Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 1093
-
05-29-26 02:45 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 993My man started with "unattractive granny" and then doubled down. LOL.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 20:36 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 33After I walked in and saw her? Still wanted to see if I could count on the place to provide a good massage if / when I wanted one in the future. Second time when I went back was to see if I drew someone different. I sure if it was the same lady or not, but once the massage started I recognized the routine and confirmed it was the same one. I think she remembered me too and as a result was more aggressive in trying to upsell me.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 20:23 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 630Why didn't you walk?
Originally Posted by RottenFruits
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 15:57 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 630Thoughts
Most shops on hwy 99 are handy only. Use the search function if you want more. Looking forward to your review.
Originally Posted by MissingLink411
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 13:03 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 33Stopped going a year ago after two visits. Unattractive granny whose appearance instantly killed the mood for me, so never partook in any type of fun. Did a lousy massage and would try bargaining / complaining about tip after flipping over. Hopefully someone has better reports from more recently.
Originally Posted by MissingLink411
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 11:21 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 181Zenpro
Any thoughts on Zenpro massage? TIA.
-
05-27-26 09:59 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 360Yan Massage
If Julie is still the owner, a very nice auntie type, then I can vouch for her massage, & if you treat her right, she might even treat you to a wonderful HJ.
Originally Posted by MissingLink411
[View Original Post]
For background, I used to see her regularly up here in Olympia a few years ago at a previous shop she owned after moving up from Vancouver a few years earlier. FS was OFF the table, but she seemed to enjoy our relationship & was very happy to see me every time I came into the store. She also loved my slow hands move though I never enjoyed FIV. But nothing else was off limits. Then one day she informed me she missed her friends in Vancouver a lot & was going to sell the Olympia AMP & move back home & she did. That was very disappointing to hear, however, we still stay in touch & trade texts occasionally. I wish I could see her again, but driving all the way to Vancouver is a no go, especially because my wife will insist on going too.
Give her a try though I can't guarantee you'll get a handy on your first visit. But you should get a very good massage.
Good luck & happy hunting.
Goldminer.
-
05-27-26 07:18 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 181Yan spa
Any thoughts on Yan Massage Spa? I will be in the area for work and YMS is nearby. Thanks!
-
05-24-26 16:59 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 993Moon on Mill reviews?
Any reviews about the new Moon place on Pl and Leisser? Across from sunny and the stove shop.
Brand new house like building. I stopped in twice for recon but never had time to stay. Both times a decent looking older gal in a nighty with large man mades greeted, looking dishuffled like I interrupted a session. Never a car in the lot. Maybe frequented by regulars walking in fro near by neighborhoods.
Just curious. Seems like fun to be had and she looks decent enough but I'm always opting for younger options but she seems doable.
-
05-24-26 15:19 #1009Senior Member

Posts: 47Coco at Mei Mei Asian Massage
Swung back through to see what the lineup was looking like and Coco was up so I figured why not.
She came out in a black tank top and shorts, mid 30's, short little thing barely cracking 5'2, average build with that soft feminine shape to her. Those D cups were sitting nice under the tank and her long dark hair was pulled back this time. Same sweet face I remembered from before, basic english but she lit up when she recognized me from the last visit which was a nice touch.
Walked back to the room and she got me undressed and onto the table face down. Massage was the highlight again, this girl actually puts in work back there. Started on the shoulders with her elbows digging into the knots, worked her way down the back with knuckles running along the spine, then climbed up on the table to get more leverage. Spent real time on the legs and even worked the feet for a stretch which most girls skip entirely. Probably a solid 20 minutes of legit pressure before any of the fun started.
Flipped me over and she oiled up her hands, started in with a slow HJ. Both hands working me over, one stroking the shaft while the other played with the boys. She's got a good rhythm, knows when to slow down when you get close so it doesn't end too quick. Twisted at the head just right and kept eye contact through most of it. Got me there nice and steady, no rushing whatsoever.
Cleaned me up with a warm towel after and sat with me for a few minutes trying to chat in her broken english, asked about my week and what I do for work. Sweet girl with a good attitude.
-
05-22-26 22:30 #1008Senior Member

Posts: 630Place on 33rd
I posted a recon not too long ago. Provider was attractive but gave off gps vibes. Maybe you can check it out and post what you find.
Originally Posted by Nickdoesmagic
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 15:46 #1007Regular Member

Posts: 8Place on 33rd
Anyone been in there recently. The ads for them (being ads, so, obviously grain of salt) have been claiming BBFS, was curious if anyone had tried.
-
05-21-26 20:32 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 993I like this place. Its a shitty, run down, hole in the wall but the girls are young and cute and they give good service.
Originally Posted by Whouck66
[View Original Post]
My main complaint is how open it is to the main road and I know way too many people in that area. You ring the doorbell and awkwardly wait for them to open while the cars drive by not too far away. Forget about parking my rig in the front.
Other than that, its a good place to get CFS in 360.
-
05-20-26 11:00 #1005Regular Member

Posts: 21I just went over there yesterday. From the first minute to the last, Suki 's eye contact stayed locked onto me like a fucking boss. If you get to deep throat her, you'll see that her gag reflex control is almost flawless. She had some dark pinkish-reddish lipstick that were shiny. Very plump DSL. Suki ain't lazy either. I admire how she made it a mission to always tease me to make sure I was hard. She had an answer for knots, general pain, and my dick. And she made it look easy. Adding this spot to my personal list whenever I'm in the area.
Originally Posted by PDX101
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 17:21 #1004Senior Member

Posts: 993Mill recon
Drove down mill for lunch today.
Stopped into pink to see if there was finally anyone good looking there. The small Parking lot was full of construction workers working on the side building and a huge delivery van unloading stuff in the middle of the lot right in front of pink. Too much going on there for me so I moved on.
Drove down to sunny. Usually always a hottie there. Same as the last place. The lot was getting work done and Sunny itself appear to be getting a new door entrance or something. I was tempted to go in and check it out but it was crawling with construction workers so I left.
Drove across the street to the new moon place. I never see anyone here so curious if any of you guys have tried it. Old gal vivi with a nice body and large fake ones flowing out of her cocktail dress lets me in. I told her I remember her from my last recon. She definitely hot enough to try to stay for but I was on my way home. Was told another girl was there but was busy. Vivi was holding her dress up like she hopped off some monger to get dressed and answer the door. Who knows.
Was planning to stop into merlot but saw some old neighbor lady walking around near the parking area so decided to avoid that.
Stopped into the house across from pink, diamond? Asked if old Luna was back and was greeted with Lynne who looked like a mom next door wearing a sailor moon dress. Not bad looking but nothing to write home about. Maybe next time.







Reply With Quote





