rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 17244
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16929
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns  [View Original Post]
    Ok so the dms are insane so let me just put the names here. Also read my first review and negotiate from there!

    1. Drea (black) - 4707382XXX - good asf at what she does. She use to be a stripper. She doesn't host.

    2. Beautiful black chick 4708985XXX - I forgot her name. I saw her one time and it was good. She doesn't host.

    3. Raven (white) 6038042XXX - I fuck the shit out of her great time very attractive.

    4. Blake (white) 7064168XXX - she begs and go through I stupid vetting process. I fuck because of the challenge. Then I blocked her but she was OK.

    5. Black girl buckhead - 8645086XXX - I can't go into detail but yea she is amazing! I forgot her name.

    I got 3 that are my gotos and are sexy asf! If I get tired of them I will let you guys know but maaaan lo.
    Not sure how this is supposed to reduce the DMs you still gave no useful information to actually find these women. Seeking profile links is what you are looking for.

  2. #16928

    Better.

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Nina?
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns  [View Original Post]
    These are the delusional begging girls. After I fuck the seem to spam text asking for money or to pay bills. I immediately blocked them cause I only do PPM.

    1. Woodstock (White) - +1 706-263-9XXX - good fuck but you have to listen to all her fucking problems and how she short on rent.

    2. Sexy MILF (Middle Eastern) - +1 678-334-5XXX - she ok just be needy.

    3. Nina (Indian) - +1 404-590-7XXX - she is a great fuck (she is not like the other 2 she is cool I just forgot to add her to my previous post)..
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns  [View Original Post]
    Ok so the dms are insane so let me just put the names here. Also read my first review and negotiate from there!

    1. Drea (black) - 4707382XXX - good asf at what she does. She use to be a stripper. She doesn't host.

    2. Beautiful black chick 4708985XXX - I forgot her name. I saw her one time and it was good. She doesn't host.

    3. Raven (white) 6038042XXX - I fuck the shit out of her great time very attractive.

    4. Blake (white) 7064168XXX - she begs and go through I stupid vetting process. I fuck because of the challenge. Then I blocked her but she was OK.

    5. Black girl buckhead - 8645086XXX - I can't go into detail but yea she is amazing! I forgot her name.

    I got 3 that are my gotos and are sexy asf! If I get tired of them I will let you guys know but maaaan lo.
    If you just post their body pics with the reviews. Block out their faces, so that these tattle tales won't know exactly who you're talking about. They won't know who to run to, to tell them about a review on this site. Don't post links either. The tattle tales will know exactly where to message them. Posting phone numbers is a big waste of time, since you can't post their full numbers on here. Just post reviews with body pics and face blocked out, so we can at lest get a glance at their body type.

  3. #16927
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns  [View Original Post]
    These are the delusional begging girls. After I fuck the seem to spam text asking for money or to pay bills. I immediately blocked them cause I only do PPM.

    1. Woodstock (White) - +1 706-263-9XXX - good fuck but you have to listen to all her fucking problems and how she short on rent.

    2. Sexy MILF (Middle Eastern) - +1 678-334-5XXX - she ok just be needy.

    3. Nina (Indian) - +1 404-590-7XXX - she is a great fuck (she is not like the other 2 she is cool I just forgot to add her to my previous post).

    4. Mexican Gainesville- +1 678-283-0XXX - she is a straight freak. Pictures are old but ask to be spoiled.

    5. Black - +1 470-906-9XXX - started off talking about 5. 00 I waited 3 days and told her I was in a hurry could she do 2. 50. Fucked for 2 hours LOL. She is delusional.

    6. Black - +1 678-276-2XXX - great fuck but begs a lot.
    Do you have a link for Nina?

  4. #16926

    Emmy

    Seems nice enough, but wants $600 ppm. I didn't even try to negotiate, I was only moderately interested to begin with.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-a69c07616e0a

  5. #16925

    Oh I forgot

    These are the delusional begging girls. After I fuck the seem to spam text asking for money or to pay bills. I immediately blocked them cause I only do PPM.

    1. Woodstock (White) - +1 706-263-9XXX - good fuck but you have to listen to all her fucking problems and how she short on rent.

    2. Sexy MILF (Middle Eastern) - +1 678-334-5XXX - she ok just be needy.

    3. Nina (Indian) - +1 404-590-7XXX - she is a great fuck (she is not like the other 2 she is cool I just forgot to add her to my previous post).

    4. Mexican Gainesville- +1 678-283-0XXX - she is a straight freak. Pictures are old but ask to be spoiled.

    5. Black - +1 470-906-9XXX - started off talking about 5. 00 I waited 3 days and told her I was in a hurry could she do 2. 50. Fucked for 2 hours LOL. She is delusional.

    6. Black - +1 678-276-2XXX - great fuck but begs a lot.

  6. #16924

    Seeking Membership up 3 months smh

    Ok so the dms are insane so let me just put the names here. Also read my first review and negotiate from there!

    1. Drea (black) - 4707382XXX - good asf at what she does. She use to be a stripper. She doesn't host.

    2. Beautiful black chick 4708985XXX - I forgot her name. I saw her one time and it was good. She doesn't host.

    3. Raven (white) 6038042XXX - I fuck the shit out of her great time very attractive.

    4. Blake (white) 7064168XXX - she begs and go through I stupid vetting process. I fuck because of the challenge. Then I blocked her but she was OK.

    5. Black girl buckhead - 8645086XXX - I can't go into detail but yea she is amazing! I forgot her name.

    I got 3 that are my gotos and are sexy asf! If I get tired of them I will let you guys know but maaaan lo.

  7. #16923
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Eventually yes, but happened later after several meetups. But I'm also attractive and have a vasectomy. Build your trust equity and maybe she'll let you.
    Many thanks!

  8. #16922

    Kadence

    Chatted with this one briefly. She is a stripper, has be for over 20 years. She was actually fairly decent conversation. She asked for $200 a meet. She sent some sexy pics, kind of skinny with bolt-ons. She isn't my style, so I did not partake, but I figured some of you savages might want to give her a try.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-6589235599ac

  9. #16921
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Any luck getting her to go for bbfscip? I think this might be why she is back and forth with me.
    Eventually yes, but happened later after several meetups. But I'm also attractive and have a vasectomy. Build your trust equity and maybe she'll let you.

  10. #16920

    Nadya

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMuffin  [View Original Post]
    +1 for Nadya. Treat her well b / c she's not about any bullshit.
    Any luck getting her to go for bbfscip? I think this might be why she is back and forth with me.

  11. #16919

    Some prospects recently

    Autumn: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-fa3906673567.

    Wants rent money + xyz; can't host + Douglasville = no thanks.

    Honey: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-f226380cfc48.

    GPS. Wants 1 k ppm and thinks she's the hottest shit in Atl lololol.

    Ally: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-fb443c06b0c5.

    Wants someone to buy her a new LV bag. Nope nope.

    Ivie: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-33dc68f60062.

    Asked for 600 ppm. I countered and haven't heard back yet.

    Sunday: https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-79e66932a277.

    Wants rent money toooo. 2300. *sigh*.

    Cherr (y): https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-b0c68dc6f69a.

    Wants findom at least 2 k. Can't tell if real or a scammer. If real, I have a secret for her that I can't wait to tell.

  12. #16918

    Adriana aka SKY ROSE

    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    Yes I am sure. I got up and personal with it. And no she didn't want any anal. And she didn't lube up so. Honestly its a REALLY weird thing to say.
    I can vouch that she is real and not a post op anything. I saw her twice until her price went through the roof. Wasn't the best experience but her looks make me go back the second time.

  13. #16917
    Quote Originally Posted by Eslide3  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a post op ts to me. How weird was the kitty, and did she take it in the back.

    Like a champ?
    Yes I am sure. I got up and personal with it. And no she didn't want any anal. And she didn't lube up so. Honestly its a REALLY weird thing to say.

  14. #16916

    Lisa, Abril

    She got straight to the point, wants 550 plus Ubers, all covered, no head. Hard pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-7c64232b6e72

  15. #16915

    Trifling Maddybear

    I've been talking to this girl off and on for months. We met on seeking & she seems cool but standoffish. I told her to let me listen to her have sex and if I think it's good, I'd have sex with her after that. A few days ago, she finally let me. She met some dude at a graduation party that she knew was community dick and still had sex with him raw. Listening was hot as hell! That dude had her saying I love you in minutes. A few weeks ago, she was gone let me listen, but I was at the Dentist and couldn't. I asked her how it compared to him and she said sex with him is wack. It was a SD who see's her once a month because he moved to Arkansas. She said the is sex horrible and she only does it because he's consistent with the money. He even tried to help her invest. She called him a good mentor, but she's not attracted to him and doesn't love him even though she thinks he loves her. She fakes it. She went on to say that man knows I don't love him. Even if I say it. Yaull be safe out there. If's she willing to raw dog community dick I hope yaull wrapping it up. Don't trust these girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape