Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 33040
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32230

    Brunette Chica

    Reached out to the girl in this ad several times over a 2 week period and finally heard back Saturday night. Going off a recommendation from a monger here I wanted to see this provider. She was staying out of the Alma in Wethersfield.

    When I opened the door it was a different woman than the one in the ad. Definitely threw me off a bit, but she looked good and had a great ass so I figured what the hell, let me give it a shot.

    BBBJ was pretty poor honestly. Felt like her mouth was too open and there wasn't much contact. Hard to explain but it just felt weird and took me a while to get hard. Once things got going I got her in doggy and had a great view. Hit it from behind for a while and ended up pulling out and finishing on her ass since she told me no creampie when I first got in. Fine with me.

    As for bait and switch, I honestly don't know. Right before I got to the room I saw another woman switching rooms a few doors down and she actually looked more like the girl from the ad. Maybe they were working together or sharing rooms or something. Maybe the girl I was supposed to see was nearby, no idea.

    Never caught her name but she was around 5'3 with small A cups and a great ass. She was cool and didn't seem high or anything. Room was clean with no obvious drug paraphernalia around. 120 for qvbbfs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/635344129837
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMjM3MjcxZmZkODc5Y2ExMTgyMzBiZGZlOTM0YjM0NTQ3MzE3Y2U.jpg‎   TMTE4ODYwYTYwYzhhNTEwNjQ1NDc0MzQyZGEwZjVlNjI0N2M4MDk.jpg‎  

  2. #32229

    RE: Tonya WSW

    I just heard back from Tonya, she said I could share her number on here. Just an FYI though, her response times are pretty bad. You'd likely be better off finding her on Wethersfield than trying to text / call her. I first texted her on Wednesday, and she didn't get back to me until Friday night. She's definitely one of the best at giving head that I've encountered though. When I saw her, she was able to get me to pop twice without stopping, and she swallowed the evidence. If I can get pics of her, I will post them on the Streetwalker section for why'all. PM me if you're interested in getting her number, and I'll send it along. Please senior members only, or at least newbies that have an account older than a year.

  3. #32228

    Bottom corner of pic

    Yes, it is Arabic, or at least a written language that looks similar, possibly Hebrew.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Is that Arabic written on the bottom left corner of the pic? Strange!
    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-05-24 at 19-12-58 Screenshot_20260521_122238_Gallery.jpg (JPEG Image 299 × 648 p.png‎  

  4. #32227
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy78  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? Last report on her was way back on January. Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/merid...-/849077773152
    Saw her recently for the last time, she had somethin kinda funky goin down around her ass, a growth or bump not sure. She always keeps the lights low so couldn't get a good look. She also got mad at me recently for seeing another provider at a motel she was staying at, which I found weird. I guess she saw me go in. Normally I would see her at her place but I guess her alcoholic daughter is crashing with her now. Or whatever the fuck, half the time I can't understand what she's saying. She's a good time other than her refusing condoms and being the kind of person who would scam a senior.

  5. #32226
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...f/617481325637

    Asked me to stop by CVS and get a moneypak instead of using cash. I passed.
    I got the same message. The prices were TGTBT: 140/220, 50 BB, 50 Greek.
    Last edited by GordonFreeman; 05-24-26 at 15:59. Reason: typo

  6. #32225

    Kay in Tolland

    Saw her a few days ago. Has a roomie (female) but didn't see her. Kay booked another guy at the same time as me. I got there first. Had dinner and then threw some batter into her. Definitely a spinner. Apologetic that she double booked. Quiet neighborhood, but in the middle of nowhere. I would repeat, if in the area. $. 5.

  7. #32224
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her last night at the condo she is using. She has a box spring set up in the bedroom which is not comfortable at all. She stood off to the side and gave me a BBBJ where it seemed like she was trying to set a speed record. She answered her phone while going down on me. After maybe a minute we moved to cfs. The box spring was so uncomfortable we move to the floor which wasn't much better. After another minute she said her friend was almost there and I needed to leave. I got maybe 3 minutes out of her total. When I got back to my car she texted me asking if I would give her another 16 to pay for the room and offered me 50 off the next time I see her. I told her she didn't get the job so I wasn't sending her more. If she wanted more she had to finish the job and do it bare. I didn't hear from her after that.

    959-3405.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/399081736085
    I guess that's what she meant in her ad when she said " Guaranteed to leave you wanting more".

  8. #32223

    Kimi in Newington

    Went to see her last night at the condo she is using. She has a box spring set up in the bedroom which is not comfortable at all. She stood off to the side and gave me a BBBJ where it seemed like she was trying to set a speed record. She answered her phone while going down on me. After maybe a minute we moved to cfs. The box spring was so uncomfortable we move to the floor which wasn't much better. After another minute she said her friend was almost there and I needed to leave. I got maybe 3 minutes out of her total. When I got back to my car she texted me asking if I would give her another 16 to pay for the room and offered me 50 off the next time I see her. I told her she didn't get the job so I wasn't sending her more. If she wanted more she had to finish the job and do it bare. I didn't hear from her after that.

    959-3405.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/399081736085

  9. #32222

    Seductive star

    Quote Originally Posted by Wetmention21  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon-...e/854192014590

    Saw star a couple of times. Very big but sweet girl. Good BBJ cfs 120 hhr. Offered CIP for extra but not my thing.
    Communications were good.

    Bad motel in east Harford. This was awhile ago. She moves around a lot. Boyfriend in the picture I think, but was not present. Nothing anything weird happened.

  10. #32221

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Hasn't posted in a while. She was posting regularly. Shows her tit but won't take her shirt off due to demon damage. For me the prices seem too high for the service or lack thereof.
    I saw her a few months ago. It was a decent hotel, decent room. Good communication. I've noticed she there are long breaks in between posting. She seems independent. Said no boyfriend. I don't think I will repeat.

  11. #32220

    Re: Crystal in Farmington is using Jameliz photos

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...f/617481325637

    Asked me to stop by CVS and get a moneypak instead of using cash. I passed.
    I didn't even know people were still doing the moneypak scam. I saw those photos belong to an only fan model by the name of Jameliz. See screenshot attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260524_061703_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260524_061712_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #32219

    Crystal in Farmington

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...f/617481325637

    Asked me to stop by CVS and get a moneypak instead of using cash. I passed.

  13. #32218

    Bree: Overall good in the past but

    Seemed to purposely act distant (not rude though) and ghosted on more than one occasion. Not the lowest donations. IMO overall worth a try unless things have changed. As always YMMV.

    [DrJohnson2;7621726]I have not seen her but I'm certainly intrigued. I've got to do a little more research before taking the plunge. I'm becoming more & more skeptical of STG. [ / QUOTE].

  14. #32217

    Re: Victoria in the inability to follow up with appointments

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any skin in this game. Frankly, because that bird gross looking. But I'm on team Deanage.

    Not buying the excuse asshat (or whatever his name is) is presenting. Who doesn't know how to unlock their phone? One would think she'd be a little more astute to the situation. Assuming this is how she pays to load up that needle in the pictures asshat posted. It's bad business to schedule appts then ignore that appt. And the subsequent "hello? Where are you?" texts etc.

    Just my two cents.
    I'm happy to see someone else sees through the nonsense and ridiculous excuses. It is indeed horrible business to schedule appointments with clients and then ignore them after they've been scheduled.

    The pictures are not appealing at all, just my two cents.

  15. #32216

    You're right

    I totally missed that little bubble. I was focused on the red scribble so I thought you were being funny. Gettin' old sucks sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qewert  [View Original Post]
    That was my first reaction as well. I looked a second time and there does in fact appear to be a personal name in Arabic according to an AI translation. Take it for what it's worth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape