The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36660

    Leah info

    She is still looking and it would help if number was correct. Look at the new pic attached for correct number.

    Apologies fellow mongers. Tried making it easier to avoid all the PMs. Epic fail lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4355.jpg‎  

  2. #36659

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzard  [View Original Post]
    Texted her twice and got no reply.
    Same for me as well.

  3. #36658

    Guess not

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys.
    Texted her twice and got no reply.

  4. #36657

    Typo on number. Starts with 571-

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    She needs help keeping her room (familiar story). She has biggest titties on the block LOL. She is available tonight, hit her up. She put her number on the pic.
    Sorry guys.

  5. #36656

    Leah old regular from mildo

    She needs help keeping her room (familiar story). She has biggest titties on the block LOL. She is available tonight, hit her up. She put her number on the pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4355.jpg‎   IMG_4354.jpg‎  

  6. #36655
    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly why we should never do deposits with any of them. It's easy money with no effort on them. Yea she maybe lost a good client but none of them think that way they give zero F's about you or me or any other dick who comes along. They are going to string you a long for as long as they can. Maybe in the future you hit her up and remind her of the dirt she did and she give you some discount or maybe she will look at you as easy mark. No deposits ever never never. Most who have been in this game long enough have gotten burned one way or another. It's all good lesson learned. Be safe brother be smart.
    Definitely learned my lesson on it. You are correct.

  7. #36654

    Same Ole Winter

    Thanks to RVAPunk for passing along the right digits for Winter. Took a little while to get the scheduling to align but was smooth sailing once I got to the spot. Same ole Winter that I remembered and nice surprise that she remembered me too. Got together this morning was glad the location was closer than back in the day. Same sweet personality, definitely talkative but I personally prefer that makes the interaction better imo. Like previously mentioned still submissive and a pleaser like she's always been. Opted for hh because I wanted to enjoy a good oral session. Personally like edging style bjs so always happy to run across women who take pride in their mic skills. She gave me exactly what I asked for and finished off with a nice ff ending. Glad to have her back in action and closer by. Hoping to keep in contact. Definitely hit her up if you're a mic aficionado.

  8. #36653

    Sadie

    That is Sadie. She used to host out in Charles City. I had talked with her once and she sent me some pictures (paid $20, just wanted to confirm she was real). She seemed to have a nice body. I was about 5 minutes away when she said she was going to have to postpone for 45 minutes so it didn't work out. I haven't reached back out. There are some other reviews on here for her if you search.

  9. #36652

  10. #36651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    Persona nongrata

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeOffLame  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a multiple reviews for this service but not what the rates are. Has anyone tried them out?
    You are not going to see any recent reviews / mentions here: they flooded the forum w bs astroturfed comments by a ton of shills. I personally was threatened in DMs by some some internet tough-guy pimp when I started calling them out about it. A few weeks later the admin had enough and booted them. Good riddence. Do what you want but don't mention them here.

  11. #36650

    Sirensva

    I have seen a multiple reviews for this service but not what the rates are. Has anyone tried them out?

  12. #36649

    She got you

    Quote Originally Posted by RVAPunk  [View Original Post]
    Here's my issue with that -- we had rescheduled with no issues and texted after the reschedule, and everything seemed fine. Good even, I was really looking forward to seeing her, I felt like we had a good vibe going into the appointment. Then the day of the reschedule appointment, nothing. No response to any message, and my initial messages were not angry but concerned with whether she was ok. I'm truly mystified as to why she would act like that other than she saw it as easy money and left early to head to NC.
    This is exactly why we should never do deposits with any of them. It's easy money with no effort on them. Yea she maybe lost a good client but none of them think that way they give zero F's about you or me or any other dick who comes along. They are going to string you a long for as long as they can. Maybe in the future you hit her up and remind her of the dirt she did and she give you some discount or maybe she will look at you as easy mark. No deposits ever never never. Most who have been in this game long enough have gotten burned one way or another. It's all good lesson learned. Be safe brother be smart.

  13. #36648

    Ok but why ghost?

    Quote Originally Posted by GhillsBasbll5  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her in the past. I'm thinking she kept it for the cancellation.
    Here's my issue with that -- we had rescheduled with no issues and texted after the reschedule, and everything seemed fine. Good even, I was really looking forward to seeing her, I felt like we had a good vibe going into the appointment. Then the day of the reschedule appointment, nothing. No response to any message, and my initial messages were not angry but concerned with whether she was ok. I'm truly mystified as to why she would act like that other than she saw it as easy money and left early to head to NC.

  14. #36647

    Glad I dodged that

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...1.htm?cat=6192

    I was able to see this one, I originally did opted for the H.

    But lowkey felt like I was cat fished?. She doesn't really look like the photos but the girl I did meet wasn't ugly either?

    Back shots were fire but she was super mechanical. Lack of service attitude etc. So I took my money back and gave her the HH ticket. She was confused I told her I didn't want the hour anymore.

    I honestly can not, she will do 2 pops for the H it's just I can't fuck a dead fish for two rounds.

    Low energy, no moaning clearly not enjoying it. At least act like it. Idk maybe it's YMMV but good luck.
    Glad I dodged that one then. I texted to see if sisters duo was on the menu and got no response.

  15. #36646
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Ayelen

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...1.htm?cat=6192

    I was able to see this one, I originally did opted for the H.

    But lowkey felt like I was cat fished?. She doesn't really look like the photos but the girl I did meet wasn't ugly either?

    Back shots were fire but she was super mechanical. Lack of service attitude etc. So I took my money back and gave her the HH ticket. She was confused I told her I didn't want the hour anymore.

    I honestly can not, she will do 2 pops for the H it's just I can't fuck a dead fish for two rounds.

    Low energy, no moaning clearly not enjoying it. At least act like it. Idk maybe it's YMMV but good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape