Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 1363
-
06-22-26 21:01 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 349Thanks I'll have to check her out. I like a legit massage.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 20:18 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 3424Leona
That's her.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 18:29 #1226Senior Member

Posts: 349This lady?
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48175/
-
06-22-26 18:19 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 3424Leona
She really does give a great massage. I like her incall too. She's a sweetheart, and if she ever starts giving up the pussy, I'll burn a path to that door.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 17:24 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 503Leona
Saw her for the first time this morning. She's a nice lady that gives a very good massage. She uses hot stones during the massage as well. I had a lot of knots that needed working out, so her elbows were busy as well as her hands. I was so relaxed that I forgot about the ending that was coming up. She looked at me, took my hand, and placed it on her butt to get things going. All in all it was a satisfying session and I will be going back.
-
06-21-26 14:38 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 162Thanks
Appreciate the info, I'll stay away from her.
Originally Posted by RockTwo
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 14:27 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 65Forget Kai. Saw her once for outcall, and from the ads I figured extras had to be on the table.
Originally Posted by AngryMan420
[View Original Post]
She's friendly and looks like the photos, but that's about it. She didn't use a table, just put me down on the bed. Which sounds promising except she said "Put this towel on your crack. I don't want to be staring at weird-ass balls. " (Note: My balls are not weird-ass.).
She kept the room pitch black. I kept waiting for at least an offer of extras, but it never came. At the end she told me they're only for repeat customers. And the massage wasn't even that good.
-
06-21-26 11:27 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 162Massagefinder girls
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47464/
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47267/
Any intel on these 2 girls? Visiting soon and have plans to see Leona, wondering if any other MF girls are worth it.
-
06-12-26 18:33 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 54Catalina on AdultSearch
Anyone try her out? Concerning no rates listed as I'm sure they're too high but looks interesting.
https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...y-rubs/3714426
-
06-08-26 03:11 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 356Leona
I finally was able to meet with Leona. Just confirming what others here have said. Short curvy Asian girl who gives a real massage. Like real and full body. The sensual part is full nude and fun. Don't hesitate to see her.
-
06-05-26 17:14 #1218Regular Member

Posts: 18Definitely not her on the picture she is a bbw. You are prob right she prob would do more. She is very eager to please. I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 15:12 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 1895Ki Massage
Went looking for another legit massage with HE and Ki seems to fit the bill. Location is somewhat close and judging from the photos this place looks swanky.
Didn't bother to call as I prefer to walk-in. Older Chinese lady (but sexy) greeted me. I usually do 1/2 hour but this is a nice place so I thought I'll do the hour and relax a bit. And just like the photos, there's even stairs go up (like a loft), multiple long hallways, the place looks brand spanking new to me.
She led me into this HUGE room, very impressed on the layout and decor. Nice hardwood floor, I could live here! I say the only downside is the sheets. They smelled a bit funky like someone forgot to put them in the dryer.
Took her a few minutes before she came back and covered me. She started the massage with the sheet on. Technique was above average to good. No back walking but she eventually removed the sheet after (but still cover private area) to do my back and legs (with oil).
Now the downside and this really bugs me. She was answering calls the whole time like WTF! She said sorry but still it's annoying as hell. I counted 5 calls total. Oh she knew I was upset. At this point I wasn't planning to do anything with her after the flip. She went in for the tease asking if I wanted the special so I play along and see what she's offering. Wanted 200 for BJ I just laughed. Then said 100 for HJ (yeah not happening) I countered 60 which I thought she wouldn't accept but she did.
She removed nothing but I was feeling her up. I can tell she's wearing this huge padded bra, I'm guessing natural B under. She's got some layers of leather short skirts on but I made my way down there eventually, at least she didn't object. Still took a bit of time just glad she didn't bring out the jackhammer.
She gave me more massage after and also mentioned gave me extra time (I suppose to make up for all the calls she was answering) On my way out I saw the other lady (not attractive imo) won't be back.
-
05-26-26 10:53 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 3424Yeah. She was really a let down. Completely wasted most of the time, but she did make a strong drink. So she had that going for her. She's been gone a while as far as I can tell.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 01:37 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 582Genevieve
I saw her 4 yrs ago and it was absolutely terrible experince and borderline ripoff.
There was no explicit promise of HJ so I can't say definite ripoff but I didn't get HJ. Also, she was super old as in closer to 60 than 35. The massage totally sucked. And she was just weird and not in good way.
Originally Posted by Cantab
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 20:10 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 45Is she still around? Anyone seen her lately?
Originally Posted by VegasVic2021
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






