Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 16668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16443
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaDog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She's been posting regularly on stg for a couple months at least.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/279286186453

    I believe she had been posting before thar as "Destiny", though not nearly as frequently. She got a few ok reviews as Destiny at the other site, linked at this other ad.

    https://sexycourtesan.com/destiny/main.html

    Her current ads look a little the worse for wear compared to this sexycouresan post, but not bad, just more down and dirty, which would be ok. I had some terse communication with her, seems fairly responsive but I'd be driving some distance so some hesitation there.
    I saw her a little while ago. She's a little taller and a little bigger than her ad and photos show but nothing too bad. She's responsive and open to taking offers on her donation. I gave her $180 for a hhr but I'm pretty sure she would take a bit less if you offered. We clicked so the session was pretty good even if things were pretty standard, light GFE. I'd consider seeing her again but I have a couple girls I prefer to see right now.

  2. #16442

    Sapphire Mari?

    Has anyone seen her? She's been posting regularly on stg for a couple months at least.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/279286186453

    I believe she had been posting before thar as "Destiny", though not nearly as frequently. She got a few ok reviews as Destiny at the other site, linked at this other ad.

    https://sexycourtesan.com/destiny/main.html

    Her current ads look a little the worse for wear compared to this sexycouresan post, but not bad, just more down and dirty, which would be ok. I had some terse communication with her, seems fairly responsive but I'd be driving some distance so some hesitation there.

  3. #16441

    Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    I think Carla is a beautiful woman.
    Too talented with that mouth, always has me returning.

  4. #16440

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Osito608  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on Asian providers other than Woodview?
    Yuna, if you can actually get ahold of her. I've apparently forgotten the link to her site, but check TER.

    And bring your wallet, last I checked it was $800 an hour. Assuming she is still around Madison.

    That's pretty much it at this point, other than UTR / AMPs.

    You can roll the dice on seeking. There are some good ones there. But once again. Bring your wallet.

    -ND.

  5. #16439

    Asian providers

    Any recommendations on Asian providers other than Woodview?

  6. #16438
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    I think Carla is a beautiful woman.
    Eye of beholder, I guess.

  7. #16437
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    After my somewhat disappointing meeting with a hot touring provider last week, I was feeling blowjob deprived. So I recently reached out to Carla, who is widely regarded as a major talent in the head department. She is a very nice woman. She is old and not very physically appealing. But she has high-level head skills, really about as good as it gets. I was happy to have taken advantage of her very reasonably priced bbjcim special and will probably do it again. But only because of lack of better options. Herein lies the central conundrum of the local market for this hobby. If there was somebody around here who was as talented and accommodating and skilled at sucking cock as Carla but who was also under 35 and pretty and reasonably fit, I would see them constantly, even at a little higher price point. But that person doesn't exist. Partly because this isn't a very big city. And partly because youngish attractive women with pleasant personalities have other, better life options than sucking dick for a living. My ATF, whom I could only afford to see somewhat infrequently and was always hard to schedule with because of high demand, is unavailable for the foreseeable future. STG is a cesspool dominated by scammers and obese woman with substance use disorders. Tryst is a combination of OF hucksters and price gougers looking for $700+/ hr. It's a sad state of affairs.
    I think Carla is a beautiful woman.

  8. #16436

    Better elsewhere?

    As Sanctimonious points out, talent in our area is severely lacking. That said, I often wonder if there's another locale nearby that offers better options. Rockford? Milwaukee? Somewhere else? Curious if anyone has tried driving an hour or two and if it makes a difference. I occasionally look at the forums for those towns but it doesn't inspire hope.

  9. #16435

    Milwaukee

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    After my somewhat disappointing meeting with a hot touring provider last week, I was feeling blowjob deprived. So I recently reached out to Carla, who is widely regarded as a major talent in the head department. She is a very nice woman. She is old and not very physically appealing. But she has high-level head skills, really about as good as it gets. I was happy to have taken advantage of her very reasonably priced bbjcim special and will probably do it again. But only because of lack of better options. Herein lies the central conundrum of the local market for this hobby. If there was somebody around here who was as talented and accommodating and skilled at sucking cock as Carla but who was also under 35 and pretty and reasonably fit, I would see them constantly, even at a little higher price point. But that person doesn't exist. Partly because this isn't a very big city. And partly because youngish attractive women with pleasant personalities have other, better life options than sucking dick for a living. My ATF, whom I could only afford to see somewhat infrequently and was always hard to schedule with because of high demand, is unavailable for the foreseeable future. STG is a cesspool dominated by scammers and obese woman with substance use disorders. Tryst is a combination of OF hucksters and price gougers looking for $700+/ hr. It's a sad state of affairs.
    Milwaukee is plagued with the same problem.

  10. #16434

    The fundamental problem

    After my somewhat disappointing meeting with a hot touring provider last week, I was feeling blowjob deprived. So I recently reached out to Carla, who is widely regarded as a major talent in the head department. She is a very nice woman. She is old and not very physically appealing. But she has high-level head skills, really about as good as it gets. I was happy to have taken advantage of her very reasonably priced bbjcim special and will probably do it again. But only because of lack of better options. Herein lies the central conundrum of the local market for this hobby. If there was somebody around here who was as talented and accommodating and skilled at sucking cock as Carla but who was also under 35 and pretty and reasonably fit, I would see them constantly, even at a little higher price point. But that person doesn't exist. Partly because this isn't a very big city. And partly because youngish attractive women with pleasant personalities have other, better life options than sucking dick for a living. My ATF, whom I could only afford to see somewhat infrequently and was always hard to schedule with because of high demand, is unavailable for the foreseeable future. STG is a cesspool dominated by scammers and obese woman with substance use disorders. Tryst is a combination of OF hucksters and price gougers looking for $700+/ hr. It's a sad state of affairs.

  11. #16433

    Thanks to all.

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Her telegram number was a dead giveaway!!

    WhatsApp / Telegram or out-of-town numbers are red flags. Also if the location says "surrounding areas" or "Incall & Outcall".
    Your right, Dionysus! I should have seen the red flags. Thankful all you vets have warned us rookies about these skams.

    Thanks to our hoppiest who guide us rookies through these muddy waters.

  12. #16432

    The search function is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWinks  [View Original Post]
    See this one post frequently and wondering if anyone has some intel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/642252310490
    Search the forum for Kelli. She's been discussed plenty.

  13. #16431

    Any info

    See this one post frequently and wondering if anyone has some intel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/642252310490

  14. #16430
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigomorales  [View Original Post]
    I met with Yamii yesterday and wow is she a good time, currently my favorite in Madison STG. Great mouth skills and a really nice rear. Just beware that she is extremely hard to schedule with. She will answer but will drag out the meeting time for a good while until she is ready. A bit annoying but if you are willing to drag around and wait she is definitely a good time. She is also on the more expensive side but I thought the extra $100 from the average was ok compared to what is currently out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...-/407868137173
    I tried to see her for at least a year and found her impossible to connect with. Results of my attempts ranged from no response to nice text convo followed by ghosting to sleeping through scheduled appointment to weirdly getting offended by some completely benign comment in a text. I've given up. I'm sure she's very fun to play with if you can manage to get in the same room as her, but good luck getting to that point.

  15. #16429
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigomorales  [View Original Post]
    I met with Yamii yesterday and wow is she a good time, currently my favorite in Madison STG. Great mouth skills and a really nice rear. Just beware that she is extremely hard to schedule with. She will answer but will drag out the meeting time for a good while until she is ready. A bit annoying but if you are willing to drag around and wait she is definitely a good time. She is also on the more expensive side but I thought the extra $100 from the average was ok compared to what is currently out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...-/407868137173
    She is an attractive woman. I'm curious about kissing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape