Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 18338
-
05-27-26 17:30 #17183Banned Member

Posts: 97WifeBeater
Who tf doesn't know what their own wife looks like?
However, I'd knock the dust off that chimichanga before the ink on your paperwork dries.
She looks stuck up and high maintenance though, would be a one and done for me.
Originally Posted by Pervert12
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 17:10 #17182Banned Member

Posts: 107All I can say is good luck to her. Delusional ask at the highest level LOL. It looks like she just joined so maybe she's still heavily under the influence of the Seeking's TikTok ads.
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 16:55 #17181Senior Member

Posts: 91Ashley
Wants $1,500 per hour. Smh. Where do they even get this numbers from??
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-58fe8ac48595
-
05-27-26 16:34 #17180Banned Member

Posts: 107It might be a good riddance. Only reason she peaked my interest is that she was down to pretty much anything. Otherwise per the pics and PRMans testimony, she does resemble a keg of beer so not a big deal at all.
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 15:11 #17179Senior Member

Posts: 91She uses the metro.
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 15:09 #17178Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: Honey
I didn't have a chance to ask. All I asked was what area of DC she was at (she said she was in the MD suburbs), and if she drives & has a car. She answered no, and I guess she blocked me, lmao.
Originally Posted by Starwood1982
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 14:42 #17177Regular Member

Posts: 193I'm going to update my profession on Seeking to an Astronaut, because that was my aspiring profession and childhood dream.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 14:26 #17176Senior Member

Posts: 112Exactly what happened.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 13:52 #17175Senior Member

Posts: 368Did you guys read my post
The goal is below 300.
Originally Posted by Starwood1982
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 13:38 #17174Regular Member

Posts: 76Jess
How about this one? Under 25 with hot and skinny body. Have been following her on SA for little while. Exchanged messages and about to talk $$. Anyone been with her lately?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-0d2ed9d0257f
-
05-27-26 13:28 #17173Regular Member

Posts: 76Anyone? I think she might've be gone for good. Was on for one day and hasn't been back on SA since.
Originally Posted by TonySop
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 13:07 #17172Senior Member

Posts: 26My lurking
Ya I was active in this lifestyle but only came back after separation started and I was mostly just checking to see if she was going to SD or PV once she moved out. I just activated a paid account for the first time in 4.5 years. Probably won't actually meet a SB until after the divorce is over and my finances are settled.
Originally Posted by Starwood1982
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 12:00 #17171Senior Member

Posts: 246I think everyone can agree on the differences between SBs and traditional escorts. As someone that has also been sugar relationships that are arrangement based and exclusive (it's been a minute, last one ended back in 2020), if I had to describe the modern day SBs would be value escorts. They do fit the definition of an escort (fuck dudes for money), but they also bring more value than the traditional escort (we do end up paying more for SBs but we also get more bang for the buck on average). I also like the modern day concept of sugar dating, where most of the arrangements are PPM based, which allows building of a roster and flexibility around adding and removing girls from it. That said, there are differences but also similarities and your definition of the SBs being filtered down prostitutes is pretty accurate in my opinion.
Originally Posted by AnonDemon69
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 11:44 #17170Senior Member

Posts: 2465 is her sweet spot. She was pretty firm. If she ask for 6 bring it down to 5, she'll go for it.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 11:32 #17169Regular Member

Posts: 79I did see it as well, but it does look like ahe had a 3+ year break (stopped posting in 4/22 and restarted in 10/25). Soffiaaa joined SA in 6/25,4 months before he became active again. Now he could have been lurker like myself and was visiting here in a guest mode for couple of years, but that's enough for me to take his word for it. I've been burnt by women in the past and can strongly relate to him.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





