Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1099
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1009

    Coco at Mei Mei Asian Massage

    Swung back through to see what the lineup was looking like and Coco was up so I figured why not.

    She came out in a black tank top and shorts, mid 30's, short little thing barely cracking 5'2, average build with that soft feminine shape to her. Those D cups were sitting nice under the tank and her long dark hair was pulled back this time. Same sweet face I remembered from before, basic english but she lit up when she recognized me from the last visit which was a nice touch.

    Walked back to the room and she got me undressed and onto the table face down. Massage was the highlight again, this girl actually puts in work back there. Started on the shoulders with her elbows digging into the knots, worked her way down the back with knuckles running along the spine, then climbed up on the table to get more leverage. Spent real time on the legs and even worked the feet for a stretch which most girls skip entirely. Probably a solid 20 minutes of legit pressure before any of the fun started.

    Flipped me over and she oiled up her hands, started in with a slow HJ. Both hands working me over, one stroking the shaft while the other played with the boys. She's got a good rhythm, knows when to slow down when you get close so it doesn't end too quick. Twisted at the head just right and kept eye contact through most of it. Got me there nice and steady, no rushing whatsoever.

    Cleaned me up with a warm towel after and sat with me for a few minutes trying to chat in her broken english, asked about my week and what I do for work. Sweet girl with a good attitude.

  2. #1008

    Place on 33rd

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdoesmagic  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been in there recently. The ads for them (being ads, so, obviously grain of salt) have been claiming BBFS, was curious if anyone had tried.
    I posted a recon not too long ago. Provider was attractive but gave off gps vibes. Maybe you can check it out and post what you find.

  3. #1007

    Place on 33rd

    Anyone been in there recently. The ads for them (being ads, so, obviously grain of salt) have been claiming BBFS, was curious if anyone had tried.

  4. #1006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1002
    Quote Originally Posted by Whouck66  [View Original Post]
    I just went over there yesterday. From the first minute to the last, Suki 's eye contact stayed locked onto me like a fucking boss. If you get to deep throat her, you'll see that her gag reflex control is almost flawless. She had some dark pinkish-reddish lipstick that were shiny. Very plump DSL. Suki ain't lazy either. I admire how she made it a mission to always tease me to make sure I was hard. She had an answer for knots, general pain, and my dick. And she made it look easy. Adding this spot to my personal list whenever I'm in the area.
    I like this place. Its a shitty, run down, hole in the wall but the girls are young and cute and they give good service.

    My main complaint is how open it is to the main road and I know way too many people in that area. You ring the doorbell and awkwardly wait for them to open while the cars drive by not too far away. Forget about parking my rig in the front.

    Other than that, its a good place to get CFS in 360.

  5. #1005
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX101  [View Original Post]
    Recently had Lulu (if I understood correctly) at Happy. She was slim but tight at the right places. With really enjoyable C / D racks. She was friendly. A lot of teasing during the massage, BBBJ, CBJ, CFS. Finished with BBBJ. Overall positive experience.
    I just went over there yesterday. From the first minute to the last, Suki 's eye contact stayed locked onto me like a fucking boss. If you get to deep throat her, you'll see that her gag reflex control is almost flawless. She had some dark pinkish-reddish lipstick that were shiny. Very plump DSL. Suki ain't lazy either. I admire how she made it a mission to always tease me to make sure I was hard. She had an answer for knots, general pain, and my dick. And she made it look easy. Adding this spot to my personal list whenever I'm in the area.

  6. #1004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1002

    Mill recon

    Drove down mill for lunch today.

    Stopped into pink to see if there was finally anyone good looking there. The small Parking lot was full of construction workers working on the side building and a huge delivery van unloading stuff in the middle of the lot right in front of pink. Too much going on there for me so I moved on.

    Drove down to sunny. Usually always a hottie there. Same as the last place. The lot was getting work done and Sunny itself appear to be getting a new door entrance or something. I was tempted to go in and check it out but it was crawling with construction workers so I left.

    Drove across the street to the new moon place. I never see anyone here so curious if any of you guys have tried it. Old gal vivi with a nice body and large fake ones flowing out of her cocktail dress lets me in. I told her I remember her from my last recon. She definitely hot enough to try to stay for but I was on my way home. Was told another girl was there but was busy. Vivi was holding her dress up like she hopped off some monger to get dressed and answer the door. Who knows.

    Was planning to stop into merlot but saw some old neighbor lady walking around near the parking area so decided to avoid that.

    Stopped into the house across from pink, diamond? Asked if old Luna was back and was greeted with Lynne who looked like a mom next door wearing a sailor moon dress. Not bad looking but nothing to write home about. Maybe next time.

  7. #1003
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenFruits  [View Original Post]
    I like the thrill of the hunt, going to a non-sketchy location with attractive, young providers who might tease, but nothing else is guaranteed. If anyone can share a place that checks all those boxes, I would be thankful. (Non-sketchy location, young or just decently attractive providers, teasing, no guarantees of anything else.).
    Would love any recommendations. Recently tried Eastern on Fourth Plain across the taco place that I'm convinced is money laundering. Met Yaya, 40's with big bolt-ons, good shape, flirty. Went with HH because it wasn't what I was looking for but didn't want to leave and be rude. Post-flip, she offered HE and she didn't take "no" for an answer. I even tried saying I had no money, she did it anyway. Pretty sweet and disturbing at the same time LOL Would appreciate your recommendations on my above quote.

  8. #1002

    Maple Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    There is maple on 1st and 172nd towards Costco, but its very hit or miss. I have had good times and bad times there but always FS. I got FS there last month. Give it a try and let us know if they current girls are worth a re visit.
    Thanks for the Maple Massage suggestion PDX503.

    I've visited many times since your tip and I've yet to have a bad visit there.

    Unfortunately the masseuse's are rotated out every month as the best by far was an early 30's woman who went by the name of Joy.

    I take a every other week Physical Therapy appointment away from work and head over to Maple.

  9. #1001

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Lucky? One time I went around like 9 pm with the door locked saying to knock and found two extremely hot young women with skimpy nightgowns all natural big tits and slim bodies offering the whole package card or cash. It was well over market rate and more along the lines of a standard escort but they were literally the hottest and healthiest young women I've ever seen at an AMP. The next time I went back it was an old lady in a speed suit offering cash only standard finishes. Sometimes I feel like I was in the twilight zone.

    I visit tranquility mostly because the massage is good and they usually give me a before and after x 2 finish for the same price as one when going for an hour. This last time I went I asked about boom boom before picking a time and she said no then asked how much and I said $$ all in (for a HH). Then she asked if I brought protection which I said no and she said not enough then. Then she tried to get me to do 60 for a 2 x HJ at an hour so I went with a HH and got 1 pop. Pretty disappointing but intriguing in other ways. They aren't exactly that hot or anything but I am tired of going all the way to 4th plain or east Vancouver.
    There is a post or two about a BJ finish, they didn't mention if it was covered or not.

  10. #1000

    Lucky Massage and Tranquility

    Anyone have intel on Lucky? One time I went around like 9 pm with the door locked saying to knock and found two extremely hot young women with skimpy nightgowns all natural big tits and slim bodies offering the whole package card or cash. It was well over market rate and more along the lines of a standard escort but they were literally the hottest and healthiest young women I've ever seen at an AMP. The next time I went back it was an old lady in a speed suit offering cash only standard finishes. Sometimes I feel like I was in the twilight zone.

    I visit tranquility mostly because the massage is good and they usually give me a before and after x 2 finish for the same price as one when going for an hour. This last time I went I asked about boom boom before picking a time and she said no then asked how much and I said $$ all in (for a HH). Then she asked if I brought protection which I said no and she said not enough then. Then she tried to get me to do 60 for a 2 x HJ at an hour so I went with a HH and got 1 pop. Pretty disappointing but intriguing in other ways. They aren't exactly that hot or anything but I am tired of going all the way to 4th plain or east Vancouver.

  11. #999

    Accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    I had to look up this place to see where it was.

    You ever hear or gas station suhsi? Well this place looks like serves gas station pussy. At least from google maps. Literally in the gas station parking lot.
    99% sure the mamasan is running the counter in the gas station. I went in there for something to make some change and when I went over to the other entrance I could hear what I believe to be her voice over a wifi camera / speaker thing. It also looked like the door in the back went over to the convenience store but can't be sure.

    I've scouted there a couple of times and the ladies are always pretty mid and there is usually a car out front. I only stayed this time cause the little guy had been lonely for a while and they were cheap. Definitely worth it but you get what you pay for. No supermodel 20 somethings there.

  12. #998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1002
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get her name but she was almost granny status and I knew I probably wouldn't be back. 150 all in and she went straight for the BBBJ but I asked for a cover since she had a visible cavity. She seemed pretty confused and I get the idea that she may not have gone for one at all. Shortly after we got the cover I hit it from the back and she was good at taking a pounding. Overall a great budget nut as far as a full service and I didn't bother stay for the massage. Likely won't be back just cause she wasn't that attractive just fit.
    I had to look up this place to see where it was.

    You ever hear or gas station suhsi? Well this place looks like serves gas station pussy. At least from google maps. Literally in the gas station parking lot.

  13. #997

    Green99 near the trailer park on hwy 99 just before salmon creek

    I didn't get her name but she was almost granny status and I knew I probably wouldn't be back. 150 all in and she went straight for the BBBJ but I asked for a cover since she had a visible cavity. She seemed pretty confused and I get the idea that she may not have gone for one at all. Shortly after we got the cover I hit it from the back and she was good at taking a pounding. Overall a great budget nut as far as a full service and I didn't bother stay for the massage. Likely won't be back just cause she wasn't that attractive just fit.

  14. #996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1002
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    Have some time this evening and hope to hit a spa. I think my most recent potentialpotentials have moved. I was thinking about tiny energetic Kiki at Kiki on 4th. Gone. Any recommendations in the 4th or Mill area? Fun younger spinner is ideal..
    Any luck last night?

    I visited Sunny on mill recently and there was one younger good looker a couple months ago. It was covered everything.

    Also visited Candy at Venus in hazel dell a few weeks ago. She an older gal at this point but small and skinny and tight and always a good time.

  15. #995

    Any Updates?

    Have some time this evening and hope to hit a spa. I think my most recent potentialpotentials have moved. I was thinking about tiny energetic Kiki at Kiki on 4th. Gone. Any recommendations in the 4th or Mill area? Fun younger spinner is ideal.

    I.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape