Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 41276
-
05-28-26 09:01 #40556Senior Member

Posts: 500St Aug & Emerson
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/275093590480
Not a great neighborhood but her incall is discrete and clean. Saw her yesterday and had a good QV. CBJ for. 8. She is Latin, short with a sexy little body. Belly is flat and a round booty. She is nice and saw no candy usage. I'll def repeat.
-
05-27-26 23:23 #40555Regular Member

Posts: 11Quality
Any info about this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/832833387529
-
05-27-26 23:07 #40554Senior Member

Posts: 394I think she had another incident before
Wasn't she the one who had a review a few months ago about accusing the monger with some stupid stuff?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
I think that's the same one.
When there is no name in the ad, I know there is something wrong.
-
05-27-26 20:09 #40553Senior Member

Posts: 1246Damn! I'm glad you're okay and I'm sorry that happened. You may also want to put your report in the "Do Not Do It Stay Away" thread.
Originally Posted by SpreadR
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 18:14 #40552Senior Member

Posts: 394That number was used by someone else.
I also realized that this number was used by Tasty Treats or Damsel in Distress.
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
I even had saved under that name. I never saw her but I spoke with her a few months ago.
On top of that Damsel in Distress and Tasty Treats have the sane pictures but different numbers and one by avenues and the other charter point. Those pictures with masks.
This is very weird.
I think the skinny one who goes by Leah now was with Damsel or Tasty.
It does not sound good.
-
05-27-26 17:13 #40551Senior Member

Posts: 394Very familiar
She's another one who looks familiar. Specially the third picture close up with her lips stretched, she looks very familiar. Like she's a bartender or server somewhere or may be she retired for a while and came back.
Originally Posted by FLAHusband2
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 16:22 #40550Senior Member

Posts: 86One more favor
Anybody seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/504009077420
Who is the best ebony in Jacksonville?
-
05-27-26 16:04 #40549Regular Member

Posts: 23No name here, any luck?
This one doesn't have a name, so it's hard to search. Anyone with any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/052347342193
-
05-27-26 15:58 #40548Senior Member

Posts: 68No go for me
Saw her a few months ago. Looked very worn out and the odor was unbearable.
Originally Posted by Rich7432
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 14:00 #40547Senior Member

Posts: 31Any Intel?
Does anyone have intel on this one? No name provided so searching is limited.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/585012539622
-
05-27-26 12:23 #40546Senior Member

Posts: 27Thief
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/501777385278 stay away, walked away from my car with the money. Not worth going to jail for and she will have db around. I also received the call from a want to be gangster threatening me.
-
05-27-26 11:04 #40545Senior Member

Posts: 123You Get What You Pay For
Enough Said.
Originally Posted by LuckyTNgent
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 00:13 #40544Senior Member

Posts: 394I have seen the ad before. She's Natalie now
Thank you so much. Ok yes I have seen her ads. But she looks familiar. She kind looks like Daisy the one who does car dates beach area.
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
Daisy also posts once every few days.
I never saw Daisy because I requested info and there was no reply or any real reviews.
But this one here goes by Natalie.
-
05-26-26 19:53 #40543Senior Member

Posts: 105She posted again
This is Amy. She made another post today.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/182296974992
-
05-26-26 18:38 #40542Senior Member

Posts: 423 sum inquiry
Looking for a good 3 sum like not rushed just a real 3 sum if anyone has a good recommendation pm me or post here. Thanks.









Reply With Quote





