LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43546
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    Reached out this morning and asked MMS to pick someone that she thinks I would like. She replied that Mimi was just my style so I booked a session. I am going to try a different format rather than a full play by play, I will save those for special occasions.

    Face / Body.
    Very cute, complete spinner. Maybe 5'1, 90 pounds soaking wet, Dyed blonde hair with lengthy dark roots grown out, I would guess late 20's -early 30's. Small B Cups, squeezable butt, manicured Bush, butterfly tattoo on right shoulder blade. Very sweet girl, smiled alot and complimented me often.
    This is a good review! Today I had plans for a threesome, but it turned into a quick single session, I'm debating whether or not I should put this review out there or to do what you did and just do a very short curated version of it.

    I too want to save those play by plays for the sessions that blow my mind.

    Anyhow, just like you I reached out to the MMS, it it was super last minute late at night, and she directed me to the GARDEN.

    I saw this service goddess, BELLA, that's going to get the full WJH treatment for sure. That one's in the chamber, along with my new ATF from Palm is going to be posted soon.

  2. #43545

    Renewal Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoot520  [View Original Post]
    Great review sir. Yumi is indeed a delight with her GFE, light brown hair, and perfect proportions. Aesthetically major turn on just looking at her. Happy she's back and looking forward to seeing her again at Renewal.
    BB appointments are pointless. Schedule for Vivian, arrive and Rox open the door. I don't know what some of you are looking at but she is not what I've read here. Hard pass.

    Anyway, said I had appointment with Vivian, she called her out and she came over to say hello and asked me to wait. Stupidity, waited 10 minutes while she getting pounded in the next room. I walked out.

    My little head had a good time with Bella at Renewal, decided to walk in but she's gone and only Yumi and Tina aka Rico (OA). Yumi remembered me, she a blonde Asian now, wasn't available and opted for Tina. I didn't session with her before and glad. She's bit reserved, 5'3" 110 with hanging D's and not completely shaved. Bbj was nice, little toothy during FF. Nice looking kitty only cons she pre-lube, short daty for me. Snug fit and opted for cim. Services was good, bit below Bella skills. Good time.

  3. #43544
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304

    Mimi at Du Came

    Reached out this morning and asked MMS to pick someone that she thinks I would like. She replied that Mimi was just my style so I booked a session. I am going to try a different format rather than a full play by play, I will save those for special occasions.

    Face / Body.
    Very cute, complete spinner. Maybe 5'1, 90 pounds soaking wet, Dyed blonde hair with lengthy dark roots grown out, I would guess late 20's -early 30's. Small B Cups, squeezable butt, manicured Bush, butterfly tattoo on right shoulder blade. Very sweet girl, smiled alot and complimented me often.

    Attitude.
    I got the impression that she is brand new to the industry. Very timid, no connection at all, she is either shy or like I said, brand new to the industry and is a little unsure. No kissing of any kind, every time I went in to kiss her she would turn her head.

    Massage.
    More of a slow, medium pressure body rub. We did massage after the fun and I just kind of drifted away while she rubbed.

    Oral.
    Below average but I have been a very lucky man in this department lately so not many were going to live up to it. BBBJ was quick BLS, 1 shaft lick, and then just bobbing at the top 25%, basically just sucking on the head. She did cradle the boys and stroke the shaft during so that made it better but I stopped her fairly soon and moved on to CFS.

    CFS.
    Excellent! The shy, timid girl broke free of her cocoon. At first I was a little worried, I am slightly above average size and she is tiny so I was expecting resistance. NOPE. Standing mish, sideway mish, DS, lazy DS. She would push on the wall driving herself harder into me, slam back in DS, she announced that she was coming twice, was very vocal and very tight. During lazy doggy her grip actually pulled the cover off about 90%. Rather than re-apply, we just went to CIM.

    Overall.
    There were positives and negatives but overall I had a great time. She is very sweet and friendly, just seems a bit unsure of herself. She kind of reminds me of early sessions with Lemon. My first 2 sessions with Lemon were rather tame until we built some chemistry and then she turned into an absolute freak with me. I would be very curious if Mimi opens up more with future visits.

    TVM.

  4. #43543
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure you booked with Kelly? She's no longer at Du.
    MMS Rose, told me and she said Kelly'l be back in three days.

  5. #43542

    Whose looking for new Coco? I found her at Lake Forest

    Young, late 20's, b plus cups, about 105 lbs, sexy raspy voice and long black hair down to her waist / ass area. Place is next Oreillys in Lake Forest, by the post office. Leads me to the room for a great neck and should massage, that's what's on the menu. YMMV. Spent 40 for house and 140, takes her time on cock strokes and ball strokes. My cock got so hard before I bent her over. Will be back.

  6. #43541

    OA nanaco

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the shoutout sticker. She is pretty much a kcorg girl with a discount on how great she look. Glad my review helped you out. I am trying to go back tomorrow or Monday while everyone is either out enjoying the sun at the beach or doing some bbq for the long weekend.
    I used to go to OA alot ever since the green goblin day. They had treated me well before but lately, I have disappointment in OA. Emma used to welcome me and introduced me to her best popular girls before but lately she only popped out at the end.

    In my recent trips, OA did bait and switch me by changing girl and I was not really happy with that. Today I called and asked for nanaco. I was late about 5 min since I have to stop by the ATM nearby. They got pretty upset and as usual, the girl took me in the room, rush everything out. Nanaco only gave me 2 min BJ, no 69, and not even FS, and the rest of time is lito HJ, and she asked me to be quiet. It seems the neighbor got into them for noise complaint. I don't think I will come back to OA anymore.

    I paid. 5 hf + $. 5 tip.

  7. #43540

    Kelly at Du

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetVisitor1  [View Original Post]
    Saw the great review written by JerrySmith123 which got me curious about Vivian at G&G, so I looked up their number online ending in 1234 so I called and tried to make an appointment with Vivian, I was told that Vivian is actually at BB spa and I should call their number ending in 5678.

    Called BB spa at their number ending in 5678, you mongers were not wrong, this place is busy for sure, I wanted to make an appointment with Vivian but they didn't have any available times during the timeslot I was free.

    Anyways, saw some recent great reviews for Kelly at Du so decided to google it to find their number ending in 8765, called and made an appointment for Kelly, I know some mongers keep saying they tried to book Kelly but she was always booked up, luckily for me I felt like I hit the jackpot today because they told me Kelly was no busy.

    Went over there and honestly had a really good time.

    Kelly is a true rockstar, no wonder she is so famous in other states.

    She really is in a league of her own. Fantastic body, Fantastic service, and truly one of OC's finest.

    My storytelling skills are nowhere as good as some of you review grandmasters on this forum, but thanks to the mongers who recommended Kelly, she was for sure a real gem. I'll be back for sure. Kelly told me things have been slow at Du lately, so if you want to come say hi, she told me she's looking for new friends in OC to play with.
    Are you sure you booked with Kelly? She's no longer at Du.

  8. #43539
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongers12  [View Original Post]
    I came back to renewal today to try to have more fun with Bella. Lucky once again opened the door to greet me. I told her I am here to see bella again, she said something about she is busy or something and trying to sell me Yumi. Once I saw what she looks like, I was content with her recommendation. Yumi came in when I am getting ready, she is 5'2 range, gorgeous looking gal with some make up on. She is got that long golden blonde hair, D size soft tits that felt too good to be real but I can't find the indication that they are not real. Her clam is trimmed and she got that nice round Asian booty that fits well with her frame.

    Massage: on the lighter side for sure, maybe because I asked for the no oil version today due to my back had an ingrown hair going near the shoulder area. She might had saw that too, so the massage was a pass.

    Tease preflop: gentle kisses with cat-bath licks that came standard. I showered before I came, so she didn't mind went down on that rim. Soft on the tuma, but she does a tons of BLS, no front hand job though, maybe I should had say something about it. But she made it up with the down under BJ.

    Tease flop: DFK as expected, great GFE, she did a grief Russian with her D size, and moved on to the BJ portion pretty quickly.
    Great review sir. Yumi is indeed a delight with her GFE, light brown hair, and perfect proportions. Aesthetically major turn on just looking at her. Happy she's back and looking forward to seeing her again at Renewal.

  9. #43538
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 27

    Anna at DuCalme Devilish and Insatiable

    I called over to Du and chatted with MMS Rose, and I hadn't been there for a few months, and I read a couple of reviews that matched my needs and lately I've been having a little slump in finishing the deed So Why Not. Plus I never go in the AM so I'm really trying to mix it up.

    I arrived 15 minutes early for my appt and Anna was not in Du yet, I was her first appt of the day, well that's a firstly for me. MMS said just wait till 1030 she will be there, of course, I requested the big room in the back. A large confy chair in one corner, a dresser with a big mirror and the massage table with a large mirror at its head. Blah Blah.

    Oh, MMS said So as of yesterday, at Du Nancy is now Anna. So, Anna works someplace else and she is called Anna. So, Anna it is.

    Anna arrives and picks me up in the waiting area and walks me to the big room. I remember the reviews saying DT and she's a little crazy good maybe PM if I'm having a problem. Well, everything was fantastic. She started to undress me and asked her if she was a good kisser and then the fun began. She dropped her tube dress and jumped onto the table with her legs spread wide open and she started to rub her pussy with two hands and she invited me to dine. I began to explore spreading her lips and rubbing all over and then started a slow lap looking for the magic marble. Anna is a moaner as FIV super wet already. Nice to be the first one in the AM.

    I have her flip over ass up and continue licking the star and those pick lips. Curtains bright pink as I start tapping and rubbing the clit really fast, she begins to moan loader and gyrating those hips.

    We change positions and I'm on table and she starts great smooth BJ concentrating on the tip but eventually took it down pretty far and then something strange happens she grabs a rubber and I say I'm not ready no no no, and she puts a baby rubber on my two fingers. Now she drops her head over the side and the BJ with the DT starts and I start rubbing faster and faster. She is gushing wet I've got her in the mirror buried in the back of her throat pumping away, face fucking time for me, my fav. Exstacy for me. After 5/10 minutes I pick my leg up on the table and she got not one but two balls in her mouth. Oh Jesus, Jesus. Balls Cock she is insatiable. She's non-stop, in sexual overdrive.

    Time to fuck she put the rubber on with her mouth we go over to the dresser and we're standing doggie looking into the mirror and I point to the captains chair and she puts her legs up over her shoulder and this chair is a foot off the ground and she is wide open. Legs spread, legs up and touching the back of the chair, and I'm driving to the promise land we can see all the action, very deep and sensual, in slow a few time and then a couple of fasties, if I need a break, I drop to my knee and continue lapping the bean, then back to fucking.

    Finally we head back over to the table and she lays down in the prone missionary position and wants me to get on top. Ok, lets double the pillow up and between kissing passionately and fucking and her fucking back and her saying "OH Baby" like 20 times and I'm saying "you fuck so good" 20 times. I'm usually ready for CIM but she stayed with the game plan and we gyrated together pounding so hard her head off the table we definitely got there at the same time. Sweaty and spent she is very devilish and a Service Princess. Yea No Problem Finishing with condom tip full.

    For me this Anna is just what I needed, this girl can pound away and suck and fuck. And she's fun. And I finished.

    She is a pleaser. So Fun.

    Again, Thank God for these places!

  10. #43537

    Where is Du located?

    Where is Du located? I am new in town visiting family for memorial day weekend.

    Kelly sounds quite lovely and I would love to see the hover vacuum grand master herself in action.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    After my session with Angel yesterday, my better half told me of another Florida partner of hers that is in California for the first time that I should try so I went over for an early morning visit. I know Kelly has been reviewed here by quite a few so this one will be short and sweet.

    Kelly is the absolute definition of a service queen and a grand master at her trade. She is very attractive, great body, fantastic attitude, she is the entire package. Also one of the best BBBJ's I have had in a long time, DT, BLS, sloppy, changes speeds, Russian, 2 hands, her mouth is like a hoover vacuum even when kissing, I thought she was going to pull one of my lips off at one point. I finished CIM and even after she spit, she went right back making sure for a good 2-3 more minutes that I was completely drained. Very vocal and active during CFS as well as DATY and 69.

  11. #43536

    Agree, probably a copy and paste error.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachpoison3  [View Original Post]
    You were definitely talking and reviewing about BB unless I'm missing something here. The New girl Vivian just started 2 days ago and Rox is the Latina JLO KK girl that has been there for a couple of weeks. I know MMS Luna / Sunny and I was definitely aware that Vivian was the new girl. As Yomi left suddenly as she caught the Crimson time of the month.
    You can add someone to ignore list in their profile if you think their reviews are suspicious. I don't disagree with you tho.

  12. #43535
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOleRusty  [View Original Post]
    Another day and another session. Today ventured back over to Swan Spa. It's off of Katella Ave. Today I drew Candy. She's about 5 foot tall, petite and nice C cups. Paid the house fee and handed her the tip $210 total.

    Candy left and I got situated on the table and waited for her to come back to the room. She started with a massage. Very good light touch massage that was pretty sensual. A lot of teasing and ball play which I really enjoyed.

    Finally the flip happened and I was ready to go. She stripped down and met me on the table. Got some DFK in and a lot of tit play while she rubbed them all over me. She then started a BBBJ. Great deep throat and let me really fuck her mouth.

    After the great BBBJ came time for CFS. She slid the cover on and had her lay down for missionary. Started with standard missionary then moved her legs up on my shoulders. She's nice and tight. In missionary a little moaning but nothing too crazy. Went into doggy after and again really enjoyed it. She takes directions well and got just how I wanted her. Face down on the table and going to town. Almost finished in doggy but held out for cowgirl. Cowgirl was the best in my opinion. Very vocal and had great rhythm here. Started slow and sensual before she got up on her feet and picked up the speed. Finished in the cover and she cleaned me up.

    Really great session today with Candy. Beautiful and very service oriented. Repeat material for sure.
    Thank you for your review! I need a little tune-up session after my crash out last night.

    I haven't been to the Swan for a while now, and it's overdue for a visit.

  13. #43534
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 27
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls, just report his post and let us deal with it.

    A2

  14. #43533
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachpoison3  [View Original Post]
    You were definitely talking and reviewing about BB unless I'm missing something here. The New girl Vivian just started 2 days ago and Rox is the Latina JLO KK girl that has been there for a couple of weeks. I know MMS Luna / Sunny and I was definitely aware that Vivian was the new girl. As Yomi left suddenly as she caught the Crimson time of the month.
    Haha. No doubt another copy and paste error.

  15. #43532
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542

    Nanako is amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticker  [View Original Post]
    Headed back to OA today for more AMP play. Sweet MMS Emma escorted me to one of the bigger romper rooms where I met Nanako. As Faceless1 noted, she is rockin' a more exotic look and doesn't have a more traditional Chinese face. And that's certainly not a bad thing, as she is very easy on the eyes, and thighs. She has bigger eyes and a more celestial turned-up nose (she has a great profile), along with what seem to be natty, healthy c-cups and a meaty booty. Probably between 5'3-5'4" in height; hard to tell because she was wearing her platform heels whenever we weren't pronating. Nanako also has a good amount of ink on her back, but even her tattoos are different from what I'm used to seeing. All are reddish pink and lighter in pigment, rather than a mix of colors. But they seem to mix in well with her overall look. I estimate her age to be somewhere between 28-33.

    Service-wise, Nanako aims to please, but I had to coax certain things along. At first it was just LFK until I asked her to give me her tongue. She understands English well, but still held back a bit, even though we were both clean and had just done the BT together. But I have to give her props for getting into the DFK as things progressed, and then she was the one who was initiating the tongue wrestling.

    Even though she is tasty in 69 and DATY, she was a little shy to truly let go, even though she got juicy. Nanako had decent oral skills and seems to enjoy it; so much so that I had to pull her off my southern soldier when she was getting me close to blasting even before the CFS. Solid BBBJ / BLS, with just a tad of taint tickling with her tongue.

    Then we tried a few variations of mish, with her enjoying flat, grinding mish the most. She couldn't fully handle legs-over-my-shoulders mish (a size issue), so we adjusted to have just one leg over my shoulder. From there we briefly tried reverse CG, regular CG and then K9. That was most fun for me, since I could admire her fine booty while plunging, and then glance at the big mirror to the left to get the porn view.

    Nanako wanted me to CIM, and since I wasn't ready to blast in doggy yet, I pulled off the glove and let her complete me. All good on that front. After many visits, OA has yet to disappoint me. While there have been a few other girls there that have truly been top-tier for me, I still had mucho fun with Nanako today. Emma introduced me to Mimi on the way out, and she's certainly a tasty treat, too. Maybe I can romp with her next week. Emma also thinks I'd like her other new girl, Alissa, but she was preoccupied, so I didn't get the visual.

    HF: $50; Dono $150.
    Thanks for the shoutout sticker. She is pretty much a kcorg girl with a discount on how great she look. Glad my review helped you out. I am trying to go back tomorrow or Monday while everyone is either out enjoying the sun at the beach or doing some bbq for the long weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape