Her basic response is: "needle in a haystack. Maybe on a fetish app or one of those dating sites. Will not see anyone else or do this for anyone else".

    I did have to chat with her for about 90 days until she got up the nerve to go thru with this.

    So good luck, but this is the only time I've been able to pull off something like this in the last 7 years.
    Out of curiosity, which app?

  13. #36563
    About a year ago I found a legit LMT at a legit spa that was going thru a divorce on a dating app and this was one of her fantasies. Over the past year I've gotten a dozen free massages with various measures of happy endings. We actually have become friends and have chatted about this extensively as it's every guy's dream.

    Her basic response is: "needle in a haystack. Maybe on a fetish app or one of those dating sites. Will not see anyone else or do this for anyone else".

    I did have to chat with her for about 90 days until she got up the nerve to go thru with this.

    So good luck, but this is the only time I've been able to pull off something like this in the last 7 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarrenFun  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully someone has some knowledge in this area.

    My insurance is allowing me to hire a massage therapist (back / neck issues). I know in Michigan, they have to be licensed.

    Here is the ask.

    Are there any LICENSED massage therapists that would fit my needs (wink) that you can recommend??

    Oakland / macomb / lapeer county?

    Anyone with any experience with this? Any luck? Downfalls? Horror stories?

  14. #36562

    Plymouth provider

    First review! Tried a place in Plymouth recently (The city, not the road). They don't advertise much, but it would be on STG if so.

    $80 house fee. Petite Asian girl with maybe Bs and a thick accent, but better English than expected. Probably late 20's or early 30's Decent massage, honestly.

    HE is available and teasing was good, but probably not much more on the menu. Got the girls out and a tug but that's all. Gave her $100.

    Asked about "next time" but couldn't get a real answer. It's a shame because I'd repeat if they offered more. Message me if you still want the name.

  15. #36561

    Jaidee

    Had the day off to take care of personal matters and wanted to squeeze a trip. Texted back and forth with Laura (escort) to set things up a couple hrs in advance but wouldn't give me exact rates or location until she was ready as this was early morning and told me to let her know in the afternoon. Texted her an hr after her requested time and silence. Let me know if anyone's had success and details. Still interested in TOFTT w / no response as I like the bimbo build.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/208455425

    Still wanted to help the little guy out so I texted a few of the popular providers that I haven't tried as I was in the Southfield area at this point: Jazz, Bonita, and Jaidee. No response from Bonita. Jazz was booked out. Jaidee was the only one with availability so I went with her.

    I usually go for the hhr option with new providers as I want to get a sense of them first and lessen the chance of buyers remorse. Hers was $. 60. Apartment complex in RO. Felt awkward bc there's a camera right before the entrance to the building that you see clearly as a way to get buzzed in and you're literally looking at a tablet sized live feed of yourself. After that I come in and she looks a lot better than the pics in her ad. Tight little body. Does a little stripper routine in the beginning. Likes to talk a lot and didn't mind me roaming. On the flip it was awesome seeing the view of her back door in the mirror. Was a CBJ (boo), but was still worthwhile. After finish didn't realize there was still a massage and she shocked me with my feet cracking LOL. May try again in the future, but she is a bit more out of the way compared to my usual. Tits are rock hard for those not into that.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/208554120#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape