Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 493 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 7387
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69  [View Original Post]
    Okay mongers I'm back home from Texas working the past 2 weeks, I usually hate these so cold providers and stick to my AMPs has anyone seen Ashley and Amy I'm going to take one for the team if no one gives me a honest report I don't believe there is anything to have in Eagle Pass Texas but sure is a few I'd do.
    Link might help, hope you are not asking about pink palace Amy with Superman logo inked on her chest or the Ashley who has been around since pre Queens days, kinda thick with almost butch short hair style? If so I personally would avoid those two. Good luck.

    Jesse.

  2. #7266

    Ashley and Amy

    Okay mongers I'm back home from Texas working the past 2 weeks, I usually hate these so cold providers and stick to my AMPs has anyone seen Ashley and Amy I'm going to take one for the team if no one gives me a honest report I don't believe there is anything to have in Eagle Pass Texas but sure is a few I'd do.

  3. #7265

    Toftt

    IF she answers the call, I will test that theory she has of being worth 3, because it's time she was brought back to reality.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    I would concur 3 bills for an hour with HER is out of line. Shaftdrive is 100% correct those pics do not seem to be 160 pounds on that short of a gal. Typically most post 20 pounds under the real number. Granted there are some that well worth 3 bills an hour.

    Jesse.

  4. #7264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69  [View Original Post]
    $300 hr you'd have to be stupid or desperate, I'm sure some will cave.
    I would concur 3 bills for an hour with HER is out of line. Shaftdrive is 100% correct those pics do not seem to be 160 pounds on that short of a gal. Typically most post 20 pounds under the real number. Granted there are some that well worth 3 bills an hour.

    Jesse.

  5. #7263

    Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryHorny  [View Original Post]
    If she is real and not full of GPS. She may be the next star in Ocala.
    Pics are obviously 30-40 pounds ago as they do not reflect 162 pounds on a 5'1 - 5'3 frame. And then factor in that they usually understate the poundage.

  6. #7262
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryHorny  [View Original Post]
    Hey! I've been around the block and yeah I F'ed up. But I stuck with her 75 special. Now she did complain after the deed that I did not tip her. I actually heard her say something along the lines of ne being cheap and a worthless fuck.

    Now my opinion is if a provider is asking more than what is normal for the area. 80 to 120 for QV. 140 to 160 Hh. And 180 to 220 FH. Then that is a provider to avoid due to GPS. I have had providers say how they will do this and that and how they are better than everyone else. But pussy is pussy!

    And if a provider asks for a deposit. I say goodbye and block that number. Whoever you talking to will say that they can be trusted and how they are not like others and not a thief. But they will take whatever deposit you send and you will never see them.

    Just my opinion. Stay safe.
    Absolutely true.

  7. #7261
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryHorny  [View Original Post]
    If she is real and not full of GPS. She may be the next star in Ocala.
    $300 hr you'd have to be stupid or desperate, I'm sure some will cave.

  8. #7260
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryHorny  [View Original Post]
    If she is real and not full of GPS. She may be the next star in Ocala.
    120 QV. Car dates only. So not bad. Not great. May go take a test drive.

  9. #7259
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp9457  [View Original Post]
    If she is real and not full of GPS. She may be the next star in Ocala.

  10. #7258
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...-/209594060424

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...e/312488338346

    Both easy to deal with bottom dollar fuglies. I am not mocking them, I'm a fugly too. They are just easy holes to fill and won't do you wrong. I figured instead of complaining about a girl no one seems to like why not bring up two from the same class who request better rose deals and won't be a pain to deal with.
    Ain't no way.

  11. #7257
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    I actually do not mind if a high performance girl who is at the very least seductive and clean charging high dollar. A half deflated air mattress alone is enough to be a bottom rose girl. Add on to that her bad attitude and being a full BBW rather than the chubby girl she seems to be in her ad. That provider needs to add something to her performance just to stay bottom dollar. I can think of 2 bottom dollar girls in Ocala who will put effort into their actions making up for their lack of beauty. The only thing what's her face? (Forgot her name already) has going for her is that she is young but that clock is ticking fast. I prefer providers born before 1985. Women born after that year tend to pride themselves on being useless. I feel bad for the guys of that generation.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...-/209594060424

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...e/312488338346

    Both easy to deal with bottom dollar fuglies. I am not mocking them, I'm a fugly too. They are just easy holes to fill and won't do you wrong. I figured instead of complaining about a girl no one seems to like why not bring up two from the same class who request better rose deals and won't be a pain to deal with.

  12. #7256
    Quote Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69  [View Original Post]
    It's always some desperate, can't get it anywhere uneducated wannabe that overpays and fucks up our hobby by feeding the GPS these overpaid streetwalkers have acquired.
    I actually do not mind if a high performance girl who is at the very least seductive and clean charging high dollar. A half deflated air mattress alone is enough to be a bottom rose girl. Add on to that her bad attitude and being a full BBW rather than the chubby girl she seems to be in her ad. That provider needs to add something to her performance just to stay bottom dollar. I can think of 2 bottom dollar girls in Ocala who will put effort into their actions making up for their lack of beauty. The only thing what's her face? (Forgot her name already) has going for her is that she is young but that clock is ticking fast. I prefer providers born before 1985. Women born after that year tend to pride themselves on being useless. I feel bad for the guys of that generation.

  13. #7255

  14. #7254
    Quote Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69  [View Original Post]
    It's always some desperate, can't get it anywhere uneducated wannabe that overpays and fucks up our hobby by feeding the GPS these overpaid streetwalkers have acquired.
    Hey! I've been around the block and yeah I F'ed up. But I stuck with her 75 special. Now she did complain after the deed that I did not tip her. I actually heard her say something along the lines of ne being cheap and a worthless fuck.

    Now my opinion is if a provider is asking more than what is normal for the area. 80 to 120 for QV. 140 to 160 Hh. And 180 to 220 FH. Then that is a provider to avoid due to GPS. I have had providers say how they will do this and that and how they are better than everyone else. But pussy is pussy!

    And if a provider asks for a deposit. I say goodbye and block that number. Whoever you talking to will say that they can be trusted and how they are not like others and not a thief. But they will take whatever deposit you send and you will never see them.

    Just my opinion. Stay safe.

  15. #7253
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    I can tolerate fat, ugly, messy house etc but not a bad attitude and complaining. Every time I tried to see her she would have an attitude over roses and available menu items. Now I am so glad I turned her down. Her donation requests were high, her attitude in text didn't scream out that she was eager for dick. I kept passing on her after contacting her every 3 months to see if there are any changes. Everytime she was harder to deal with than the previous coms. I was under the assumption she must have some great skills to be as high maintenance as she is. Who keeps handing out roses to a fat fugly with an attitude problem? I can think of a few fat fuglies in Ocala who will treat you better and always take a deep pie. I can see someone testing the water but she has been doing this a long time so she must have customers.
    It's always some desperate, can't get it anywhere uneducated wannabe that overpays and fucks up our hobby by feeding the GPS these overpaid streetwalkers have acquired.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape