Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 256 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 3826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3661

    Heaven on Earth

    Quote Originally Posted by FairestMueller  [View Original Post]
    Been going to HoE for a while. From before Hatte to now. Was some weird change up with girls coming in and leaving in a single day. Seems to be some Korean girls now in there and the last time I want the girl had the front door with a camera on it and was watching it. Thought that was pretty strange, asked if she was worried she said no.

    There was one girl who said her name was summer, saw her once. Anyone know a summer at any of the AA locations? She was a lot of fun.

    Went to Prom because the HoE situation O. O, agree that there are good messages, bad massages and no massages, and this is the latter. The girl told me it was her first day there, was okay. I might try it again.
    Trying to find a place when up in that area in a few weeks. FS is not a requirement. Been told of a couple places. You just mentioned Heaven on Earth.

    Trying to find a place where I can get a decent massage by a woman that's not 50 or 60 years old. Want a HE my hands do like to roam around a lot under clothes. Would heaven on Earth meet this?

  2. #3660

    And Main in Ann Arbor

    I've tried out the place on North Main twice now. The first time I got a really good massage but could not get Junior to stand up because the girl was overweight and unattractive. Today I sent a message asking if they had any younger girls they replied back. Yes I made an appointment and was greeted at the door by a cute big chested girl she took my money, led me into the room where I undressed and laid on the table she started to massage me, asked me how I wanted it. Soft medium hard. I asked for a hard massage. She started to do the massage and then spoke to another girl in another room and then that girl came and took over this time I feel like I was trick fucked. The cute girl with a big tits came back and whispered in my ear. Do you want a 4 hand massage? I replied no and she left. Again I got a good massage and again because the girl was overweight and unattractive, I couldn't get it up. I would advise you not to go if you are looking for services that are associated with an escort. If you want a good legit massage by all means give it a try.

  3. #3659

    HoE and Prom

    Been going to HoE for a while. From before Hatte to now. Was some weird change up with girls coming in and leaving in a single day. Seems to be some Korean girls now in there and the last time I want the girl had the front door with a camera on it and was watching it. Thought that was pretty strange, asked if she was worried she said no.

    There was one girl who said her name was summer, saw her once. Anyone know a summer at any of the AA locations? She was a lot of fun.

    Went to Prom because the HoE situation O. O, agree that there are good messages, bad massages and no massages, and this is the latter. The girl told me it was her first day there, was okay. I might try it again.

  4. #3658

    Recent Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson14  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for there today? Who to ask for?
    This place is mediocre at best. Standard massage approach in a condo, clean area but overall massage sucked and felt rushed to get through for the price.

  5. #3657

    Spring Well

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Closest place to DTW is Spring Well Healing on Ecorse.
    Thanks for the suggestion Spring Well. I had come across that place before when I was searching, and it's difficult to find hardly any reviews about the place, and many of the reviews I found were not good. Is it someplace where I'm going to find a decent massage and maybe get in a little roaming? Like I said, FS is not a requirement.

  6. #3656

    M Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    M Spa, formerly of Westland. It is now in Livonia on Schoolcraft, by appointment only. Use the Westland address phone or inbox me. Young (under 30), full menu.
    Thank you for that information. That's getting up a little farther north than what I really plan on going. Also trying to make an appointment might be difficult since my time up there is going to be very flexible. I appreciate the information though.

  7. #3655
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    M Spa, formerly of Westland. It is now in Livonia on Schoolcraft, by appointment only. Use the Westland address phone or inbox me. Young (under 30), full menu.
    Did they move from Joy road?

  8. #3654

    Spring Well healing

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be up to DTW in a few weeks and I thought I would give something in that area a try. I am coming from the Toledo area, so I can go back home on I-75 or US 23. I have done a lot of research here and just googling. I'm looking for a few suggestions for a good place to try. FS is not a requirement. Over in the downriver area I have found a place called Earthtone. It seems nice enough but there seem to be a lot of complaints about they don't answer the phone, if you show up there's nobody there, just not sure about the place. I also found a place on eureka just west of I-75, but it sounded like it was primarily older women. I'm not looking for a 20-year-old, but I'm also not looking for a 60-year-old. In the 30's or 40's would be good.

    I have checked over the Ann arbor area and there are places there but the reviews go from being that the place is terrible and would never go back to it is the greatest place I've ever been to. So it's hard to tell.

    I'm open to suggestions. I can head to the east of DTW or I can head to the west of DTW.

    TIA.
    Closest place to DTW is Spring Well Healing on Ecorse.

  9. #3653

    Near DTW

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be up to DTW in a few weeks and I thought I would give something in that area a try. I am coming from the Toledo area, so I can go back home on I-75 or US 23. I have done a lot of research here and just googling. I'm looking for a few suggestions for a good place to try. FS is not a requirement. Over in the downriver area I have found a place called Earthtone. It seems nice enough but there seem to be a lot of complaints about they don't answer the phone, if you show up there's nobody there, just not sure about the place. I also found a place on eureka just west of I-75, but it sounded like it was primarily older women. I'm not looking for a 20-year-old, but I'm also not looking for a 60-year-old. In the 30's or 40's would be good.

    I have checked over the Ann arbor area and there are places there but the reviews go from being that the place is terrible and would never go back to it is the greatest place I've ever been to. So it's hard to tell.

    I'm open to suggestions. I can head to the east of DTW or I can head to the west of DTW.

    TIA.
    M Spa, formerly of Westland. It is now in Livonia on Schoolcraft, by appointment only. Use the Westland address phone or inbox me. Young (under 30), full menu.

  10. #3652

    Any Suggestions for a Visitor

    I am going to be up to DTW in a few weeks and I thought I would give something in that area a try. I am coming from the Toledo area, so I can go back home on I-75 or US 23. I have done a lot of research here and just googling. I'm looking for a few suggestions for a good place to try. FS is not a requirement. Over in the downriver area I have found a place called Earthtone. It seems nice enough but there seem to be a lot of complaints about they don't answer the phone, if you show up there's nobody there, just not sure about the place. I also found a place on eureka just west of I-75, but it sounded like it was primarily older women. I'm not looking for a 20-year-old, but I'm also not looking for a 60-year-old. In the 30's or 40's would be good.

    I have checked over the Ann arbor area and there are places there but the reviews go from being that the place is terrible and would never go back to it is the greatest place I've ever been to. So it's hard to tell.

    I'm open to suggestions. I can head to the east of DTW or I can head to the west of DTW.

    TIA.

  11. #3651

    Shangra La

    Anyone venture to Shangra La lately? Wondering if it's worth a visit. Feel free to PM.

  12. #3650

    Promanade

    Any recommendations for there today? Who to ask for?

  13. #3649

    Asian Massage, Main St, Ann Arbor

    Saw this STG ad for Asian massage on main street, near central downtown, the parking is by the alley in back, buzzer entrance is at the back door. . They give the whole address when you call. Three massage rooms,. Two occasions, saw two different girls, not sure how many work there. Definitely nice girls. Some roaming, had a good massage, and left happy both times. Will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...e/425749132955

  14. #3648
    Quote Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow  [View Original Post]
    Does being watched by LEO even matter in AA? According to the AA policy for sex work, they wouldn't even prosecute you if you paid for sex and both adults consented. What would LEO even do if they saw you walk into a random condo and then walked out an hour later?
    They can still arrest you if the establishment is allegedly trafficking women. And the "allegedly" does heavy lifting because they can bend anything towards that.

  15. #3647

    Bamboo. Coco

    Long time listener, first time caller. New to the game and appreciate the community.

    Very late on report but visited Bamboo and drew Coco. Met me downstairs and brought me to room. Paid house fee for 1 hr massage. I don't get massages often so thought it was pretty good. Not much conversation as her English did not seem very good. Light teasing before flip, shirt up and pants down for some roaming and then a quick HJ as it was a new experience for me. Both laughed about it and then she got back to the massage on legs and wrapped up session. Overall nice time. All in $ . 2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape