rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 1080 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 18294
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17109
    Annapolis Angel's new price is 1 k for 1 hour. She says she has receipts that people are paying her that. Please tell me none of you are paying this fiend more than 400.

  2. #17108
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I think you are in the small minority. My rough guesstimate would be that over 90% of the arrangements today have a prostitute / client dynamic and most of the girls on the sugar dating sites can safely be classified as escorts. The lines between these girls and the traditional prostitutes are very blurry. It wasn't like this few years ago, but for some reason there was a massive shift that changed the overall dynamic of these relationships. I foresee the concept of sugaring completely disappearing and get absorbed by escort services. For time being, it exists cause it gets legitimacy from sites like SA, SB etc.
    I agree with this 100% Most chicks on these sites (SB, SA, SDM etc) are prostitutes, and I giggle when they refer to themselves as sugar babies. At the end of the day, whatever makes them feel good. If the price is right (500 ppm or under) and if they are open to extras like BB, anal, cim / CIP etc. I'll continue to nod my head and call them whatever they want to be called.

  3. #17107
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Didn't even try. The whole high volume and high risk thing is kind of a turn off tbh.
    Well, this one might be heading in that direction too LOL. I think you are like third one for the week that we know of.

  4. #17106
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    I'm perplexed by this section of the board. Maybe y'all can fill me in LOL.

    When I think of a SD / SB arrangement it's low key kinda like a relationship. I pay 1000 a week and in return I get a date or two with some action. But the key component that makes it a SD / SB arrangement is it's supposed to be exclusive. She's not seeing other people.

    It seems like everyone is passing around the same girls and calling them SB when in reality they are basically high price escorts. Only difference is they get to see what you look like through the website and we are paying 400 for 3 months.

    Do I have this right or am I missing something?

    Stay safe brothers.
    Most of the girls on these sites are prostitutes disguised as SBs, with price tags equivalent to high end escorts but without the looks to justify those steep price tags. Thank god for forums like this that help reveal useful information that we can use to adjust those elevated prices. I've been with large number of girls from both Seeking and SB sites and usually I've paid anywhere between 300-500 per meet. Probably averaging just under 400. I know, because I was doing that math the other day, totalling the amounts for 2025 and 2026. If you look at the asking price (going back to the high price escort comment), it was anywhere between 800-1000, which is completely unrealistic. Unfortunately, there are some silos out there that would cave and pay this, but even they are becoming wiser which is kind of reflected on the average prices that everyone is paying (roughly 500 ppm). I'm not saying you should end your relationship with your SB, on the contrary, if you like her a lot and if she's pretty and loyal, do whatever you can to keep her, cause they are hardly any like that out there anymore. I was in couple of traditional SB relationships before this and got burnt twice, not once, and will never go back to it. Now I'm treating these girls just like inward treated, which in my mind is completely fair.

  5. #17105
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    I'm perplexed by this section of the board. Maybe y'all can fill me in LOL.

    When I think of a SD / SB arrangement it's low key kinda like a relationship. I pay 1000 a week and in return I get a date or two with some action. But the key component that makes it a SD / SB arrangement is it's supposed to be exclusive. She's not seeing other people.

    It seems like everyone is passing around the same girls and calling them SB when in reality they are basically high price escorts. Only difference is they get to see what you look like through the website and we are paying 400 for 3 months.

    Do I have this right or am I missing something?

    Stay safe brothers.
    I think you are in the small minority. My rough guesstimate would be that over 90% of the arrangements today have a prostitute / client dynamic and most of the girls on the sugar dating sites can safely be classified as escorts. The lines between these girls and the traditional prostitutes are very blurry. It wasn't like this few years ago, but for some reason there was a massive shift that changed the overall dynamic of these relationships. I foresee the concept of sugaring completely disappearing and get absorbed by escort services. For time being, it exists cause it gets legitimacy from sites like SA, SB etc.

  6. #17104
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwood1982  [View Original Post]
    Bunny wouldn't budge on the price?
    Didn't even try. The whole high volume and high risk thing is kind of a turn off tbh.

  7. #17103

    Wink wink

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    I'm perplexed by this section of the board. Maybe y'all can fill me in LOL.

    When I think of a SD / SB arrangement it's low key kinda like a relationship. I pay 1000 a week and in return I get a date or two with some action. But the key component that makes it a SD / SB arrangement is it's supposed to be exclusive. She's not seeing other people.

    It seems like everyone is passing around the same girls and calling them SB when in reality they are basically high price escorts. Only difference is they get to see what you look like through the website and we are paying 400 for 3 months.

    Do I have this right or am I missing something?

    Stay safe brothers.
    Bro, there are very few real SD / SB arrangements on these sugaring threads. The dynamic is usually that of a prostitute and her clients.

  8. #17102
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    I'm perplexed by this section of the board. Maybe y'all can fill me in LOL.

    When I think of a SD / SB arrangement it's low key kinda like a relationship. I pay 1000 a week and in return I get a date or two with some action. But the key component that makes it a SD / SB arrangement is it's supposed to be exclusive. She's not seeing other people.

    It seems like everyone is passing around the same girls and calling them SB when in reality they are basically high price escorts. Only difference is they get to see what you look like through the website and we are paying 400 for 3 months.

    Do I have this right or am I missing something?

    Stay safe brothers.
    It used to be like that brother. Couple of years ago things started to change and also the Sugar Dating sites got flooded with escorts so difficult to tell them apart anymore. You might still find a traditional SB, but most of them operate pretty much like escorts where most of the arrangements are PPM based and lot of the guys (including myself) establish a rotation of girls, which gets updated periodically as well. So to be fair there is no exclusivity on either side. I used to have a traditional SB, which was supposed to be exclusive, but caught her breaking the rules of the arrangement and will never do it again as most of these girls can't be trusted at all to maintain exclusivity. For example, why just limit yourself to one or two dates per week when you can easily add more and make more money in the process (from their perspective). There are always exceptions obviously and you might be with SB that's extremely loyal.

  9. #17101
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Been in the bowl for quite some time and this is the first time I've heard of it. Website link? I'm intrigued. Also, what is the SB text thread? Would be interested to hear what the SBs are saying about us.

    Any way to get added as a lurker of the thread or to check out what reviews might exist of us mongers?
    Mr Number is an app on iPhone (probably on Android too). It's 2 or 3 bucks a month. It does a good job in looking up numbers and attaching name. It also has a report funtion. Escorts and some AMPs use the report funtion. They will look up your monger phone number to see of there are any dings on you. Pro SBs use it too now. If you have a thumbs up from a MP or Escort you are good.

    It's worth a purchase for investigating SBs too. Many a SB I've been able to identify only via Mr Number. Not the facial recognition sites that I don't pay for. Some guys report on SB's and Escorts on the app too. It's definitely worth knowing what comes up on your number.

    Not sure where the SB thread is. Maybe he means the sugarbabbiesonly forum on Reddit?

  10. #17100
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Been in the bowl for quite some time and this is the first time I've heard of it. Website link? I'm intrigued. Also, what is the SB text thread? Would be interested to hear what the SBs are saying about us.

    Any way to get added as a lurker of the thread or to check out what reviews might exist of us mongers?
    I'm in full support of this as well if at all possible and was thinking of bringing up the same question. Only other forum I'm familiar with is the one on Reddit.

  11. #17099

    What is Mr #

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I have fairly good reviews on Mr # and the SB text thread that is out there!
    Been in the bowl for quite some time and this is the first time I've heard of it. Website link? I'm intrigued. Also, what is the SB text thread? Would be interested to hear what the SBs are saying about us.

    Any way to get added as a lurker of the thread or to check out what reviews might exist of us mongers?

  12. #17098
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I though you said "pussy is pussy" LOL.
    To me it is as I go for the value. 3 for the price of 1 type of value. The request is on the behalf of the forum. And yeah, she's beautiful.

  13. #17097
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Is she willing to go bare? In the future meet ups?
    Hopefully and hopefully she changes her mind during the initial encounter it has happened before.

  14. #17096
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammajamma  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her before and I regularly scour the site, so it looks like she very recently updated the location.

    Looks like a prototypical pro. Not going to lie, she's stunning but also the photos are very sus for being heavily enhanced. I got burnt once and won't agree to anything over 300 without M&G over drinks or coffee. And yeah, 1. 2 way too high, if she's native Colombian and recently came to the States, she was probably banging dudes down there for less than 100.
    As long as she's not asking for money upfront that should be a good sign. I had this Colombian chick, similar profile (Ill post her SA link later) asking for money before meet so she'd know I'm serious? She was more of a prototypical (we are overusing this word today BTW) scammer.

  15. #17095

    Genuine question

    I'm perplexed by this section of the board. Maybe y'all can fill me in LOL.

    When I think of a SD / SB arrangement it's low key kinda like a relationship. I pay 1000 a week and in return I get a date or two with some action. But the key component that makes it a SD / SB arrangement is it's supposed to be exclusive. She's not seeing other people.

    It seems like everyone is passing around the same girls and calling them SB when in reality they are basically high price escorts. Only difference is they get to see what you look like through the website and we are paying 400 for 3 months.

    Do I have this right or am I missing something?

    Stay safe brothers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape