Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24331
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickets  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Alexis. Saw her twice already. First time was fantastic. Took directions well and pretty much up for anything. Dogs were kind of annoying. Pics are slightly old but she's not unattractive. Has that thick body with busty tits, slight belly, nothing crazy.

    Second visit was actually very interesting. Tried to get her bright and early but as I pulled up, could see someone else already beat me to the punch as theyre coming out of her residence. Texted her that I had arrived and she asked for more time. Figured she's getting dolled up. Opened the door wrapped in a towel and her hair is wet. She's freshly showered. Showed me to the bedroom. This is where it started to get interesting. After a couple of minutes of a shitty back rub, she started dozing off with my cock in her mouth LOL. I was like Hello? Are you good? Wakes herself up and continues. Dozed off again. So I had her lay down with her head hanging off the edge of the bed and I'm fucking her mouth. She's gagging and pulling me closer. God damn dog comes up and starts rubbing against my leg. After a few minutes, she's out cold. I slap her lightly to wake her up to try to tell her we should reschedule. She tells me nah she's good and to keep going. Asked her 5 times for a rubber and she doesn't answer. She's high as a kite at this point. I've never experienced this before. I positioned myself between her legs with my cock rubbing her clit. Oh my lord. A horrible stench is in the air at this point. She didn't smell so fresh even after rinsing off. The previous guy either left a load in her or something crawled in there and died. Got dressed. Walked around her house. Bird bathed her sink to clean my junk. Opened her fridge to look for a drink. Nothing. Told her to come lock the front door. No response. I left. Not sure what her choice of poison is because I didn't see any track marks. It's too bad. She's a really wonderful gal. Very polite.
    Good review, do you have a link to the ad?

  2. #24330

    Busty Brunette in East Providence

    Goes by Alexis. Saw her twice already. First time was fantastic. Took directions well and pretty much up for anything. Dogs were kind of annoying. Pics are slightly old but she's not unattractive. Has that thick body with busty tits, slight belly, nothing crazy.

    Second visit was actually very interesting. Tried to get her bright and early but as I pulled up, could see someone else already beat me to the punch as theyre coming out of her residence. Texted her that I had arrived and she asked for more time. Figured she's getting dolled up. Opened the door wrapped in a towel and her hair is wet. She's freshly showered. Showed me to the bedroom. This is where it started to get interesting. After a couple of minutes of a shitty back rub, she started dozing off with my cock in her mouth LOL. I was like Hello? Are you good? Wakes herself up and continues. Dozed off again. So I had her lay down with her head hanging off the edge of the bed and I'm fucking her mouth. She's gagging and pulling me closer. God damn dog comes up and starts rubbing against my leg. After a few minutes, she's out cold. I slap her lightly to wake her up to try to tell her we should reschedule. She tells me nah she's good and to keep going. Asked her 5 times for a rubber and she doesn't answer. She's high as a kite at this point. I've never experienced this before. I positioned myself between her legs with my cock rubbing her clit. Oh my lord. A horrible stench is in the air at this point. She didn't smell so fresh even after rinsing off. The previous guy either left a load in her or something crawled in there and died. Got dressed. Walked around her house. Bird bathed her sink to clean my junk. Opened her fridge to look for a drink. Nothing. Told her to come lock the front door. No response. I left. Not sure what her choice of poison is because I didn't see any track marks. It's too bad. She's a really wonderful gal. Very polite.

  3. #24329

    Diva Attleboro

    Getting tired of AMPs figured would give her a try. As reported she is 20-30 lbs heavier than photos, still has great tits, place was clean (don't go if allergic to cats though) menu is wide open. Great BBBJCIM and comms were decent. Bad part is she has a serious drug problem and wants to get clean but can't, the extra weight is a turn off for me and she was so high she couldn't shut up. Nice lady and just felt bad for her and her situation. Won't be going back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attleboro-ma/female-escorts/-sunday-morning-special-call-m/476805097069
    Last edited by New One; 05-24-26 at 14:43. Reason: Add link

  4. #24328

    Bella in Providence

    Any info on Bella in providence? Has anyone seen her and what was your experience? She looks decent and nice and thick. Any safety concerns?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/693497418435

  5. #24327

    Has anyone seen this provider?

    Looks TGTBT but maybe.

    Anyone seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...n/618489328891

  6. #24326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/733640852411

    She goes by the name Jasmine in the ads, and lists her ethnicity as "East Indian". So at first, I thought I might have discovered another Jasmine MEB, who I used to see frequently, but had put me on her shit list a couple years ago, and blocked my calls and texts for some reason. (Apparently, she had also blocked many other mongers I checked with on this board.).

    But if you click on this new Jasmine's only fans link in the above ad, there is another link there, which goes to her Instagram, where she lists herself as "Narragansett Indian and Italian", and NOT East Indian. And from the clear face pics on the Instagram, it is clear she does not look East Indian or Pakistani at all, unlike Jasmine MEB, who is indeed south Asian. From the Instagram pics, though, she certainly appears to be a cute enough girl! So I thought she might be fun. . .

    So I did a reverse search on the number, and found 45 arrests, which included a large number of petty thefts, shop lifting, and counterfeiting, but also breaking and entering, obstruction, and felony conspiracy, and violation of no contact order.

    So, all of this deception and criminal activity did not really inspire me to contact her, and unless I hear something good about her, I don't plan to. So I'm wondering if anybody has ever seen her, and has anything good to say about her? And her price, menu, and performance? And whether or not she's a junkie? Thanks.
    She is not thick bro. She is not fat either but she's chubby. She was big like Lizzy before she lose weight.

  7. #24325
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMofongo  [View Original Post]
    I never waste my time with any ad that uses "addicted", "addictive", or "you'll beg for more. " = GPS.
    It must be a bad weekend first fun size rob which is still shocking to hear and Erika ghosting. She hasn't ever done that to me yet. It must be a one off maybe? Outcalls again may be better for timing not sure but that's how I see her I think Erika is a good bb provider dtf I think her body is good imo.

    I've read her incalls can be sketchy depending on where it is. I'd try a outcall with her if you do try to see her again.

    But I know most people don't try after being ghosted once.

  8. #24324
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobber976  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/612740614373

    Called and setup a meet. It took me 45 minutes to get there and I let her know that. I get there and let her know. She responded and I asked where the entrance to her apartment was. After that, silence. I waited 20 minutes and told her I was leaving. She called me as I was driving away. I answered, we said hello to each other and then she hung up. I tired to call her back and text her. She never responded. She ghosted me. I wouldn't waste your time on this one. She'll waste yours.
    I never waste my time with any ad that uses "addicted", "addictive", or "you'll beg for more. " = GPS.

  9. #24323

    India

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/733640852411

    She goes by the name Jasmine in the ads, and lists her ethnicity as "East Indian". So at first, I thought I might have discovered another Jasmine MEB, who I used to see frequently, but had put me on her shit list a couple years ago, and blocked my calls and texts for some reason. (Apparently, she had also blocked many other mongers I checked with on this board.).

    But if you click on this new Jasmine's only fans link in the above ad, there is another link there, which goes to her Instagram, where she lists herself as "Narragansett Indian and Italian", and NOT East Indian. And from the clear face pics on the Instagram, it is clear she does not look East Indian or Pakistani at all, unlike Jasmine MEB, who is indeed south Asian. From the Instagram pics, though, she certainly appears to be a cute enough girl! So I thought she might be fun. . .

    So I did a reverse search on the number, and found 45 arrests, which included a large number of petty thefts, shop lifting, and counterfeiting, but also breaking and entering, obstruction, and felony conspiracy, and violation of no contact order.

    So, all of this deception and criminal activity did not really inspire me to contact her, and unless I hear something good about her, I don't plan to. So I'm wondering if anybody has ever seen her, and has anything good to say about her? And her price, menu, and performance? And whether or not she's a junkie? Thanks.

  10. #24322

    Cold as Ice Erika

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/612740614373

    Called and setup a meet. It took me 45 minutes to get there and I let her know that. I get there and let her know. She responded and I asked where the entrance to her apartment was. After that, silence. I waited 20 minutes and told her I was leaving. She called me as I was driving away. I answered, we said hello to each other and then she hung up. I tired to call her back and text her. She never responded. She ghosted me. I wouldn't waste your time on this one. She'll waste yours.

  11. #24321

    Husband

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    That visit with her husband watching?
    I think the husband was the driver of the white truck. He looked at me as he drove away.

  12. #24320
    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    That visit with her husband watching?
    No it was a outcall. I saw him pull up and leave.

  13. #24319

    Was

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad I saw her once and she was really good. All these girls are changing their names to rob now.
    That visit with her husband watching?

  14. #24318
    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    She is advertising now. She meets you at a motel in Johnston, RI, but has you go to the right of the motel check-in. Once you arrive, she comes over and says she needs to pay for the room and asks for the donation. She goes toward the check-in but gets into a white pickup truck and leaves. I should have snapped a photo, but I was stupid. No naive. No gullible. No stupid. So, please watch out for this one.

    By the way, she doesn't look much like the photos. Definitely not as hot.

    Rob.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/673424578738
    That's too bad I saw her once and she was really good. All these girls are changing their names to rob now.

  15. #24317

    Petite Fun Size Scam

    She is advertising now. She meets you at a motel in Johnston, RI, but has you go to the right of the motel check-in. Once you arrive, she comes over and says she needs to pay for the room and asks for the donation. She goes toward the check-in but gets into a white pickup truck and leaves. I should have snapped a photo, but I was stupid. No naive. No gullible. No stupid. So, please watch out for this one.

    By the way, she doesn't look much like the photos. Definitely not as hot.

    Rob.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/673424578738
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails left.jpg‎   middle.jpg‎   right.jpg‎   ad.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape