Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 13805
-
05-28-26 13:00 #13460Banned Member

Posts: 171HKPD is 888
HKPD is 888 HSI caught one of their door guys with $108 k and seized it and 2 cell phones his GF was working for GB / BP and also HKPD.
Originally Posted by CluelessMuppet
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 02:20 #13459Regular Member

Posts: 10What Happened?
Ok, I need some help here. As of a year ago I had been to some of the Asian apartments in Chinatown. Blue Phoenix on 31st, Green Buddha on Princeton and Lowe, HKPD on Archer.
Wednesday I tried to look for these. Blue Phoenix seems ok, but what happened to HKPD and Green Buddha?
The Green Buddha web site is empty.
I chatted with Ivy Rosaleen - https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2614500.
Ivy was usually a good source for HKPD, but not this time. Instead, Ivy told me about a few girls at different spas.
I found Nunhouse at https://www.nunhouse88.com with a few pictures, but when I texted with them, they recommended Jessica at Orange spa.
Then there is https://www.chicago521.com who is this?
Did HKPD rebrand as chicago521 ? Or Nunhouse?
What is going on here?
-
05-27-26 19:06 #13458Senior Member

Posts: 414AMPs
Earth / lian56 is associated with Red lantern. There is less than 1% chance you will find the advertised girl or facilities when you arrive.
Originally Posted by ChicagoStud
[View Original Post]
The other Chinatown AMP links you were asking for:
skyhouse88.com
https://chicago521.com/
https://www.bluephoenixchi.com/
A few nearby Chinatown massage places you might look up that I've been to (still hit or miss but not like Earth / Lian56):
Archer spa (archer ave).
Ashland perfect (Ashland ave).
Star hot spa (31st st).
Text the number that they have advertised in google, most of the time they'll send you who is available. Don't rely on the accuracy of the pics but usually the names are.
Also, almost all of them besides the recent Japanese girls will be CFS only.
-
05-27-26 17:40 #13457Senior Member

Posts: 127Chinatown AMP's
Can anyone give me the basic lowdown of how the Chinatown spas work, such as "The Earth"? I posted on the massage page and was directed here, but after reading all the way back to October (65 pages), I'm not finding anything.
Just want to know:
1) are the facilities they show on IG and tik tok accurate (big beds, hot tubs, etc).
2) is everything usually covered? I prefer this just due to my risk tolerance level, at least for FS.
Any recommendations on others there? I'll be in downtown Chicago near SXL but the BBFS is not my jam so looking for options.
Thanks in advance!
-
05-27-26 17:02 #13456Senior Member

Posts: 262Is apple house sky house 88? Could someone DM me the number or website.
Originally Posted by TimJacks25
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 02:03 #13455Senior Member

Posts: 116Apple House
Swung by AppleHouse (or Sky idk the difference) a few times in the past week. Saw Wendy last week. She has a great body. I opt for the 15 min service as I don't take long to let one out. Not much english but the communication was friendly enough. I was probably in and out in 15 min. I came by late and when I got to the room she wrote me down in her phone. I saw I was the 12th person she had seen today and she wrote the donation (amount she'd take after fee I guess).
Dreamed of Lucky a few days after. It is her in the photo but the pics are precovid maybe aged 10 years. Another quick visit service and she was rather rude because I didn't buy "more time". She didn't offer CBJ but instead preferred to just lay there on her back. I didn't care because I was super horny and it wasnt going to take much for me to finish. Was was crazy was how tight she was. Her looks are giving late 30's but jeez it was as tight as a teen. Another trip I was in & out in 12 min max.
One thing I would point out is to be very careful of the public surveillance camera at the 3-way intersection where this place resides. Its probably for public saftey but it has a perfect angle for the foot traffic going here. I always have my hat and shades on so theres no profile building on me. I don't even park on or drive down the street of this place for fear of unseen monitoring.
Stay safe.
-
05-27-26 00:03 #13454Senior Member

Posts: 364New young girls needed
Got a few days to party coming up.
Usually monger in ohare or burbs but not much new young girlies out that way.
Where can I go to get teens / twenties girlies to do basic L3 service.
Price no issue.
Thanks in advance.
Darth.
-
05-26-26 14:41 #13453Senior Member

Posts: 183There has been a lot of talk about Yolanda here lately so I decided to check her out for myself. She has an upbeat personality. Definitely not the prettiest girl. Face is photoshopped in her profile. Body was a little bit bony but nice and slim. Did the 60 upgrade for rimming. Her skills at this was amazing. Her skills at rimming are probably better than Ella who has been reviewed in the Illinois forums.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 18:36 #13452Senior Member

Posts: 54BP Mari
Mari is pretty and petite with a sweet / bubbly personality. Pictures are accurate. She had a speaker in the room playing anime opening music the whole time.
I did for HHR with the 100 NS upgrade from her menu. We go to the shower with her walking naked with the towel in her hand. She gives me a wash which quickly turns into DFK in the shower. Next she puts more soap on the body for a standing titty fuck. She then washes off all the soap for BBBJ on her knees. After that we dry off and head back to the room. She has me lay on the bed with her following on top of me and smothering my face with her tits, sucking between both nipples. We do some more DFK then goes lower for BBBJ. She asks if 69 is ok and I say yes. Pussy feels nice as I'm eating her out with her saying "kimochii. " After doing that a bit, she hops off to get the lube. As she puts on the lube she says "ookii" then hops on for CG. After a bit of riding, we switch to mish and I lean forward for some more DFK. I ask for for bakku (doggy) and she says yes. We do doggy for a bit, and as I feel close I pull out and finish on her petite ass. She gives me some tissues to help her clean up. We go take a quick shower with some chatting. We go back to the room, get dressed, and I'm on my way out.
Overall great experience with Mari, and is very GFE. I highly recommend. 240 for 30 minutes and 100 for outside BBFS.
-
05-24-26 08:21 #13451Senior Member

Posts: 53The other day when I came in, I asked door guy for Mari but he either misunderstood or tried to push a Chinese girl on to me because he took me to a room and the girl there wasn't Mari but someone else. When I told her sorry but no she started yelling in Chinese and came out the room angry yelling something at the door guy. I also got the same vibes from Jojo a month ago when all mongers kept rejecting her and asking for J girls instead.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
But I will always say this. You can get Chinese pussy absolutely everywhere in chicago there isn't a lack of it. There are spas in every single street literally. But J girls? Only BP seems to bring them constantly. There seems to also be some rival agencies bringing some J girl themselves too. Like the nun house that had one J girl 2 weeks ago. And KP also had a J girl a couple of months ago.
So I'm sorry for the Chinese girls but it is literally supply and demand.
-
05-24-26 07:58 #13450Senior Member

Posts: 53Brother we all know this. We are all grown men. We don't need another monger worrying for us. The Smart mongers among us will be on Prep and Doxy pep already. Also I can't say for every girl but some of the J girls I've seen in BP are also on Prep at least, I can attest for that as I literally saw the pills on the table with 2 different girls on 2 different occasions. It doesn't mean there isn't any risk but it significantly reduces the risk and helps for peace of mind. Regardless I suggest everyone that goes raw to get tested once a month and be on Prep and Doxy if you aren't already.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 07:39 #13449Regular Member

Posts: 8Visiting Chi-town
Thanks for the info. I have an additional question. I'll be visiting from Florida in a couple of weeks and been enjoying the reviews here. I found the addresses for BP and Nun from telephone numbers in their ads. I was wondering if I could just walk in or if I had to do some form of verification and / or need to make an appointment. I'm staying near Soldier field so I think they are pretty close, in Chinatown. Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by Thecoconaro
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 12:58 #13448Senior Member

Posts: 282My last Chinese girl at this place was also very hostile to J girls. She thought that it was not clean that they did bareback and was unhappy that they took away their business.
Originally Posted by IIZero
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 10:41 #13447Senior Member

Posts: 151Brother, I'm guessing you're new to J girls, somewhat? Many many J girls do the phone clock watcher thing, even many highly rated or "nice" ones so don't be offended by that, and yes it always starts the moment you get in.
Originally Posted by IIZero
[View Original Post]
The argument is probably more common than we know. J and C girls hate each other.
-
05-22-26 21:50 #13446Senior Member

Posts: 183I read this. Hot. I've decided I want a threesome with Mari and Mina.
Originally Posted by IIZero
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






