Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 1073 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 22141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21061
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's her breh LOL. How would you rate your experience? I will meet with her soon and want to see if it's worth it, she can have an attitude.
    Decent, got topped off for a bill from what I recall I had a little bit of a time.

    Getting myself ready for the situation which never used to happen to me before but I think it's got.

    More to do with them just wanting to get right to it and I need a little more than that, give me a little warm up dance maybe squeeze it slap it around hit your face with it somethin but these girls want to just wam bam thank you mam and I'm a classier broad than that LOL. For real tho the experience needs to be an experience not mechanical not all quick your getting a $100 for 15-20 minutes ***** engineers don't make that and you surely ain't no engineer ya know. But it was just ok I guess I'd like to plow her which is why I want to contact.

    On the otc without having to give any cover money or tip any hilly billys at the door or buy a beer I don't even want so was hoping it was so I could reach out and not have to go in there. Plus I think a waitress there may know my ol lady so trying to avoid that one too.

  2. #21060
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Wow that seems to be a really inflated price, I guess if you are a wealthy man then a few hundred some extra bucks doesn't matter to much so I am happy you found someone who gives the best BJ you ever had!

    If she were not so pricy I would try her out myself!

    I have first hand experience that many dancers are lowering their BJ prices to $120-150 due to the economy / lack of customers these days.
    $400 was BBJ + covered FS.

  3. #21059

    First trip to BTs

    Quick trip into BTs at lunch on Wed. I sat at the bar to get my bearings and have a beer. Wish I'd had more time but I was squeezing this into an already full day.

    I watched a gorgeous Latina on stage and then Trophy stopped by. She was nice enough. Conversation skills were a little lacking but the music was loud so it's not like you can talk much anyway. She came right out and asked if I wanted to go to the VIP. I hinted at wanting to explore a full menu. She started at 4. I told her I had 2 and she agreed. CBJ was toothy (double boo!) and CFS was enough to get the job done. But, other than her looks, it was pretty mid. 50/50 chance of repeating. We'll see what the future brings.

    CS.

  4. #21058
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue734  [View Original Post]
    I don't find her very attractive, maybe a 5 or 6. But she's incredible with her mouth, best I've had. $4 got it done for me without haggle.
    I also understood this as 400, and I did not want to shame anybody, but come on, this is major rip-off. Everybody knows Demonic is 250 or less girl, and this is exactly why she is so popular.

    Seems like most girls asking more than 300 at BT's are missing experience in two departments: negotiating and dances. They ask premium price without giving premium experience.

    I have been meaning to check other clubs again. Went to LS this week and noticed one or two pretty day-shift girls there, but did not get chance to speak with them yet.

  5. #21057
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Wow that seems to be a really inflated price, I guess if you are a wealthy man then a few hundred some extra bucks doesn't matter to much so I am happy you found someone who gives the best BJ you ever had!

    If she were not so pricy I would try her out myself!

    I have first hand experience that many dancers are lowering their BJ prices to $120-150 due to the economy / lack of customers these days.
    I wouldn't assume he means 400. Nobody uses the stupid secret code correctly. I'm guessing he meant 140. I feel like a broken record on this topic, but I wish people would just stop using the code and simply write the dang number.

  6. #21056
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue734  [View Original Post]
    I don't find her very attractive, maybe a 5 or 6. But she's incredible with her mouth, best I've had. $4 got it done for me without haggle.
    Wow that seems to be a really inflated price, I guess if you are a wealthy man then a few hundred some extra bucks doesn't matter to much so I am happy you found someone who gives the best BJ you ever had!

    If she were not so pricy I would try her out myself!

    I have first hand experience that many dancers are lowering their BJ prices to $120-150 due to the economy / lack of customers these days.

  7. #21055
    Quote Originally Posted by Arianabp  [View Original Post]
    I have been to BT often but don't think I have ever seen her. When does she usually work if I may ask? Also, what's the damage?
    I don't find her very attractive, maybe a 5 or 6. But she's incredible with her mouth, best I've had. $4 got it done for me without haggle.

  8. #21054
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPerson  [View Original Post]
    I went to Bogart's for the first time last night to see an old favorite who is now working there. Arrived around 8 pm, $5 to get in. No valet. I went upstairs with my favorite, they asked to not be named in a review. $15 for a wristband to the bouncer and then off we went into the janitor's closet. Great BBBJ and cfs in several positions for $200 (was my offer and she accepted without negotiating). She cleaned me off and swallowed what was left after I removed the condom. In and out of there in less than 45 minutes.

    The smoke smell wasn't as bad as I had assumed it would be based on previous reports. Perhaps it gets worse later in the evening? I was surprised that there were some lookers working.

    Before my ATF came by, I was approached by Sammy. I'm not trying to be rude, but I couldn't tell if Sammy was short for Samuel or Samantha LOL. They weirded me out with their appearance and couldn't wait for them to fuck off away from me quickly enough. I didn't even allow them to talk about what they offered as I was immediately put off. They ha1 d on a plaid school girl skirt, a white shirt, glasses, and what I believe was a wig. Just too much of a stereotypical outfit and I don't like that they approached me before I was approached by a waitress.

    Despite not being there long, it was still a good experience and I was relatively surprised with the talent and plan to return in the future.
    Sammy is definitely not ts.

  9. #21053

    Katie / Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer10  [View Original Post]
    Any Katie or Tiffany (the dancer- not the bartender) sighting lately? I haven't been there since last year. But I don't see any reports any longer on these two. Still there?? Thanks.
    I saw Katie not too long ago- she seems to come and go but haven't talked with her for a while so don't know the story. Tiffany I don't recall seeing for quite a while. Also possible they moved to night shift- I don't hit night shift very often so my intel isn't as fresh there.

  10. #21052

    Re: Demonic shift

    Quote Originally Posted by Arianabp  [View Original Post]
    I have been to BT often but don't think I have ever seen her. When does she usually work if I may ask? Also, what's the damage?
    Arianabp:

    Demonic works day shift Tuesday-Friday.

    I pay more than market rates to my preferred dancers to ensure a great session.

    WK.

  11. #21051

    Katie / Tiffany

    Any Katie or Tiffany (the dancer- not the bartender) sighting lately? I haven't been there since last year. But I don't see any reports any longer on these two. Still there?? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectCastor  [View Original Post]
    For quite a while, Friday afternoons have been surprisingly disappointing at Landing- so why do I keep going- because that's when my schedule allows. This recent Friday afternoon saw the best lineup I've seen in a good while and renewed my hope for Friday afternoon fun.

    Names I heard / saw included: Amber, Mandy, Tiara (skinny but friendly dirty blonde), Harley, Zola, Stacy, Jenna, Ariel, and Jean (a chonky blonde). Always hard to say no to Jenna and had a very energetic and quality session with her downstairs.

  12. #21050
    Quote Originally Posted by Daze94  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by LS around 3:30 on Wednesday 5/20. I have always had good luck here and with the recent reports things had gotten bad I had to see for myself. Those reports are not true, things are alive and kicking there for sure. There was at least 15 girls there, and many of them were options for basement activities.

    My first choice for the day was Gia, or Gianna. Went to the basement, all the normal services covered, had a great time and will defiantly be going back. See pic and link below for reference.

    (https://tryst.link/escort/giababyxoxo).

    Second choice for the day was Jenna. WOW is all I can say. Lots of energy, and lots of covered fun. All the normal services plus some special ones if she likes you. I will be going back to see her as well.

    I have also see Misty, Blair and CiCi there. All great options as well, all provide great services us gents very much enjoy however were not working when I was there or I would have been in trouble.

    There were at least 4 other ladies that caught my attention however I am a two pop and out guy, at least for a few hours, at my age recovery is needed after those two.

    Daze.
    Saw Gia about a year ago, she's awesome! She's perfect back then But recently she gained weight,. Also she only Charged 400 OTC before LOL. Not sure how that jumped to 1000, maybe she learned some guys would just pay if she asks them too. LOL YMMV.

  13. #21049
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    It's too late for this Memorial day but for future reference it is not a good day to go to the club.

    There were very few dancers the last time I went a couple years ago and so I swore off Memorial day, most the dancers are at family cook outs. With their kids etc etc.
    the same goes for 4th of July
    Thank you for the heads up. I guess I'll curtail any potential activities today and maybe take a trip over to Bogart's or SC tomorrow.

  14. #21048
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostBytePing  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in to Landing Strip on Saturday, haven't been there on a weekend night in a long time. Quite a few either new faces or girls that only work weekends that I've never seen before.

    Didn't end up going back with anyone, there was one girl that really caught my eye but she literally spent the entire time I was there at the bar with a regular I've seen before.

    I think her name was Avery? Slender, tattoos, dark hair. Anyone have any experience with her? I tipped on stage but she went right back to the other guy.
    I've been with Avery. She's a blast and very open to things. But there was a very stale odor that really made it challenging for me.

  15. #21047

    Memorial Day

    It's too late for this Memorial day but for future reference it is not a good day to go to the club.

    There were very few dancers the last time I went a couple years ago and so I swore off Memorial day, most the dancers are at family cook outs. With their kids etc etc.
    the same goes for 4th of July

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape