Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 18688
-
05-25-26 18:04 #17713Senior Member

Posts: 51Was there in the parking lot a couple weeks ago waiting for the traffic to die down and a Mesa PD SUV swung by a couple times, then about 10 minutes later 3 of them pulled up right in front. The lead guy yanked on the door next door toward the antique mall and then started trying to peek in the obviously covered window (hilarious). I did watch them finally find the right door and go inside and then a few minutes later a customer came walking out and drove off. I think they were just giving everyone a talking to. So they are definitely on the radar, but that hasn't stopped anything.
Originally Posted by RizzlerReborn
[View Original Post]
That sort of shock might get some of us a trip to the ER so good thing it's close by.
Also interesting, the next time I was there a not terrible looking woman (tweeker maybe) was wandering through the parking lot carrying a half drank gallon jug of water, saw me sitting there in the car and made the international sign for do I want a blowjob. I didn't investigate further to see what sort of price comparison there might have been.
Stay frosty, gents.
-
05-25-26 11:25 #17712Banned Member

Posts: 8Angela. Gold Panda. Sun City
The sign at Gold Panda Massage buzzed against the Arizona sunset. Was looking forward to seeing Angela again.
She greeted me bowing slightly, hands clasped. 5'4" with delicate shoulders, but that ass—wide and round on her petite frame, filling out her silk dress. Her hair surprised me—light brown with hazel highlights, soft waves instead of expected black. C-cups looked natural, soft weight under thin fabric.
"I take such good care of you," she whispered.
The table shower room with warm steam. Angela helped me undress like I was precious, folding my clothes neatly. She climbed onto the table nude, her pale skin gleaming, that wide ass on display as she soaped every inch of me—feather-light, worshipful.
Then the cat bath. She started at my neck, her tongue flat and warm, licking slowly down my chest, pausing at my nipples, sucking gently, hazel eyes looking up through wet lashes. Down my stomach, tracing my hip bones, my thighs, skipping my cock to tease.
"Please," I breathed. She smiled, subservient. Her tongue found my shaft, licking base to tip in long strokes, cleaning every inch. No rush, just gentle thoroughness, her hands stroking my balls.
When I ached, she reached for nuru gel—clear, warm, slick. She poured it over us both, her body sliding against mine, C-cups gliding across my chest, wide ass grinding my thighs. She rode me without penetration, her slick pussy teasing my shaft, her weight pressing me down.
"Turn over," she whispered.
I flipped. She climbed on my back, sliding up and down, her tits between my shoulder blades, her mound grinding my ass. I felt her heat, her wetness, her complete submission.
When I turned back, she didn't reach for a condom. Her mouth descended bare—warm, wet, devotional. She took me deep immediately, throat relaxing to accept all of me. She sucked like it was her purpose, hands cradling my balls, tongue fluttering, eyes watering as she held me deep, pulling back only to gasp and dive back down.
"Good?" she asked, stroking my slick shaft.
"Incredible."
She smiled, pleased. "I make you feel so good."
She kept sucking, varying rhythm—hands working my shaft while her mouth focused on my head, then deep throating while hands massaged my thighs, my hips. Devoted entirely to my cock, her gentle nature making it worship.
When I warned her, she sucked harder, hands gripping my hips, pulling me deeper. I came in her throat and she took it all, swallowing around me, throat muscles milking me, not pulling away until I was empty, eyes watering, lips swollen.
She cleaned me with warm towels, led me to a private room—soft lighting, fresh sheets, jasmine. She climbed on top, straddling my hips, wide ass settling against my thighs.
"Now I give you everything," she whispered.
She rolled a condom onto me with gentle fingers, then sank down slowly, inch by inch, face serene, eyes locked on mine.
"So big," she breathed, C-cups swaying. "You fill me up."
She rode me gently, rolling hips in slow circles, wide ass grinding, hands braced on my chest. She leaned down to kiss me—soft, submissive, tongue tentative—and I tasted myself on her lips. "Turn around," I said.
She obeyed immediately, rolling onto her back, pulling her knees up, presenting herself completely, eyes downcast.
I pushed in slowly, watching her face, but she only sighed, hands reaching up to touch my face tenderly. I built rhythm, she took every thrust with gentle acceptance, hips rising to meet me, soft moans musical.
"Harder," she breathed. "Please baby."
I gave her more, pounding her, watching C-cups bounce, wide ass rippling. She wrapped legs around my waist, pulling me deeper, nails scratching my back.
Then she turned over without asking, on all fours, wide ass raised high, face in the pillow. "Like this. Please."
I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard, bodies slapping, her gentle moans turning to cries. "Yes, like that. I'm yours. Use me."
I pounded that wide Asian ass until my thighs burned, until she pushed back desperate, until she tightened around me, orgasm rippling through her in waves, cries muffled by the pillow.
She turned beneath me immediately, pulling me back between her legs. "Finish in me. I want to feel you."
I thrust hard and fast, missionary, her legs wrapped around my waist, hands cradling my face, eyes worshipful. When I came, she whispered "strong cock" in my ear, muscles milking me through the condom, body accepting everything.
After, she cleaned me with warm towels, every touch tender, hazel hair falling around her face. She helped me dress, adjusting my collar, fingers lingering.
"You come back soon?" she asked, hopeful, subservient. "I miss you already." On my way out, Fendi is there and gives a wet somewhat aggressive kiss to come see her next time, that and a very protruding grab of my crotch caught so much interest.
I kissed her forehead—she blushed, delighted—and walked out into the Arizona heat, her gentle touch still ghosting my skin. Fendi's lips still tingling off mine.
-
05-25-26 07:37 #17711Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 18Infinity Eva
Thanks for the review, I plan to see Eva soon and will report back after to see if she lives up to the hype.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 02:41 #17710Regular Member

Posts: 4[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-24-26 23:08 #17709Regular Member

Posts: 12Not sure if you were joking or if you honestly don't know, but Banner Baywood Medical Center is 3 minutes from Red 8. You are welcome.
Originally Posted by MicrowaveMeal
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 19:40 #17708Regular Member

Posts: 5Wow, you survived all these actions. You must be in excellent health.
Originally Posted by Lowbatteryboi
[View Original Post]
What is the closest hospital to Red 8, in case I don't survive the same experience haha.
-
05-24-26 19:29 #17707I'm 100% a shill but I write great erotic fiction so enjoy

Posts: 8I am aware of the ignore function. I was just sharing my observation with everyone. I don't see the second post now. Maybe he knew he got caught and had it deleted, which actually proved my point.
Originally Posted by CapChlamydia
[View Original Post]
Click their name, click "View Profile" click "Add to Ignore List." The more assholes you add to it the more you will enjoy the forum.
A2
-
05-24-26 17:33 #17706Regular Member

Posts: 9No. She said she'd be here all month, and then when I went last week there was only a Latina & I wasn't interested. Same when I called a couple days later, said only Latina. She's older, but fantastic.
Originally Posted by LuvBoom
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 15:54 #17705Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 16Lucille from Sunflower Massage
Stopped by and ended up going with Lucille from the lineup.
She came out in a fitted top and skirt, definitely on the older side, mid to late 30's. Short little thing with an average build, sweet face and a solid pair of D cups filling out the top. Long dark hair down past her shoulders. English was basic, lot of nodding and short phrases.
Hopped on the table face down and she started in with a sensual massage, using oil and working from the shoulders down. Pressure was light, more about the teasing than therapy, her hands wandering between the legs and brushing the boys every few passes. Spent a good stretch on the lower back and ass before having me flip.
On my back, her hand making its way down to start a slow HJ. After a few minutes she leaned down and went into a wet BBBJ, took her time on it with decent tongue work, no dt but she didn't keep pulling off every few seconds which I appreciated. Some ball licking mixed in and lots of eye contact through it.
Finished things off and she cleaned me up with a warm towel.
-
05-24-26 09:23 #17704Banned Member

Posts: 31$$?
What was the donation? Your review got me curious about Eva and I might go see her today.
Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 23:03 #17703Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Dream Lucky Spa
I was at the Deli sports bar having a few beers watching some college baseball. Decided to stop in at Lucky and visit with Lily and Dream. To my surprise they weren't busy. While we were visiting Dream kept telling me let's go to the room. I really didn't stop by for that, but how could I pass her up. We got in the room and immediately started passionately kissing. She's a great kisser and really gets into it. I really can't even remember when the clothes came off but she pushed me back onto the table and started sucking my dick. Just watching her head move up and down and then stop, look up at you and start licking the tip and slowly suck on it. It's definitely amazing. You don't want her to stop but you want to do everything with her as well. We ended up in 69 position. Me digging my tongue deep up her pussy. She sat up and started grinding my face. I rolled her over and worked my way down and finished the job until she was so wet and squirming on the table. We started kissing again and she whispered in my ear I want you. I sat up she put on the hat. We started in missionary so I could kiss and look at her. She definitely has a way of making you feel special. We switched to doggy style and I finished in standing missionary. She cleaned me up and the three of us visited until "Ding Dong" went off. Out the back door I went.
-
05-23-26 21:02 #17702Regular Member

Posts: 12Standard market rate
+ 100 for BBFS is the standard market rate across the US. Not sure what rate he had in mind or maybe he was expecting it for free?
Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6
[View Original Post]
Here is an example from another major city, Miami.
https://mimi10086.com
-
05-23-26 19:07 #17701Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105She will be back on 25th
She took a break back in LA. She will be back working on the 25th until the end of the month and next month at a different spa in the same area.
Originally Posted by LuvBoom
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 19:02 #17700Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105I agree with Cumductor
I have to agree with cumductor here. You don't get a Cadillac for the same price as a Nissan. Every-time I've been with her there wasn't much she wouldn't do. Also everytime I'm in there and she sees me she makes it a point to come in the room and play a little. He'll read my review of Candy. While I was showering she came in and started making out with me and dropped down and started sucking my dick. I'll gladly pay an extra $20-40 for that. Of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 18:30 #17699Senior Member

Posts: 48Supply and demand issue
Last time East side has BBFS provider was at Cozy in last October. I always pay $. 8 for the hour with average providers on the East side. Popular fruit is young, pretty, and her service is exceptional. I don't see any issue with paying her additional 20 and another Benjamin for BBFS. The pricing is pretty standard across the board. Her services really speaks louder than any descriptive words. CIP is typically allowed for another 40. I'm unsure what the issue is.
Originally Posted by Lbh8513
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





